Billie Eilish

wish

Just finished the interview :chick1:

I have so many thoughts Tbh :rip: Her saying watch was her least favorite when it got me through alot and personally one of my favorites pfff, LVAO is right there too like 

I always get emotional when her mom comes in the end and this year was definitely no exception.   Actually couldn't stop smiling through most of it, I'm so happy she's happy. Seriously gonna miss when these were a yearly thing :gaycat6:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

On 11/12/2022 at 5:56 PM, Billionaire said:

I definitely feel like this year's will be the last one though :gaycat6: 

Well

TV gone viral

Vanity Fair interview gets 2M+ views in just 12 hours

Everyone loving her on Tiktok

All signs pointing to some stellar comeback. I really want her to pull more traditional rollout for BE3

2 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

TV gone viral

All signs pointing to some stellar comeback. I really want her to pull more traditional rollout for BE3

If by "back to basics" she means wwafa 2.0, count me in!

2 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

TV gone viral

amen :gaycat1:

Vanity Fair interview was cute as always, sad it won't be annual anymore but it'll make it more of an event to check in with her every few years I guess :heart:

14 hours ago, Billionaire said:

It was all a LIE :gaycat7:

:toofunny3:

On 11/29/2022 at 5:39 AM, Jonasl91 said:

If by "back to basics" she means wwafa 2.0, count me in!

I think something in the vein of Bury A Friend or Bad Guy but grittier, like electroclash or Death Grips-lite (don't drag me nn), would do really well. I think there's a lot of room for her to elevate the dark underbelly that drew a lot of people into her earlier stuff but with a more refined flair.

But I also think Billie is not gonna compromise her music just to fit an algorithm or have a "big single", which is what I personally loved about HTE. Like they added Oxytocin to the album at the end to have something more upbeat but even that was more of just a hard-hitting banger than sounding like a huge smash and it still fit the overall theme and soundscape of the album. I do personally long to hear what it would sound like for her to work with someone else on at least a couple songs, but if not I don't think the album will suffer because Finneas has proven his versatility with her (like outside of Therefore I Am, HTE really doesn't sound like WWAFA).

OT: I also agree that her picking Watch as her least favorite was interesting, because most of us agree she has some weaker tracks, like Hostage or Six Feet Under. But I listened to Dont Smile At Me yesterday and it really holds up front to back and it was just a warmup EP. She lowkey has the most quality control of any major popstar.

16 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

like Hostage or Six Feet Under

Not you saying THAT when we have 8 :tsk:

12 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Not you saying THAT when we have 8 :tsk:

8 is a cute lil mid-album moment, meshing the ukulele strumming pixie girl sound of the EP with the grittier sadgirl vibe of the album. I will defend her :giraffe:  It bops but I think My Strange Addiction is the most throwaway moment from WWAFA, The Office interpolations get old.

3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

8 is a cute lil mid-album moment, meshing the ukulele strumming pixie girl sound of the EP with the grittier sadgirl vibe of the album. I will defend her :giraffe:  It bops but I think My Strange Addiction is the most throwaway moment from WWAFA, The Office interpolations get old.

Post Malone is using your account? :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

she has some weaker tracks, like Hostage or Six Feet Under

3 hours ago, BloodLuster said:

she's right about watch. &burn >>>>>>>>>>

DELETE

32kbr6lMB2sOkoGeUqOaWE.thumb.jpg.3573906

She never goes to recording studios :rip: So either she's working with new producers for BE3 or is collaborating with someone, either way I'm up. Finneas OUT

x8huKt9.gif

Edited by Billionaire

it would be a wise choice to work with different producers. as much as I love that album I don't want BE3 to get Solar Power'd.

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

She never goes to recording studios :rip: So either she's working with new producers for BE3 or is collaborating with someone, either way I'm up. Finneas OUT

x8huKt9.gif

Or this is something totally unrelated like a movie soundtrack or a collab 

7 hours ago, Billionaire said:

x8huKt9.gif

I'm really excited to see how her and other producers mesh together :heart2: 

On 11/29/2022 at 3:57 AM, Billionaire said:

Well

This will help refresh the series and retain longevity :clap3: Smart move

On 11/29/2022 at 9:38 PM, Billionaire said:

It was all a LIE :gaycat7:

Well.. Does this count? ?

THIS IS GONNA BE SOOOOO GOOD IM SO EXCITED :jonny5:

Edited by idleavealone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.