• Replies 101.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

There was absolutely nothing remarkable about Adele’s album. Nothing. Nothing special or important. If they really give AOTY to that third diluted rehash…

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

There was absolutely nothing remarkable about Adele’s album. Nothing. Nothing special or important. If they really give AOTY to that third diluted rehash…

its the fact that 30 wasn't nearly the behemoth 21 and 25 were and yet she's still gonna win 'cause her album was about her depression and divorce :duck:

58 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Just a few (1-10,000) hours away now

spacer.png

spacer.png

If Adele wins I hope she doesn't bring Bey up in her speech again. I get the sentiment, but if I were Bey I would feel annoyed.

Omg Break my soul at #42 and Cuff it #24. That is her 4th entry in the Triple J hottest 100 this year. For those who don't know, the count down is a massive deal in Australia and normally only includes Indie under ground acts. People are gonna fume and I live for it.

3 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

My Little Loves exists, so you lied a little. But yeah, the album is fine but nothing specifial.

4 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

For six months?

Lol, well if this persona has genuine tea regarding the IG plan (December), this era was always intended to be a dry spell for the first handful of months, which I suspect is the truth 

7 hours ago, Fiierce said:

wtf

the usual "omg y’all ain’t ready but i can’t tell you what it is" mixed with "this is going to blow up the internet" :dies: 

they always say this **** 

That pose is iconic. It belongs to her at this point. I remember seeing alot of article with picture of her in this pose at the IAMTOUR. 

:dies::dies::dies:

not this random page trying to make us believe hive (aka 6k voters allegedly) willingly want to see be alive, spirit, mi gente remix (:redface:), savage… over Alien Superstar on tour bffr

Lol I was really bothered by that hdd rumor. Hopefully Bey is also attending and gifts us a performance

12 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

And this ladies and gents, is the reason why we can’t trust HDD

dddd :skull: Come on Bey don't let us down :duca:

I also feel like Adele is performing. Taylor really isn’t in any major categories so she’s the only one I’m not looking to attend or perform. But then again she made a big deal out of lover not getting a Grammy nod a few years ago.. 

Even if Beyoncé doesn’t perform, she’s definitely attending. She has the most nods after fall and in the past she attended the show for way less 

I can’t begin to imagine what an All Up In Your Mind performance would look like on tour. Every other song I can start to make it out but not that one. Video interlude perhaps.

28 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Bey being in LA already at least gives some hope that she might perform/attend.

She lives there, too lol 

24 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I can’t begin to imagine what an All Up In Your Mind performance would look like on tour. Every other song I can start to make it out but not that one. Video interlude perhaps.

she’s not gonna sandcastle her on tour that’s how

I wouldn’t even care if there was a tribute medley of Ren with nothing but dancers and influencers at the Grammys. I’d prefer that over nothing. I still have a strand of hope that she will perform tho. 

I need to hear more intimate songs like I Miss You live again. I really do. 

Edited by Pepo

31 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

She used to perform Radio before...  so yeah. 

38 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

She lives there, too lol 

I tried to be optimistic for once, ok?

24 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I tried to be optimistic for once, ok?

:lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.