Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Yeah, I'm done with investing anything extra into the ERA at this point.  I'll listen to the album on Apple Music when I want, but I'm not looping ****, or buying anything else

And when the visuals do come, I truly hope they're groundbreaking, because I think it's lost a lot of anticipation now and it could be a big disaster

This, this, and this.

• Replies 102.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Yeah, I'm done with investing anything extra into the ERA at this point.  I'll listen to the album on Apple Music when I want, but I'm not looping ****, or buying anything else

And when the visuals do come, I truly hope they're groundbreaking, because I think it's lost a lot of anticipation now and it could be a big disaster

Same! I’ll continue to listen to renni but I’m not purchasing anything else until the tour is announced. 

2 hours ago, tachiwaka said:

:deadbanana:

tbh most of the hive is in their late 20s-early 40s, it's lowkey embarrassing to be throwing money at her for arbitrary bragging rights about top 10s. 

I think this will be the era all that ends. Everyone is over it

The only rapper I wouldn’t mind a collab album with is Drake. At least we know it’ll perform well.

4 hours ago, BrooklynBoy said:

The only rapper I wouldn’t mind a collab album with is Drake. At least we know it’ll perform well.

I've been screaming this pre-Ren. If she seldom does collabs (which is the case), then the ones she does do should be automated hits. 

The only thing is with Drake specifically, he's been f**king up in ways that don't make a collab between them as appealing right now / anymore.

The whole Dance album narrative is very much a case of him doing it wackly and Bey coming a few weeks later to show how it's done well. Similarly, Megan is very much Roc Nation / Camp Bey. That random and unnecessary jab he threw at her IMO would make it hard for Bey to do a collab with Drake now (speaking purely from an optics perspective). 

That said, I want Bey to get her collab on. As unapologetic Chart Hive, her stats are impressive but definitely don't reflect the enormity of her star because of self sabotage and pushing to be an "album artist". Big collabs (that are actually good) are an easy way of rectifying that.  I'm glad BMS hit #1 to prove she can do it solo still and CI is looking like a possible top 10 to re-cement that fact. So no one can even really come for her on the "she needs quick lil collabs to score a hit" anymore.

We've literally seen the likes of Britney Spears and more recently Nicki and Drake start randomly racking up the level of hits that previously eluded them by making clever(ish) moves in the streaming climate. Bey can, qualitatively, do the same.

On 11/18/2022 at 2:36 AM, Tripthelight said:

Nah…I’m in South Africa on vacation. I mentioned Beyoncé to a group of girls…crickets. I mentioned Taylor…they started hyperventilating. I’ll never understand it, but I love that for them (atleast Taylor engages). 

:rip:

the success of this album without a single visual is something else

She is just a powerful act 

19 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Chris Martin for sure

im just basing it off what she was planning to do. I personally wouldn’t want him on there 

There is a campaign by the hive to mass buy Cuff It near the end of Nov.

side note I think it’s so funny that twitter hive (I don’t think y’all do it on here) act so high and mighty about being above the charts and NEVER resorting to “desperate cheap tactics” like mass buying or streaming like some artists (they’re always targeting Nicki for some reason). Yet they’re about to do it for Cuff It and they’ll be upset if they fail to push it to top 10. Meanwhile other fanbases actually get their fave to #1 :clown:

39 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

There is a campaign by the hive to mass buy Cuff It near the end of Nov.

side note I think it’s so funny that twitter hive (I don’t think y’all do it on here) act so high and mighty about being above the charts and NEVER resorting to “desperate cheap tactics” like mass buying or streaming like some artists (they’re always targeting Nicki for some reason). Yet they’re about to do it for Cuff It and they’ll be upset if they fail to push it to top 10. Meanwhile other fanbases actually get their fave to #1 :clown:

Those singles get to #1 because of combined fambase/artist effort. The girls are trying to get to #1 as well :rip:

The Hive isn't failing to get hits, Beyoncé is failing to acknowledge the music she records.

New here, I've browsed for years and finally I'm an honorary member?? I'm just here to say I am absolutely at the end of my rope with Bey and I really just want the visuals/music videos/film or whatever form they take. The music has settled, I've marinated in it, I've sang it from the top of my lungs - yet here I am, still begging!!! ?  

Heard a Break My Soul x World Hold On mashup in a club in Cape Town, then Cuff It in my Uber home.

I miss her. :chick3: Why she hate us so much? 

Edited by Tripthelight

She's been getting on my nerves this era but there will literally never be another. I can't even stan someone else because they'll just never be on her level, EVER. Like nobody is even remotely in her league and this was FIFTEEN years ago :skull:

10 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

She's been getting on my nerves this era but there will literally never be another. I can't even stan someone else because they'll just never be on her level, EVER. Like nobody is even remotely in her league and this was FIFTEEN years ago :skull:

Exactly!!! Nobody is touching her anytime soon!!

55 minutes ago, A.N.M said:

New here, I've browsed for years and finally I'm an honorary member?? I'm just here to say I am absolutely at the end of my rope with Bey and I really just want the visuals/music videos/film or whatever form they take. The music has settled, I've marinated in it, I've sang it from the top of my lungs - yet here I am, still begging!!! ?  

Welcome. Great to have this new, fresh perspective in the base

Edited by family.guy123

19 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

TBE was insane. She was just unreal. 

17 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Welcome. Great to have this new, fresh perspective in the base

The best we can hope for is a New Years insta story with Cuff It playing:rip:

this album is really a huge success

53 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Im surprised we didn’t get any Dj Khaled related stuff this year. Maybe he is on act ii?

Or she's on his next album.

Following their usual pattern, B & J might be his next "first-look album track" post-Grammys 2023.

Shining -> Top Off -> Mood 4 Eva -> Sorry Not Sorry.

It's almost December... I cant believe it. And we still didnt get anything new since that teaser. Just wow

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gifloveagcin.gifloveagcin.gifloveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

Do y'all think that she was betting on her 'keeping the visuals hidden' for so long would a much bigger mystery, anticipation and point of talk in the media or something? 

Cause if she did well that didn't play out quite well :skull: It's mostly the stans who still care atp, and not even all of them nnn

It does feel like this was supposed to be the 'trick' for the era, like how the surprise release was for ST and the movie for Lem. There is absolutely NO LOGIC whatsoever in releasing a teaser and not release the actual thing for the next 6 months. Nothing going 'wrong' backstage would have delayed it for so long unless they lost all the footage somehow.

This was definitely done on purpose. Their plan has failed I fear. 

8 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Do y'all think that she was betting on her 'keeping the visuals hidden' for so long would a much bigger mystery, anticipation and point of talk in the media or something? 

Cause if she did well that didn't play out quite well :skull: It's mostly the stans who still care atp, and not even all of them nnn

It does feel like this was supposed to be the 'trick' for the era, like how the surprise release was for ST and the movie for Lem. There is absolutely NO LOGIC whatsoever in releasing a teaser and not release the actual thing for the next 6 months. Nothing going 'wrong' backstage would have delayed it for so long unless they lost all the footage somehow.

This was definitely done on purpose. Their plan has failed I fear. 

It definitely was going to be the gimmick for this era, but something happened where they couldn’t follow through and deliver it finally. I think staff changes or creative differences/challenges. The random teaser for a non-single followed by months of silence and inactivity coupled with a twice-delayed tour announcement? Something got ****ed up but “the show must go on” is not in Parkwood’s vernacular. Parkwood is no Maverick Records I’ll tell you that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.