Pop Culture Talk

ATRL Feedback

On 7/11/2022 at 7:28 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

why did Dido made such timeless music? Every music released from that year aged like milk

VotnXpK.gif

What album would you recommend to someone who only knows her singles?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danes

• Born to Run

• Zaynsus

• Virgos Groove

3 minutes ago, Avariko said:

What album would you recommend to someone who only knows her singles?

My personal favorite album is Safe Trip Home but it was a huge grower for me, definitely wasn't a favorite of mine on first listen. It's accustic album but it's so sorrow and sad, she was going through a lot at the time with the loss of her father. Once the album settles in with time, it truly becomes her best album but I am not sure if it's a good idea to start with that one, especially if you love her singles with electronic sounds and elements.

I guess I would say to listen to her discography from No Angel to Still On My Mind. Her first two albums are her most commercial albums and her last album is praised by her longtime fans as return to her sound and rank her last album as Top 3 with her first two while Girl Who Got Away gets the least amount of love :laugh:

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

My personal favorite album is Safe Trip Home but it was a huge grower for me, definitely wasn't a favorite of mine on first listen. It's accustic album but it's so sorrow and sad, she was going through a lot at the time with the loss of her father. Once the album settles in with time, it truly becomes her best album but I am not sure if it's a good idea to start with that one, especially if you love her singles with electronic sounds and elements.

I guess I would say to listen to her discography from No Angel to Still On My Mind. Her first two albums are her most commercial albums and her last album is praised by her longtime fans as return to her sound and rank her last album as Top 3 with her first two while Girl Who Got Away gets the least amount of love :laugh:

Inch resting! I'll keep this in mind. Actually lemme search her discog on AM real quick.

On 4/14/2022 at 11:33 AM, Born to Run said:

Will this even reach 5 pages?

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Took exactly 3 months since this post, happy 3 month anniversary from April 14th to July 14th

1 minute ago, Avariko said:

Inch resting! I'll keep this in mind. Actually lemme search her discog on AM real quick.

My personal ALBUM TRACK faves from each alberm:

Slide

Do You Have a Little Time

The Day Before the Day

Love to Blame

Friends

Best album of all time

******* youtube changed again now it's harder to see comments and it makes the video smaller i hate it here

edit: ok it's back to normal

just found out minions is banned in china for "lgbt inclusion"

so those people using minions to trash lightyear's "fOrcEd WoKe InCLuSiViTy" were just clowns anyway

and they get mad when minorities "replace" str8 white characters but they also get mad when ORIGINAL minority characters get added and it's even weirder when the hate is coming from lgbt themselves like talk about pick mes like what is the reason? probably just miserable self hate

so are gays not supposed to exist at all in movies? even if they exist irl?

so weird

The more I see and read leaks, pics, concepts and cameo rumors from Margot Robbie's Barbie the more I feel that it will be a huge cultural reset next year :dies: 

randomly miss john mayer 2010 hooked up with every female celebrities, non stop shoots with them and cocky interviews.

he was onto some mojo elixir that period. 

:jonny6: did Atrl thread it back in 2020 when it went viral

kim Petra’s Spotify page is good for some things I guess :clap3: 

Edited by Katamari

13 minutes ago, Katamari said:

:jonny6: did Atrl thread it back in 2020 when it went viral

kim Petra’s Spotify page is good for some things I guess :clap3: 

This lesbian, partly finnish classic. :clap3:

Gorillaz would have ate this song up. They should hire them as Noodles new voice :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.