• istersay

• jdanton2

• rac7d

• vinicius

Top Posters In This Topic

Camila Cabello x Selena Gomez

hope this is true 7.gif

Edited by istersay

Have you guys realized how many Camila songs ppl have sung on The Voice worldwide?

I really enjoyed my 20 minutes watching this. They even covered Feel it Twice beautifully :heart2:

Saw her last night at Wango Tango from the pit, and you could see the moment she lit up when she saw a few of us longtime (10 years now :skull: wow) fans in the audience that she recognized. She sang the 5H line of Pyschofreak directly to me :dies: she knew what she was doing... I live. Always makes me happy to see her after all these years. :heart2:

Great performance last night. I hope she gets to tour Familia, it would be insane.

On 6/5/2022 at 3:06 PM, Golden Hour said:

Saw her last night at Wango Tango from the pit, and you could see the moment she lit up when she saw a few of us longtime (10 years now :skull: wow) fans in the audience that she recognized. She sang the 5H line of Pyschofreak directly to me :dies: she knew what she was doing... I live. Always makes me happy to see her after all these years. :heart2:

Great performance last night. I hope she gets to tour Familia, it would be insane.

that's so cool, she needs that support from her fans, never seen her live but it has to be amazing, she has so much energy on stage

I’m glad she’s coming out of her shell on stage again, we need a Familia tour too, it’s been too long now. 

Probably can’t happen 2022 because of the Voice but early 2023 could work.

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

I’m glad she’s coming out of her shell on stage again, we need a Familia tour too, it’s been too long now. 

Probably can’t happen 2022 because of the Voice but early 2023 could work.

that's true about the Voice, she can start planning for it though, and I hope she can do some performing still. I'll even enjoy the Coaches performances on the show if she's in them, and we'll get to see her every week m04126.gif

8 minutes ago, istersay said:

that's true about the Voice, she can start planning for it though, and I hope she can do some performing still. I'll even enjoy the Coaches performances on the show if she's in them, and we'll get to see her every week m04126.gif

Yeah, her schedule is full for the rest of the year with the Coldplay tour too.

So if they’re only looking at booking theatres for 2023, they probably won’t go on sale until Sep-Dec. When she’s got the exposure from Coldplay & The Voice

5 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Yeah, her schedule is full for the rest of the year with the Coldplay tour too.

So if they’re only looking at booking theatres for 2023, they probably won’t go on sale until Sep-Dec. When she’s got the exposure from Coldplay & The Voice

hopefully that will give her Tour a boost :wave2:

7 hours ago, camilizer said:

media reporting she has a new man 

upgrade if true

On 6/16/2022 at 4:43 PM, camilizer said:

media reporting she has a new man 

:gaycatina1:

On 6/17/2022 at 12:21 AM, aliwonderland said:

upgrade if true

:fan:

Eva Mendes commented about Camila's new Honey Blonde hair on Instagram

Don't like this filter, but her hair looks great

Cosmo

Camilla Cabello just dyed her hair honey blonde and it’s the perfect summer look

"when doing my daily Instagram snoop in bed this morning, amongst the Father's Day posts, I came across Camilla Cabello with a brand new honey blonde hairstyle. Yep, you read that right: The 'Señorita' singer who is also known for her signature dark locks has taken an unexpected trip over to the dark light side."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.