• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

The dress is stunning (that princess neckline :jonny5:)

that hair tho was a choice tho...

she still looked beautiful tho :foxaylove2:

Edited by Aslan

3 hours ago, Nebur said:

In addition, she should have released the album two or three months before and it was swept away at the 2022 Grammys, not waiting for the 2023 Grammys, where in all that year you did not lift a finger to promote it.. girl:biblio:

THIS!!!

If she had released Easy On Me in July 2021 and the album around August-September she would have easily swept the 2022 Grammys. No one cared about that Jon Batiste win and her competition in Pop was Olivia and Silk Sonic for ROTY/SOTY (maybe they would have split ROTY for Silk Sonic and SOTY for Adele and she would have won the pop categories over Olivia).

But now we have to deal with another Adele-Beyoncé drama because they decided to release again in the same eligibility period. And more competition with Harry, Lizzo, Kendrick, etc. :skull:  

2 minutes ago, Green said:

THIS!!!

If she had released Easy On Me in July 2021 and the album around August-September she would have easily swept the 2022 Grammys. No one cared about that Jon Batiste win and her competition in Pop was Olivia and Silk Sonic for ROTY/SOTY (maybe they would have split ROTY for Silk Sonic and SOTY for Adele and she would have won the pop categories over Olivia).

But now we have to deal with another Adele-Beyoncé drama because they decided to release again in the same eligibility period. And more competition with Harry, Lizzo, Kendrick, etc. :skull:  

Actually Adele's victory would only taste sweeter now because she has to beat out all those big names.

30 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Actually Adele's victory would only taste sweeter now because she has to beat out all those big names.

I really don't see her winning AOTY

But I need a Best Pop Album win at least. I prefer 30 to win as an Album, Harry can get Pop solo if he wants. But if Adele can get both pop categories then better :alexz3: (I love As It Was too though)

4 minutes ago, Green said:

I really don't see her winning AOTY

But I need a Best Pop Album win at least. I prefer 30 to win as an Album, Harry can get Pop solo if he wants. But if Adele can get both pop categories then better :alexz3: (I love As It Was too though)

Im lowkey judging you for that, aha :redface:

but i say anything is possible. We'll find out tomorrow!

She doesn't show up to an award show or perform unless she knows she's getting a nice little haul. She probably won't win AOTY (too much competition and it was probably released too long ago for it to still be fresh on voters' minds) but Song and Record are likely imo.

She'll probably win everything expect Music Video and AOTY. Possibly 5 Grammys is still a great night.

Edited by Mike91

If she wants to perform her ROTY/SOTY nominated song as she usually does, I’m okay with that as long as she opens EOM with Strangers By Nature :jonny5:

I just saw :jonny5:

I hope it’s true :jonny5:

There’s only a few acts that could stay a “surprise” and she is one of them

1 hour ago, Mike91 said:

She doesn't show up to an award show or perform unless she knows she's getting a nice little haul. She probably won't win AOTY (too much competition and it was probably released too long ago for it to still be fresh on voters' minds) but Song and Record are likely imo.

She'll probably win everything expect Music Video and AOTY. Possibly 5 Grammys is still a great night.

That would be amazing for her. :jonny6:

But that would mean Harry going empty handed and I feel he's probably winning something too.

7 hours ago, Green said:

I hope it's true the rumor about the performance  :duca:

6 hours ago, Aslan said:

I just saw :jonny5:

I hope it’s true :jonny5:

There’s only a few acts that could stay a “surprise” and she is one of them

It is true! It's from Roger Friedman, who revealed the George Michael tribute first, and also info from Skyfall first. https://www.showbiz411.com/2023/02/04/exclusive-adele-will-sing-at-the-grammys-after-all-stevie-wonder-taping-a-segment-plus-notes-from-motown-madness-blow-out-show

42 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

It is true! It's from Roger Friedman, who revealed the George Michael tribute first, and also info from Skyfall first. https://www.showbiz411.com/2023/02/04/exclusive-adele-will-sing-at-the-grammys-after-all-stevie-wonder-taping-a-segment-plus-notes-from-motown-madness-blow-out-show

It's weird that they haven't said anything official yet though, considering that the awards are tomorrow  :deadbanana:

Wouldn't they be hyping a big star like Adele if she was performing?  :huh: 

12 minutes ago, Green said:

It's weird that they haven't said anything official yet though, considering that the awards are tomorrow  :deadbanana:

Nothing was probably confirmed until yesterday. I assume she didn't know if she was going to perform or not because of the Vegas shows.

21 minutes ago, Green said:

She could be the surprise performer. And i hope it means something other than the predictable EOM

45 minutes ago, Green said:

variety is predicting Adele to lose all the General Field and Pop Categories  :rip: 

AOTY – Renaissance

ROTY- AIW

SOTY – AIW

BNA – Anitta

Pop Solo – AIW

PDGP – Unholy

BPVA – Harry’s House

https://variety.com/lists/2023-grammy-awards-predictions/album-of-the-year/

They have been  wrong with their predictions before, right? Like literally all of these publications. We'll find out in less than 24h.

Did Adele Access just confirm she’s performing with that post? :dancehall:

It’s very ambiguous :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, Green said:

variety is predicting Adele to lose all the General Field and Pop Categories  :rip: 

AOTY – Renaissance

ROTY- AIW

SOTY – AIW

BNA – Anitta

Pop Solo – AIW

PDGP – Unholy

BPVA – Harry’s House

https://variety.com/lists/2023-grammy-awards-predictions/album-of-the-year/

I mean in 2021 they said dua was taking ROTY/SOTY/Pop Solo and BPVA and she only ended up taking BPVA :gaycat3:

15 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Did Adele Access just confirm she’s performing with that post? :dancehall:

It’s very ambiguous :gaycat6:

we'll find out 20 hours or so, ha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.