Ariana Grande

R.E.M.

16 minutes ago, zevenringz said:

Third page and we’re already clowning :thing:

Could it be Coachella? Or another Abeliana or Dojiana collab? For some reason I think it’s about Justin tho :chick3:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wantedyoutogrow

• mxoonlight

• Gerardo

• ariananext

newTRL's been open for 24 hours and we have yet to cross 5 pages... :deadbanana4:

not this base peaking in 2019

2 hours ago, zevenringz said:

I'm guessing The Weeknd x Justin. Don't feel like this has anything to do with Ariana. 

2 hours ago, zevenringz said:

Why am I kinda attracted to Scooter on this pic? :rip:

6 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

if she would've released R.E.M. as a single

A top anthem. :clap3:

39 minutes ago, LightningPH said:

He nails that hair. 

Scooter rarely uses Ariana for anything so it’s probably Justin, a Coachella cameo would be cute tho

Just now, Devin said:

Don’t speak that into existence. :rip:

we need something to revitalize this thread since our girl is an avon lady now. 

the one thing we had was her silly tweets and My Little Pony STILL snatched that from us.

Just now, R.E.M. said:

we need something to revitalize this thread since our girl is an avon lady now. 

the one thing we had was her silly tweets and My Little Pony STILL snatched that from us.

Ariana debuts pregnancy. :clownny:

I truly believe Scooter and Justin have a very deep relationship that's why Justin is always his priority. Daddy Scooter is taking care of his baby boy so well. :heart:

5 minutes ago, Jude said:

I truly believe Scooter and Justin have a very deep relationship that's why Justin is always his priority. Daddy Scooter is taking care of his baby boy so well. :heart:

:rip:

1 hour ago, LightningPH said:

scooter is hot and im ashamed of that.

7 minutes ago, Jude said:

its always been so weird to me because ari is more profitable. 

10 minutes ago, Jude said:

:rip: Tbh I just think it’s cause Justin gave Scooter a career to begin with, theyre close friends and “family” ig plus they hang out a lot, meanwhile him and Ariana get along and have a professional relationship, I’m sure that if Ariana also had more drive scooter would do much more but oh well:chick3:

5 minutes ago, Jai said:

scooter is hot and im ashamed of that.

Agree on both :lakitu:

Ariana is just liked by everyone and I think her name is bigger than Justin nowadays, call me delusional but I think Ariana could have a gigantic era at this point of her career, bigger than FN, PH, or even Sour, but she would need to actually promote and not give up on the era after a month :gaycat6:

It looks like she will keep doing this short eras and scooter will barely do **** 

3 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

:rip: Tbh I just think it’s cause Justin gave Scooter a career to begin with, theyre close friends and “family” ig plus they hang out a lot, meanwhile him and Ariana get along and have a professional relationship, I’m sure that if Ariana also had more drive scooter would do much more but oh well:chick3:

This is true but lemme still fantasize about them. :heart:

Edited by Jude

42 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

Ariana is just liked by everyone and I think her name is bigger than Justin nowadays, call me delusional but I think Ariana could have a gigantic era at this point of her career, bigger than FN, PH, or even Sour, but she would need to actually promote and not give up on the era after a month :gaycat6:

It looks like she will keep doing this short eras and scooter will barely do **** 

Even if she doesn't want to do full era's her brand is definitely the stronger of the two of them. I think the reason Scooter is because Justin is a bit easier to sway whatever direction he wants; whereas Joan is willing the flex but still very protective of her daughter and how far she will willing to go/play in this industry. idk.

I don’t see it being a Justin collab tbh, he doesn’t fit the Weeknd’s brand.

It very well could be Ari related, maybe a Coachella appearance with the Weeknd or Doja :coffee:

1 hour ago, Jai said:

1 hour ago, Gerardo said:

I would've agreed with this in 2020 but honestly not sure this is true anymore. Peaches was lowkey bigger than anything from Positions and then he had Stay which will end up being one of the biggest songs of all time. Ghost also performed the way we were all hoping POV would :rip: Not to mention his tour which is visiting 6 continents with stadium legs in South America, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.

I agree that Ariana could have another huge era again but it doesn't really seem like she cares. Justin will promote and perform anywhere while the only thing Ariana does is unfunny interviews with Jimmy Fallon. This is probably why Scooter focuses on him so much

Ariana doesn’t care while Justin cares. Justin has bigger hits because he releases music constantly. She keeps collaborating with D-list artists when she could milk her albums. It’s seriously annoying what’s the point of releasing an album if you get tired after a week. The fact Justin bounced back after the commercial failure of peaches while Ariana’s biggest era remains TUN says a lot.  :celestial2:

Edited by Dialamba

14 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I would've agreed with this in 2020 but honestly not sure this is true anymore. Peaches was lowkey bigger than anything from Positions and then he had Stay which will end up being one of the biggest songs of all time. Ghost also performed the way we were all hoping POV would :rip: Not to mention his tour which is visiting 6 continents with stadium legs in South America, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.

I agree that Ariana could have another huge era again but it doesn't really seem like she cares. Justin will promote and perform anywhere while the only thing Ariana does is unfunny interviews with Jimmy Fallon. This is probably why Scooter focuses on him so much

He’s a bigger touring force and has a bigger fan base than Ariana, no one denies that

Ghost did good because, unlike POV, it got a mv, was added to TTH and other playlists, and more importantly was performed many times, so was peaches and it went viral before its release and it’s not like the difference in pos and peaches is much 

Stay is one of those hits no one expects to happen 

you’re also forgetting Lonely, Anyone, and Holy, these songs did good but keep in mind that they were promoted a LOT, these three were released around the same time as positions and with way more promo and pos ended up being bigger despite Ariana not doing ****, the more singles you release the more smash hits you’ll get and no one will remember the flops 

But you’re right about Ariana not caring anymore, Justin has ambition and that’s why Scooter also works harder on him 

I don't think you guys consider that Ariana just has more reach in terms of what kind of brand she can be. Music, Make up, Fragrences, Broadway, Acting; she has so much more reach than Justin who focuses on Music and (maybe) that line of shirts he has?  Scooter is good at what he does but I'd love to see what someone else could really do with her. Scooter favors Justin because he cares more, I agree but I also believe Scooter doesn't fully know what to do with Ariana. There is so much potential.

We need to stop putting the blame on Scooter because it is Ariana who gives no sh*t about her career. A manager can't book a performance if the artist won't show up...

Justin works hard, is extending his era over and over again, currently on a world tour etc. it's only rational to think that Scooter is more involved with Justin because he makes him more money than her.

Edited by genio

wasn't there a blind submitted to deuxmoi about an A-list popstart being pregnant? We are not safe

D1pSJYn.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.