Cardi B

URBAN

We better get Toot that azz on the album.

I ain't messin about

ZibhpS1.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Raver

• HandsomeGumDrop

Top Posters In This Topic

pull up in some **** that's automatic

ZibhpS1.gif

Not reading all that mess and neither going to check Twitter rants... Just give us the single and show them how to shake it a bit. :zzz:

Does anyone have any insider tea? Like real insider tea that checks out:coffee2: BBMAs and BET awards is coming up. Hmm:mandown:

Cardi B crying that Shake It making her go back to her old ways.

Cardi is being weird, Atlantic is being weird, the "rollout" is weird, everything is weird, JUST GIVE US THE SINGLE. 

Her sounding like she’s about to cry is so funny to me I’am sorry :ahh:

she took those acting classes I guess:coffee2:

7 hours ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

Taste but they are reacting like it’s 2020.

a new fan is a new fan I guess.

6 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Cardi is being weird, Atlantic is being weird, the "rollout" is weird, everything is weird, JUST GIVE US THE SINGLE. 

Since they already missed the February pocket with Kanye they better get this May/ late April one right. 

1 hour ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

Organic

eGHWwbu.gif

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

The way I rolled my eyes reading that. I’m getting tired of her antics. Her first album doing so great kinda got to her head which sucks. 

21 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Is this suppose to hype us? Lol 

She went offline when No Love flopped and will be offline when Shake It flops. She can’t stand to flop lol good luck with the next single ma :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

It's looking like a week is 4/29 but also the Met Gala is 5/2 so that might be her return

1 hour ago, Raver said:

Is this suppose to hype us? Lol 

She went offline when No Love flopped and will be offline when Shake It flops. She can’t stand to flop lol good luck with the next single ma :toofunny3:

Does Shake It’s performance really have a sway on her solo stuff though? It’s doing well considering the other artists track record imo. Just proves Cardi can still give folks their best debut week numbers (see also: Wild Side, Rumors.)

fL6U6ti.gif

20 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Does Shake It’s performance really have a sway on her solo stuff though? It’s doing well considering the other artists track record imo. Just proves Cardi can still give folks their best debut week numbers (see also: Wild Side, Rumors.)

You don’t think so? Why? 

11 minutes ago, Raver said:

You don’t think so? Why? 

In my opinion Shake It is doing great for what it is. Didn't these guys have like 10K monthly listeners on Spotify before this week:celestial5:I think the song has decent potential of blowing up on TikTok & giving the song a boost plus she's gained a lot of praise on Twitter lately saying how she killed her verse, they missed this Cardi etc

on top of all that Atlantic is not gonna play any games when it comes to the actual album rollout:fan:whenever we end up getting it

Edited by Pink Whitney

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

In my opinion Shake It is doing great for what it is. Didn't these guys have like 10K monthly listeners on Spotify before this week:celestial5:I think the song has decent potential of blowing up on TikTok & giving the song a boost plus she's gained a lot of praise on Twitter lately saying how she killed her verse, they missed this Cardi etc

on top of all that Atlantic is not gonna play any games when it comes to the actual album rollout:fan:whenever we end up getting it

of course. The song is on track to get 8M views on youtube, has remained top 15 on apple music and actually debuted on Spotify for some days with no radio deal.

their songs barely get 1M and now they are about to close 8M by tonight and 10M by the weekend.

I'm sure it'll start to get more playlisthing and tiktok and eventual radio support

Looking at the releases for 5/6;5/13 I could see Cardi rolling out the single 4/29 or 5/27 giving Kendrick a couple of weeks to level out.

But keep in mind she's coming to Met Gala so I wonder if the bronx feature for the streets then single 2 weeks later with a Met gala look that will generate plenty of buzz/promo the week of single release also while there are promo opportunities for the BBMAs (May 15th). She said she'll be off 1 week before she comes back so it might really be coming this time. I'll believe it when i see it though.

tenor.gif

Cardi is about to wake it up this Taurus season

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

Cardi is about to wake it up this Taurus season

tenor.gif

It's time. Weather is going to be warmer. The world is ready

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.