Cardi B

URBAN

54 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

not sure why Lizzo would scrap this from her album, I wish her an ounce of luck

39 minutes ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

I

I don't like the record but I'm surprise it's already Platinum and Lizzo never even promoted the record Cardi did what she can for the record for her I hope Cardi don't perform this song at Wireless ugh.

I really don't want Cardi to do any more features with the R&B girls, they don't know how to promote at all. But, I will say it's interesting that Cardi helped Normani and Lizzo score their biggest debuts on the Hot 100, even though the songs were labeled "flops" :keir:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Raver

• HandsomeGumDrop

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardi B Allegedly upcoming songs

Cardi B x Taylor Swift

Cardi B x Bruno Mars

Cardi B x Mariah Carey

Cardi B x Lil Kim

Cardi B x Spice

Ain't no telling when that Cardi B and Kanye West record coming out.

11 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

not sure why Lizzo would scrap this from her album, I wish her an ounce of luck

because Rumors was actually supposed to be big and it flopped.

People hate to hear the truth but Lizzo was used for body positivity. She does have a small base but all of her music is good so it's not a decline in quality but in use for her. I do hope she can get a few more hits so she's set for the rest of her life, though

11 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I really don't want Cardi to do any more features with the R&B girls, they don't know how to promote at all. But, I will say it's interesting that Cardi helped Normani and Lizzo score their biggest debuts on the Hot 100, even though the songs were labeled "flops" :keir:

That and it seems like her energy works better on hip hop and pop features. I think she'll do well on a rock. feature too but R&b features are cute but they are not connecting like her hip hop and pop features connect.

#84 on US Spotify

Spoiler

@Stepfon Sweetest Pie is currently above Shake it, why? :swan:

Wonder where Shake it will debut on the Hot 100 next week

I feel Cardi B songs Red Barz and Pull Up should have resurfaced on the streaming charts due to being Drill records to and in support of Shake It.

2 hours ago, Raver said:

#84 on US Spotify

Hide contents

@Stepfon Sweetest Pie is currently above Shake it, why? :swan:

Because SP is a POP song and I think I read on Twitter that none of the guys on SI have over 10k listeners a month on Spotify so this is actually good for them. I am too lazy to fact check if that is true on not. 

Cardi should have done a Shake It challenge that really would boost the song especially on TikTok but the song doing well as is.

Throwback to when Cardi didn’t let her growing baby bump stop her from releasing an album 

Oh Yes Shake it is giving great replay value for me. Enjoying more and more each listen. 

:flame:

Shake It doing a whole lot of movement on Twitter and No Love Remix rising up.

16 minutes ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

Shake It doing a whole lot of movement on Twitter and No Love Remix rising up.

I want Shake It to go Top 10 on AM, it's almost there, this charting would be a huge win for drill music and hopefully it becomes a nice little urban hit.

#74 on US Spotify

Up.mp3 10 positions from yesterday’s debut 

12 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I want Shake It to go Top 10 on AM, it's almost there, this charting would be a huge win for drill music and hopefully it becomes a nice little urban hit.

I'm glad that drill is coming into the scene on mainstream. The energy is fresher and the trap sound has ran its course.

I'm loving Shake it just wished Cardi had another verse.

FSDx9yi.gif

We a petty fan base we really ignored the No Love Remix and we promoting the crap out of Shake It :laugh:

38 minutes ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

We a petty fan base we really ignored the No Love Remix and we promoting the crap out of Shake It :laugh:

We didn't ignore No Love Remix, the Cardi pages actually promoted it, Summer and SZA's fans didn't really go that hard with online promo.

Did they even send the remix to radios?

I ignored it :swan: I haven’t listened to the remix since the day it was released.

Shake It was on REPEAT all morning tho 

On 4/16/2022 at 4:30 PM, Raver said:

Throwback to when Cardi didn’t let her growing baby bump stop her from releasing an album 

that was a classic, that was a classic

miss those times tbh

12 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

interesting :coffee2: 

I am pretty sure we are getting a single next month.

9 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I am pretty sure we are getting a single next month.

tiffany-pollard-im-out.gif

Lemme come back next month then 

Yeah, this feels like a first week of May release. If she dares not to drop tho... :skull:

Yes, give us a BBMAs new single performance.

Give us a BET awards performance with the new single and a promo single if not a medley of WAP/UP/new single

Give us a Summer Jam headlining concert too. 

The one thing about the July festivals is that she can always do another leg and revisit in that area.

I high key want her to headline Summer Jam then come back later in the CB2 era and book MSG.

At this point if we get a May single then it'll be in line with award show promo.

January/Feb (Grammys), May/June (BBMAs/BET awards) August/September (VMAs), November/December (EMAs/AMAs/People's choice awards).

That's probably what they were aiming for last year when Offskeet changed plans:ducky: but Kulture and Wave are the moment. I really can see Kulture Wave or some play on their names for a clothing line.

Anyways, she's making it clear she is coming for the warm weather.

The good thing is while she might have ONE single out that won't stop the clubs and the streets from playing many new songs from her album so I sure hope Cardi made a well rounded body of work with replay value.

I kind of think it was a blessing to not have CB2 out in 2019 or 2020 but 2021 it should have been out but enough has changed since then so I hope she is going to bring it:flame: with the content.

For some reason, I feel like she is going to do something different like a double disc or something maybe she will have the visual album done but something that a female rapper hasn't done yet is something I think she's aiming for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.