Billie Eilish

wish

ooou yeah I'm starting to think that voice was Damon's

also her with the "I'm sorry I'm not Beyoncé" at the end :gaycat6: It was kinda funny but she really does need to work on not downplaying herself to lift up other artists, I thought we were getting somewhere when she didn't do it in her Oscar speech but :skull:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

Hello billieguettes (thought I got banned for a second there when I couldn’t login sjsksjjsjs)

FQaMEwSXMAcZEKD?format=jpg&name=medium

Good to be back 

36 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

ooou yeah I'm starting to think that voice was Damon's

who would finneas even tell that to? especially when he's alone in his corner on stage :dies: i hope he says something bc all this is doing is turning swifties against billie even more, even though she didn't do anything :rip:

1 hour ago, idleavealone said:

who would finneas even tell that to? especially when he's alone in his corner on stage :dies: i hope he says something bc all this is doing is turning swifties against billie even more, even though she didn't do anything :rip:

I don't think he should clarify anything tbh, this will only bring more attention to it and swifties will hate Billie regardless if it was finneas that said it or not. But idk, maybe he will say something just so Taylor doesn't hate him :clown:

25 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

:celestial2:

she's so adorable :heart:

But next week, I hope I'm somewhere laughing
For anybody asking, I promise I'll be fine
I've had some trauma, did things I didn't wanna
Was too afraid to tell ya, but now, I think it's time

The pen...whew

Whew Billiechella was great :clap3:She has such a discography

6 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Finally uploaded :rip:

the best performance from the show and one of her best performances altogether. she did THAT

4 hours ago, Billionaire said:

doja x billie crumbs wow I won :jonnycat:

that big ass water bottle with her :ahh: 

looking beautiful as usual tho :heart:

Both of her albums are amazing but damn... can somebody turn her goddamn mic UP?? :mazen:

I'm trying to get into her live performances but I just can't stand it. You can bearly hear her under the music and the loud ass back vocals. She really doesn't need to use SO MUCH backtrack. She might as well just play the studio versions :biblio: It's just sad cause her discography and personality are great

The way her negatively comparing herself to Bey has made more noise than the actual performance atp, she got Azealia saying random **** on her story :priceless:

Just today I saw a tweet dragging her for it & it had like 100k+ likes. People really acting like she killed their dog or sumn it's unreal :rip:

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

The way her negatively comparing herself to Bey has made more noise than the actual performance atp, she got Azealia saying random **** on her story :priceless:

Just today I saw a tweet dragging her for it & it had like 100k+ likes. People really acting like she killed their dog or sumn it's unreal :rip:

billie should start being as cocky as humanly possible i don't even care at this point, she gets **** for ANYTHING and it's exhausting 

1 hour ago, idleavealone said:

billie should start being as cocky as humanly possible i don't even care at this point, she gets **** for ANYTHING and it's exhausting 

normally i'd agree but if she did she'd get attacked for being "too cocky" and "too stuck up" :rip:

she needs to talk her sh*t on BE3 though i know she's probably tired of this as well :rip:

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

The hate towards her for that comment is so ridiculous :rip:Literally searching for a reason to be negative. It’s annoying because while I do think she needs to work on being more confident and secure in her achievements, it must be really difficult knowing as soon as you get on stage you’re automatically going to be compared to one of the greatest live performances ever :rip: Imposter syndrome + the misogyny that she gets hit with all the time is hard for anyone, let alone someone with that level of pressure on them to deliver. 

I doubt she’d change her personality for these losers on BE3 and she shouldn’t have to appease them, but it would be a moment if she actually did what they accuse her of acting like

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

y'all know I go hard for my lil sis and I don't expect a 20 year old to say everything perfectly but she's gotta stop the self deprecating in public thing she continues to do on large platforms. I was so proud when I saw her Oscars speech and the VMA x Your Power speech cause she finally owned her success and didn't try to downplay her achievements. While I don't think she should be dragged for it ... It's an understandable frustration to see her keep doing this :toofunny2:  I think she'll grow out of it one day but it's kinda embarrassing and somewhat diminishes her achievements and puts a weird spotlight on other artists during her own moment. She has every right to be proud of her successes so mentioning other people's names constantly is weird.

imma need her to serve this energy on a consistent basis ... but I'm gonna assume it's easier to voice your insecurities idk

anyway in more positive news

and sabrina carpenter went to her coachella afterparty she's such a stan  :jonny5:

Spoiler

also streets are saying she broke up with her bf 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

18 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

15 hours ago, Billionaire said:

stable

if it rises next week :clap3:

Both the album and title track are holding up incredibly.

This is truly better than I expected considering the “sophomore slump” narrative that people are desperately trying to place on her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.