• idleavealone

• wish

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Can someone remake the 4*TOWN x Nobody Like U music thread pls :foxaylove2:

here

1 hour ago, Kyoto said:

here

Thanks friend :hug:

Will she do the same show tonight?? she already did all NA leg + Festivals last year

She better change some things for tonight

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Will she do the same show tonight?? she already did all NA leg + Festivals last year

She better change some things for tonight

streets are saying a bunch of dancers left the arena she was rehearsing in after her a few days ago :celestial5:

am I really about to buy this t-shirt... can anyone distinguish what these blobs are :toofunny2: her merch has really gone down since her debut :deadbanana2:

Yeah she's def going to have dancers & choreo

Spoiler

FQfDj_SXIAQLhtx?format=jpg&name=900x900

She needs to move though no one has seen her & she hasn't posted anything :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, mrmayman said:

I wonder if she'll bring out any guests

:celestial3:

I loved the show. Nice to see Khalid is alive tho.

Very surprised  she cut lost cause. It seems like one of her favorites. Wonder if there was any other reason behind it other than cutting it for time.

On 4/14/2022 at 7:21 PM, Billionaire said:

I'm thinking Gorillaz will probably make an appearance at her Coachella set :mandown:

bloop!

Damon completely butchered Getting Older though. :ahh: Embarrassing.

Oxytocin with the dancers >>>

I was a bit disappointed since it isn't really different from her HTE Tour set but I'm just really glad she gets to headline something like this. 

I was also shocked that she cut Lost Cause but I'm thinking she'll probably perform it next weekend. 

Edited by Billionaire

she did amazing! i'm just super pissed at the fact thar coachella muted the crowd and that damon completely RUINED getting older, it was so hard to watch :dies: AND WHY DID SHE CUT LOST CAUSE COME ON I HAD HOPE :chick3:

between the bad guy remix & now this "getting older remix" it's so clear that billie is so much better & way more comfortable solo

also the gorillaz guest appearance probably means there's no collab of any sorts, which I pretty much predicted, there was no way she would be leaving finneas already

Edited by Billionaire

screaming 

not gorillaz

gojdfkjnf 

:jonny4:

they really should have done 19200 so billie could sing too cause de la soul kind of took over  :deadbanana2:

but billies enjoyment > fans needs and wants :sorry:

3 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

:skull: 

i doubt that was even finneas tbh, sounded like damon to me:rip:

9 minutes ago, idleavealone said:

i doubt that was even finneas tbh, sounded like damon to me:rip:

I mean the voice didn't sound very British so I get why people are thinking it's Finneas :skull: 

Either way it wasn't very funny imo

Edited by Billionaire

I loved her performance. Wish she had a different setlist than the tour one but it was amazing anyway. Damon really f***** up what was supposed to be a cute moment for her, I'm sure she was happy to just have him there, but that man was lost, he didn't match her energy at all (but I did like their performance of feel good). I also loved the dancers during Oxytocin, I think it really matched the vibe of the song, felt like I was in a club. Her only flaw was taking Lost Cause off the setlist, like, she really missed the opportunity to bring the dancers from the music video to dance with her, it would have been an iconic moment for sure!! 

Anyway... it was an amazing concert, she was clearly very happy and enjoying herself and I couldn't be prouder :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.