Beyoncé

Kisuke

Just now, Blue Rose said:

or you can be Coldplay and sell out the stadium in Buenos Aires 10 times

Expected for legacy artists. How much did their last album sell?

image0.gif

• Replies 107.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

True. @benyonce what you think. Close to you! 

@BeyBronts posted it in our group chat this morning and my initial reaction was it's a scam to get our details. However we all got tickets just in case. The major phone service provider in Aus just had a massive data breach for millions of users anyway, what's a little more stolen information :smiley:

If she is coming to Aus, Feb/March is the ideal time to do it. Will be damn hot though.

Just now, Machete said:

Expected for legacy artists. How much did their last album sell?

image0.gif

So Coldplay is a legacy act but not Beyoncé? Think

Just now, Blue Rose said:

So Coldplay is a legacy act but not Beyoncé? Think

I thought you were shading Harry, my bad.

My Universe a BMS outseller (BTS impact cuz rest of album crickets), wbk.

image0.gif

25 minutes ago, Machete said:

She would never do it now but I would live for Renaissance tour to ditch stadiums and do iconic +20 arena per major city shows (like how my other fave doing now :fan:

Cuz "20 sold out shows at Madison Square Garden" just sounds better than "3 sold out shows at MetLife stadium"

that's simply incorrect.

also I hate how Harry's "tour" is only hitting like NYC, Chicago and LA because he's doing these arena-sized residencies. I would have considered going if Jessie Ware show was the opening act for his Bay Area show. it's like how k-pop fads BTS did 4 stadium shows in LA as their tour just to be able to say they did a stadium tour. unnecessary and low-key exploitative.

Beyoncé can fill out arenas for weeks in most major urban areas, she'd have to do shows nonstop for 365 days to meet the demand. she (and her crew) would be overworked as hell. Harry Styles comes on stage and prances around. Beyoncé has an army of dancers to take care of, and her own body too.

Edited by kimberly

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

that's simply incorrect.

also I hate how Harry's "tour" is only hitting like NYC, Chicago and LA because he's doing these arena-sized residencies. I would have considered going if Jessie Ware show was the opening act for his Bay Area show. it's like how k-pop fads BTS did 4 stadium shows in LA as their tour just to be able to say they did a stadium tour. unnecessary and low-key exploitative.

Beyoncé can fill out arenas for weeks in most major urban areas, she'd have to do shows nonstop for 365 days to meet the demand. she (and her crew) would be overworked as hell. Harry Styles comes on stage and prances around. Beyoncé has an army of dancers to take care of, and her own body too.

From artist point of view, yeah it's better to do a stadium tour. I mean,I would to. She has 3 kids and family; plus she barely did any promo for her album and you expect our lazy fav to do 100+ shows?

Seeing everyones reactions to Cuff it, from Youtube, TikTok, Instagram and in real life (work colleagues, friends and family) is so heart warming and I can only imagine how Bey must be feeling witnessing this. We've all said it but this is truely the sort of song that drives engagement from all demographics and if it takes off like it should, will help sell stadiums and albums for years to come.

Beyoncé is loved by everyone but claiming to be straight and spending time on a pop music Internet forum is just a hot ass mess

33 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

From artist point of view, yeah it's better to do a stadium tour. I mean,I would to. She has 3 kids and family; plus she barely did any promo for her album and you expect our lazy fav to do 100+ shows?

it’s also better from the Hive pov. stadium tour means less dates, less likely to cancel, more variety in ticket pricing, bigger production, more pit/standing tickets… if she did an arena residency like Harry she probably would go to less locations in the country, too, which means more money and time spent for attendees who don’t already live in those major cities. 

8 minutes ago, bijonse said:

And she’s probably never doing an arena tour again lol it just makes no sense with the demand to see her

this just makes me wonder what the future will look like for her. I just hope she never stoops to Madonna levels of desperation for relevancy & fame (I doubt she would—i think Renaissance era is making that clear). I could see her having an arena tour like Elton John is doing now, if she’s still touring in 15-20 years. honestly makes me sad to think about her retiring eventually, but i’d rather her quit than release her own “*****, i’m beyoncé” and Madame B. :dies:

11 hours ago, MrLovett said:

FdRfZ54XEAIsEUq?format=jpg&name=large

#1 trending sound on TikTok.

Does this count towards streams/billboard hot 100? 

2 hours ago, DariusSings said:

Does this count towards streams/billboard hot 100? 

No, but it's a direct influence on streams. Hence why we've seen huge jumps on Apple Music and Spotify globally over the past couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

this just makes me wonder what the future will look like for her. I just hope she never stoops to Madonna levels of desperation for relevancy & fame (I doubt she would—i think Renaissance era is making that clear). I could see her having an arena tour like Elton John is doing now, if she’s still touring in 15-20 years. honestly makes me sad to think about her retiring eventually, but i’d rather her quit than release her own “*****, i’m beyoncé” and Madame B. :dies:

Beyoncé is known for performance so I think even if her record sales slowed down in 10 years she would still pull stadiums full of people so long as she could dance. And we know when she wants to be she’s a fitness queen and is probably gonna stay fit into her older years 

Lmao the Melbourne event got cancelled so probably a phishing scam. Welp:rip:

9 hours ago, sillycilla said:

I still don’t understand why her somewhat acknowledging cuff it was able to placate y’all. We still don’t know if it’s even going to be a single, if it will be sent to radio, when the visuals are coming, etc..  We haven’t made any progress. :ace:

It's so obvious the song will be getting a push now, whats the use in moaning? It may not be heavily promoted but its going to be given the chance to succeed hence her posting the challenges on IG (first time I've ever seen that feature) and updating her bio.  At some point you gotta adapt your expectations or you'll be forever miserable

The only thing official from Beyoncé herself has been her Instagram bio. So there’s that.

56 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

This will be a GLOBAL tour. Not exclusive to NA and Europe :mandown:

:WAP: tell us more 

Is she coming to Ireland or not? 

I highly doubt she's doing 6 dates in Germany :gaycat5: unless "Berlim" and "Hambourg" are new cities elsewhere I've never heard of :dies:

1 hour ago, Mercurio said:

:jonny:

1 hour ago, Mercurio said:

YES! That wasn't what you were saying a while back, so I'm so glad she's expanded her reach with this tour! It's about time! :duca:

Can’t wait to see those Aussie and African dates. The numbers are going to be crazy. 

Hopefully she tours Asia as well. 

It's been over a decade since she last toured in Japan, South Korea, China and The Philippines. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.