Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Today my gym played New Rules and Cold Heart

Ugghhhh her chokehold on straight male GP :jonnycat:

da gym is always playing her, i live for it

da way this remix lives rent free in my mind

22 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Not her following Jack Harlow :skull:

Dua securing her Levitating/Cold Heart smasha after her Levitating Blessed Madonna Remix/We're Good bomb with Rotten Pie :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Dua securing her Levitating/Cold Heart smasha after her Levitating Blessed Madonna Remix/We're Good bomb with Rotten Pie :jonnycat:

When he samples Levitating and it goes no.1 without a Dua credit :clownny:

2 minutes ago, Augmented said:

When he samples Levitating and it goes no.1 without a Dua credit :clownny:

kskksksksksks :dies: 

I would be mad if Dua was in her flop era like Avril was when Rihanna sampled her in Cheers (Drink to That) without giving her a credit. 

23 hours ago, Augmented said:

When he samples Levitating and it goes no.1 without a Dua credit

I had always thought that if they had got him on the remix instead of ** **** then it would have got the #1 :toofunny2: idk

and probably the grammy too

Future Nostalgi returns to #1 this week in Australia :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Future Nostalgi returns to #1 this week in Australia :jonny5:

and ATRL keeps saying Dua's sales are non-existent :dies:

Here for a Jack collab tbh. Although another SOLO standard album would be a bad ***** serve

On 4/19/2022 at 12:27 PM, Augmented said:

Not her following Jack Harlow :skull:

They should date. The new IT couple.

Jack and Dua would be a serve as a couple :jonny:

and then Dua can ditch him once he is in his hate-train era and can't score hits anymore :jonnycat:

29 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

and then Dua can ditch him once he is in his hate-train era and can't score hits anymore :jonnycat:

Imagine her dating someone who is not a total loser like her past 2 BFs :WAP:

While you can say that it’s not the perfect album (some questionable choices in terms of songs), you can’t deny debut’s longevity which is MINDBLOWING! 5 years later it’s still inside top 50 of the uk chart! At it’s current pace, it will enter top 40 all time by the end of the year. 

Edited by TayDuaStan

In a sense her debut was the 'perfect' album, the tracklisting was messy but she had a few directions and topics that kinda form a narrative along the lines. It shaped her from being more of an indie sounding pop act to steadily grow into a global pop phenomenon, it guided her to oppertunities like One Kiss and Electricity which founded the foundation of Future Nostalgia. As a body of work it was kinda a playlist, but it also was like a taste pallet where she explored and grew along with her fans.

8 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

and then release a break-up anthem album where she disses him for 11 tracks straight :clap:

2 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

the weeknd liked her most recent ig post again! 

14740-D7-E-E026-46-BE-841-E-0-BE51-D34-B

Abel for sure wanted to **** her when he was together with Bella. You can tell he's that kinda guy

Gosh I hope she stays away from Abel. He always puts the girls he is with in so much emotional turmoil (look at Bella and Selena Gomez when they were with him :skull: ). It's like he absorbs their happyness or something :rip: 

12 hours ago, Miss Harajuku said:

the weeknd liked her most recent ig post again! 

I think the weekend is dating Simi Kharda one of Bella's old nepotism friends. But I agree he needs to stay away from Dua..

EDIT: Simi posted this on IG last week and insta detectives  confirmed its Abel's couch so I think our girl is safe for now...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcJUt16viih/

Abel posted his dog on the exact couch in September 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUJgNtoLVKi/

-

ATRL agrees Dua and Doja are the biggest hitmakers this decade so far. Are we ready to talk about a collab between the two or are yall going to drag me and say its a bad idea again?

Edited by makeme

31 minutes ago, makeme said:

I think the weekend is dating Simi Kharda one of Bella's old nepotism friends. But I agree he needs to stay away from Dua..

EDIT: Simi posted this on IG last week and insta detectives  confirmed its Abel's couch so I think our girl is safe for now...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcJUt16viih/

Abel posted his dog on the exact couch in September 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUJgNtoLVKi/

-

ATRL agrees Dua and Doja are the biggest hitmakers this decade so far. Are we ready to talk about a collab between the two or are yall going to drag me and say its a bad idea again?

yeah he is dating simi. she and her sister are friends with dua, they attended the second future nostalgia date in LA, so he’s not trying to get with her. this is the second post of hers he’s liked recently so i wonder if it means anything or nothing at all:michael:

Edited by Miss Harajuku

An Abel x Dua collab would be a COLLAPSE :WAP:

**** outta here saying he should stay away from Dua OTWHs :giraffe:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.