Billie Eilish

wish

she's wearing another Gorillaz shirt in her story today...Im convinced BE3 is gonna be Gorillaz inspired. Hopefully Damon has some work on it

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

22 minutes ago, period sis said:

she's wearing another Gorillaz shirt in her story today...Im convinced BE3 is gonna be Gorillaz inspired. Hopefully Damon has some work on it

The last Gorillaz album was fantastic so Damon's still got it, I would love to hear what they would sound like together. I think it's time to work with others apart from Finneas. See what else she can do and expand her sound a bit.

It will be interesting to see if she still tries to get hits or embraces a more Lana esque career. Either way she will have a fanbase till the end of time.

TIA stans keep winning :clap3:

I'm thinking Gorillaz will probably make an appearance at her Coachella set :mandown:

2 hours ago, period sis said:

this is exactly what I want for BE3. I hope she goes full experimental with her signature electropop sound :jonny:

Why was the Grammy performance never uploaded? I want to relive the most spiritual experience of my life...I was bugging out off of 3 edibles and the "might seduce your dad" chanteuse made me sob with the hymn that is HTE

9 hours ago, Billionaire said:

I'm thinking Gorillaz will probably make an appearance at her Coachella set :mandown:

now that would be iconic :gaycat1:

9 hours ago, On The Bound said:

Why was the Grammy performance never uploaded? I want to relive the most spiritual experience of my life...I was bugging out off of 3 edibles and the "might seduce your dad" chanteuse made me sob with the hymn that is HTE

It seems like none of the performances were uploaded. A mess.

Soooo, Billiechella this weekend. Any predictions? Wishes? :gaycat1:

I guess all i want is for her set to be different than what she usually does on tour but i know she's gonna do amazing either way :1stplace:

Just realized she could bag an Emmy with that Simpsons ep nnn the clear attempt at making her the youngest EGOT

Here for it tho :heart2:

I think the Lost Cause girls will make an appearance at her set since one of them hinted at it on her story (but then deleted it shortly after)

Ugh I can't believe I'm going to have to wake at at 2:30 am(!!!) here to watch it :chick3:

It will be 3:30 AM here. I don't know if I'll watch it live :rip:

13 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Just realized today that NDA samples this

Their minds:jonny5:

Finneas taste ughhh :jonnycat:

this has been the best her merch has been since wwafa era omg? the first one especially lemme snatch it :jonny5:

some extra coachella info:

and a new selfie

29 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I've always thought merch is a huge scam but damn that black sweatshirt looks really good

The new merch looks so good :jonny5:

eyelash must make so much from merch :jonny5:  some of it is just plain ugly though (the JFLMA t-shirt is giving Zara levels of inspiration)

however THIS t shirt is a serve and i want it:

SharedImage-124702.png?t=caef512523e4b65

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

this has been the best her merch has been since wwafa era omg? the first one especially lemme snatch it :jonny5:

some extra coachella info:

and a new selfie

What time zone is this in?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.