• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

Woah so the song was probably just some instrumental :deadbanana4:

But she looks GREAT in the shoot. I don't even know what to say  :jonny6:

bad ***** :giraffe:

Dark HTE is coming :duca:

Edited by Kyoto

No new music until 2023 then :deadbanana2: The way if it wasn't for Guitar Songs we'd have literally nothing this year

Impact :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

No new music until 2023 then :deadbanana2: The way if it wasn't for Guitar Songs we'd have literally nothing this year

Impact :clap3:

I blame this on everybody who whines about the long rollouts :shakeno: It made sure something was always going on in between

5 hours ago, badgirlriri said:

I blame this on everybody who whines about the long rollouts :shakeno: It made sure something was always going on in between

But this is actually a good thing, her not releasing anything will make the gp miss her and when she announces the lead of be3 everyone will get excited to hear it (also if she releases anything now it will not go well because of christmas), so I think it's better for her to wait till next year to release a new song

16 minutes ago, Jenni said:

But this is actually a good thing, her not releasing anything will make the gp miss her and when she announces the lead of be3 everyone will get excited to hear it (also if she releases anything now it will not go well because of christmas), so I think it's better for her to wait till next year to release a new song

all this 

25 minutes ago, Jenni said:

Perhaps so but I liked always having something to listen to from her, but I’ve been fine with her taking a break Year and giving us Guitar Songs tbh cause she been working tirelesssly for years now 

I don't really care about having to wait long for a new single. I just think it's interesting to point out the different approach her/her team are taking this time around, because at this time after WWAFA we had my future, eiw, nttd, therefore i am, etc. Like there was always something going on every few months.

Nothing will beat 2019-2020 as a fan personally but I too don't really care cause with tour, her new perfume, etc, it's not like we're starving. 

Edited by Billionaire

30 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

at this time after WWAFA we had my future, eiw, nttd, therefore i am, etc.

the way she was literally bleeding singles :deadbanana2:

I'm glad there was no music this year besides Guitar Songs. She needed a break after putting out music for 4 years straight (2017-2021). It just means 2023 is gonna be her year :turkey:

i'm also glad she's waiting to release something next year (most likely) tbh. the more she waits the more people miss her and i really want her to come back with a bang :heart2: we've gotten so many pics of her in the studio lately, BE3 is definitely in the oven :gaycat1:

:giraffe: Should I go to Billie concert ?

she is doing a festival in my country (Colombia) , but tickets are super expensive compared to other South American tickets :doc:

do you think she will release new music and she will include it in these festival shows? :gaycat5:

20 hours ago, znake said:

:giraffe: Should I go to Billie concert ?

she is doing a festival in my country (Colombia) , but tickets are super expensive compared to other South American tickets :doc:

do you think she will release new music and she will include it in these festival shows? :gaycat5:

if you're able to afford it, i'd say definitely go!! and i think it's very possible for her to release something new before then & perform it :heart2:

2 hours ago, idleavealone said:

if you're able to afford it, i'd say definitely go!! and i think it's very possible for her to release something new before then & perform it :heart2:

:chick1: Ok, I will buy it as Xmas gift next month 

The vanity fair interview was so incredibly adorable, she looks so happy :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.