Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just now, AxelFox said:

I can't believe it took this long for a publication to finally get it RIGHT 

:clap3: 

Can y'all wait for a rumor to be confirmed before starting to drag her name for nothing? Are y'all really fans? for god's sake! That woman is at home minding her business, they use her name for clicks everyday and yet y'all believe every rumor like it's gospel. That place probably wants people to know their hotel exist and are using Bey's name to do it. If her team did not confirm, why are you acting like it's a done deal? 

insanity.

2 minutes ago, jane said:

Can y'all wait for a rumor to be confirmed before starting to drag her name for nothing? Are y'all really fans? for god's sake! That woman is at home minding her business, they use her name for clicks everyday and yet y'all believe every rumor like it's gospel. That place probably wants people to know their hotel exist and are using Bey's name to do it. If her team did not confirm, why are you acting like it's a done deal? 

insanity.

She deserves some backlash just because #justiceforhive :fan:

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

what will that do? it sure wont make her release anything even more so the fans will lose not her. she never gave a **** about any damn rumor.

I just find it annoying people are already starting their fake outrage and debates over something not confirmed. Go enjoy the holidays and leave the woman alone.

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Never Gonna Love Again was that snippet Boots played in the car a while back, isn’t this a lemonade outtake?:jonny5: Keep the leaks coming:jonny5:

Was twitter where it did the rounds? 

Wait 'And All Alone' is amazing :jonny3: Is it leaked in full?

Edited by mariposa

22 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

But diff is,  i don’t think FWT DVD was ever planned to be released no? Like she never said it would be available for streaming/sale

She filmed every single show, it wouldn’t take much to cut it up on Blue’s iPad and slapped on that grainy filter she loves so much. 

Ugh, we bitched so much about that shitty filter and monotone poems and now we don’t even get that. 

13 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Right!? I hope the twins mess up her Christmas or something. They open the presents early and spill eggnog on her hair. 

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

So what do we think about the two songs that leaked? Never Gonna Love Again is my fave.

And All Alone sounds just like the sultry James Bond track we've been begging for since 2012. NGLA is experimental in typical boots fashion, and i love the extended bridge section of the snippet but the lyrics in the beginning are a little contrived

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

I can't believe it took this long for a publication to finally get it RIGHT 

he's def BeyHive, the guy that runs that website. we stan Hive in STEM!

I am going to be seriously disappointed if she performs in Dubai. What a mess :!ohno:

3 hours ago, jane said:

what will that do? it sure wont make her release anything even more so the fans will lose not her. she never gave a **** about any damn rumor.

I just find it annoying people are already starting their fake outrage and debates over something not confirmed. Go enjoy the holidays and leave the woman alone.

No one is dragging her yet. People are allowed to discuss rumors and say how they'd feel. 

25 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

I am going to be seriously disappointed if she performs in Dubai. What a mess :!ohno:

She has fans there too. 

Dubai isn't Qatar or let alone Saudi Arabia. They have a pretty vibrant gay community.

And ultimately, Bey doesn't owe her gay fans anything, as morbid as that sounds. She has never been a "gay advocate" and doesn't try to. She is simply a woman with a large gay fan base who she loves and supports, but that's about it. I would not be surprised nor disappointed in her accepting a cheque from a semi-homophobic country.

If she managed to somehow escape literally crossing server strike lines to enter her Oscars after-party, this potential controversy won't harm her...

LOVED the lil snippy I just heard. I would love two more albums of Beyonce going FULL experimental like this. Hope that act 2 is lined up for spring 2023 after the grammys

Never gonna love again is giving first single vibes 

13 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

The Dubai thing sounds true. They have a date and everything. It’s a new hotel, probably backed by billionaires, and 20m is certainly enough to get Bey interested, especially if the performance is only an hour. 

I only hope it will be live-streamed/taped for fans and not exclusive to rich people 

Beyoncé will possibly do a post about it like that fancy Indian wedding she did. But that was only after the pics leaked. You know she likes to scoop the scoopers 

2 hours ago, Machete said:

I would not be surprised nor disappointed in her accepting a cheque from a semi-homophobic country.

especially considering the US is no beacon of hope in terms of LGBTQ+ rights and acceptance, lmao. should she skip Florida and Texas on her tour, too then? for going after trans youth like they're criminals? skip every state that has an abortion ban? or is this conversation just relevant when it's in the Middle East?

9 minutes ago, kimberly said:

especially considering the US is no beacon of hope in terms of LGBTQ+ rights and acceptance, lmao. should she skip Florida and Texas on her tour, too then? for going after trans youth like they're criminals? skip every state that has an abortion ban? or is this conversation just relevant when it's in the Middle East?

I think it’s relevant when the country/place in question has an active death penalty in place against lgbt folk.….

15 minutes ago, Chris said:

Self titled really took the world by storm, huh?

Still my fave Bey album 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.