• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

18 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Do y'all think that she was betting on her 'keeping the visuals hidden' for so long would a much bigger mystery, anticipation and point of talk in the media or something? 

Cause if she did well that didn't play out quite well :skull: It's mostly the stans who still care atp, and not even all of them nnn

It does feel like this was supposed to be the 'trick' for the era, like how the surprise release was for ST and the movie for Lem. There is absolutely NO LOGIC whatsoever in releasing a teaser and not release the actual thing for the next 6 months. Nothing going 'wrong' backstage would have delayed it for so long unless they lost all the footage somehow.

This was definitely done on purpose. Their plan has failed I fear. 

Nah, just don’t think it’s ready. I think the teaser was there to tell people there is a visual. 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Nah, just don’t think it’s ready. I think the teaser was there to tell people there is a visual. 

There were like what, more than 20 looks in that teaser and there's the stuff from the album booklet too which is 100% in the videos. So most of if not all of it was shot already. There's nothing she could possibly come up with to justify House of the Dragon post production times :deadbanana: The wait was intentional, although I don't think they wanted it to be THIS long. It must be something else that caused the delay.

5 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

There were like what, more than 20 looks in that teaser and there's the stuff from the album booklet too which is 100% in the videos. So most of if not all of it was shot already. There's nothing she could possibly come up with to justify House of the Dragon post production times :deadbanana: The wait was intentional, although I don't think they wanted it to be THIS long. It must be something else that caused the delay.

Didn’t an insider say they were only after getting hbo to pick it up and it won’t be out until summer. :sistrens: can’t remember who it was on here. 

28 minutes ago, Machete said:

Thinking about the alternate universe where CHURCH GIRL was actually the 2nd single...

source.gif

The album would've been out of the top 20 by now :rip:

56 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Ill tell u what it is: Money. Bey believes shes worth a certain amount of money to put her art somewhere, problem is we live in a energy and financial crisis. Companies and platforms wont pay the amount she wants them to pay and shes hella stubborn. 

I dont know a lot of things about Bey anymore, but what is clear with her is: shes a capitalist and loves money and shes undoubtedly stubborn af to the point of driving people insane.

58 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Rumors circulating that the tour is in theaters 

wasn't she booking stadiums in Italy and Brazil though?

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Rumors circulating that the tour is in theaters 

If this is true then y'all better start saving for 2k+ tickets :rip:

58 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Doubt that 

Me too tf

36 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

wasn't she booking stadiums in Italy and Brazil though?

Hopefully

30 minutes ago, ATWK said:

The Coliseum, maybe

Yes because the teaser will be as old as the coliseum by then

28 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Where?

Twitter ofc

1 minute ago, Planet Mars said:

If this is true then y'all better start saving for 2k+ tickets :rip:

I’m not paying more than $1K to see Giraffé and that’s final

I'm absolutely sure she's doing some sort of actual experience, probably something pretty new to the music scene, but I doubt she'll tour theaters.  Maybe release her visual that way to a theater, but not touring them

I wished she did small ballroom shows focused on Renaissance to give the full experience before the tour. 

Spoiler

Kinda like how Nose did Dive Bar Tour at random yeehaw bars before she embarked the actual tour.

When the visuals will come: 

- album release

- her birthday 

- Halloween 

- Black Friday 

what next? NYE? :rip:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Not theaters, what in the Madame X …

spacer.png

What is this gif :skull: :bibliahh:

Bey dropped the ball on the visuals.

like sure I guess I’ll still watch them but I’m a stan, the GP won’t give a ****. And I’ll only prob watch once ?

She should tour stadiums and a theatre or smaller venue in each country she visits. Stadiums for Renaissance and theatres for part 2/acoustic album. Only because I am greedy and I'd love to see her in a more intimate setting but don't see her going back from stadiums anytime soon.

If bey does small venues the tickets will be in the 1000s for the nose bleeds. 

lets stick to the stadiums. 

Pretty sure the "source" of the "theater" stuff is this CONFIRMED fake page. It's literally a mixed blend of fan fic, flat out lies, and scraps they've found from insiders on platforms like this or deumoix. Can we normalize not entertaining that page? Scroll through, nothing ever (EVER) happens as they say and when it does, it was pre-spilled by others.

...but if she's doing theaters (in the Madonna Madame X capacity), I really foresee her doing some kind of hybrid tour. Stadiums and limited theater run...possibly simultaneously. 

I'll leave it to Parkwood to come up with the creative "angle", but it could easily be a case of Renaissance stadium tour + more intimate, "acoustic" material for theaters. Essentially a grander, more ambitious setup of what Gaga has going in Vegas (two simultaneous shows, one Pop one Jazz). 

In terms of Bey being an innovator, envelope-pusher annndd wanting to not do what she's done before, this covers all that ground comfortably.

I'm curious, how did Single Ladies managed to win GRAMMYS Song Of The Year? It's like her worst song. "Halo" and "Irreplaceable" deserved at least Record Of The Year though. The B'day era was totally snubbed though :rip: 

Her AOTY nominations so far: 

• I Am...Sasha Fierce 

• BEYONCÉ

• LEMONADE 

• RENAISSANCE

All three of her recent releases were all nominated which is amazing and shows how respected she is now compared to DC-Bday era. 

Edited by PrudenceHCharmed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.