Beyoncé

Kisuke

Just now, swissman said:

if it's as well styled/integrated as the Vogue shoot that's cool!

You can barely tell so I'm also okay with that.

• Replies 107.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Knowing her, she would've already retired if she wouldn't have said this :lmao:

21 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

So we have it till 2026 when she officially retires 

55 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Im old enough to remember when we thought IASF was titled Virtuoso Intellect.

That title :bibliahh::bibliahh:thank God that wasn’t it 

The single cover is a clear indication for the video anyway, pretty sure that's the aesthetic.

I just realized Show Me Love was huge in the UK, all the sample versions were even successful and charted Top 5 for other artists. 

5 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

The single cover is a clear indication for the video anyway, pretty sure that's the aesthetic.

What music video? :dancehall3:

It seems that the holdup could quite honestly be that she doesn’t wanna reveal the full visual of the album aesthetic without dropping the first video from the album either with or after the album cover is revealed. With her social defaults still blanked out, I can’t imagine she would release the first video from this album and continue to have her pic blank.

I just refreshed her insta to check her bio and she went from 265m followers to 264m LOL :rip:

3 minutes ago, benyonce said:

I just refreshed her insta to check her bio and she went from 265m followers to 264m LOL :rip:

:rip: 

I think people get annoyed when she spams photos. I don't understand it from a business or SEO perspective - the Insta algorithm punishes you for spamming and suppresses your posts. When she posts one photo it can get up to 8 million likes but when spams they can't even crack 2. How does Parkwood not know that or do they just not care?

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

:rip: 

I think people get annoyed when she spams photos. I don't understand it from a business or SEO perspective - the Insta algorithm punishes you for spamming and suppresses your posts. When she posts one photo it can get up to 8 million likes but when spams they can't even crack 2. How does Parkwood not know that or do they just not care?

It is infuriating but I'll take multiple posts over none. They would definitely know when looking at how the first and last photo fairs regardless of the quality would tell them all they need to know.

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

Amazing how quick this woman switch after dragging Bey years ago lol.

IMG_8067.jpg

:hoetenks:

I saw this the other day so I went to look and its fake. She shared his original post of him listening to 1991 after BMS dropped with a heart emoji.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Im old enough to remember when we thought IASF was titled Virtuoso Intellect.

I'm old enough that I recorded Deja Vu off of the radio with my nokia music phone, and leaked it online :rip:

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I saw this the other day so I went to look and its fake. She shared his original post of him listening to 1991 after BMS dropped with a heart emoji.

:deadbanana:

Cause you never know where AB mind goes.

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm old enough that I recorded Deja Vu off of the radio with my nokia music phone, and leaked it online :rip:

EjSHDYbWkAERaIY?format=jpg&name=4096x409

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

Girl GOODBYE. :ahh:

And I thought have a Survivor bootleg CD was bad.

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

:skull:

7 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Girl GOODBYE. :ahh:

And I thought have a Survivor bootleg CD was bad.

My friends and I skipped youth group to smoke pot and watch the Check On It making the video on MTV :rip:

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana:

Cause you never know where AB mind goes.

charl the sis just posted about Bey in her story just now ....

6 minutes ago, Punch said:

charl the sis just posted about Bey in her story just now ....

She's so ******* stupid. Bey didn't even say that. 

She's so completely miserable and I knew the moment Bey did house Azealia was going to start fuming with rage and jealousy.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.