• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

8 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

She is going to have her "We LOVE HER AGAIN" moment:fan:

Imagine if they give her like 10 minutes to perform old classics and new hits, ah! :jonny:

11 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Imagine if they give her like 10 minutes to perform old classics and new hits, ah! :jonny:

She should perform Hold On. That song deserves to go viral :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, Aslan said:

AHHHHHH she’s going to the Grammys :jonny5:

i'm noticing similar vibes here

and in her now

10 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

i'm noticing similar vibes here

and in her now

HITSDD looking real dumb :fan:

Now we know she’s attending the Grammys. Let’s hope she’s In the second round of the performance lineup :foxaylove2:

I would have been genuinely surprised had she not attended, however, I hope she performs something other than EOM. She always performed her ROTY/SOTY nominee at previous ceremonies and I need her to slay me with IDW, TBL, or ANP :WAP:

I just read she's going to the Grammys   :duca:  I knew she would at least attend, I mean it doesn't make any sense that she would go to the Superbowl to see Rihanna and not the Grammys where she has 7 nominations  :skull: 

Some people were already celebrating too soon  :laugh:

A performance won't happen because she won't have time to rehearsal though.

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

We love her again :fan:

The way some people were already calling her disrespectful in that thread for not going to the Grammys and that she wasn't going because they told her she didn't win anything  :toofunny2:

They spoke too soon

Now they are scared again saying that there will be backlash if she wins again. :dies: 

13 minutes ago, Green said:

I just read she's going to the Grammys   :duca:  I knew she would at least attend, I mean it doesn't make any sense that she would go to the Superbowl to see Rihanna and not the Grammys where she has 7 nominations  :skull: 

Some people were already celebrating too soon  :laugh:

A performance won't happen because she won't have time to rehearsal though.

Yeah but she does rehearsals for vegas remotely during the week so she could easily just do one for the Grammys. Then another sound check on the day of the ceremony. 
:foxaylove2:

but at this point I’d take her just going to an awards show and walking the red carpet :jonny5:

Users on this damn forum have no shame :dies:

constantly switching to fit the delusion they have made up their minds :ace:

OAH can stay mad tho! She’s attending the Grammys and will no doubt will be the talk of the night whether she wins or not :foxaylove2:

35 minutes ago, Aslan said:

OAH can stay mad tho! She’s attending the Grammys and will no doubt will be the talk of the night whether she wins or not :foxaylove2:

They really think one of the most loved artists of the music industry is gonna get backlash if she wins AOTY with the most acclaimed album of her career just because some twitter trolls :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, Aslan said:

This

I don't get the hate. 

43 minutes ago, Rami said:

This

I don't get the hate. 

The mains reasons are: 

- They want Bey to win her first AOTY

- If A does go on to win AOTY she will tie with Tay*or and obviously she will lose the “first woman to win AOTY 3 times title” 

Pathetic really. Like even if she doesn’t win, she’s still swept the general field twice. Anything extra at this point is a bonus. So just let them hate…:foxaylove2:

I have a feeling if she does perform the Grammy producers will want her to sing EOM but I really hope she surprises us and does something else :jonny5:

A dream if she performed TBL with just a piano as revenge for the AIA mess in 2016 :dancehall:

51 minutes ago, Aslan said:

The mains reasons are: 

- They want Bey to win her first AOTY

- If A does go on to win AOTY she will tie with Tay*or and obviously she will lose the “first woman to win AOTY 3 times title” 

Pathetic really. Like even if she doesn’t win, she’s still swept the general field twice. Anything extra at this point is a bonus. So just let them hate…:foxaylove2:

Sums it up really. 

The thing is nothing will change she will be dragged anyway, regardless. 

5 minutes ago, Rami said:

Sums it up really. 

The thing is nothing will change she will be dragged anyway, regardless. 

Precisely. They were seething before she even scored the nom and I’m sure they will stay seething way after the Grammys finish :fan:

I can’t believe 19 is 15 years old today :jonny5:

lemme go listen to it in full. It’s been a while :foxaylove2:

On 1/28/2023 at 12:13 AM, Green said:

Yeah, she's more proud of 30 than 25. She won't say the same again this time if she wins.

When she won the BRIT for 30 you can tall she's really proud of the album and she even mentioned and thanked the producer inflo. That's what she should say at the Grammys (if she wins something of course).

About the nominees she only said she was in great company without mentioning anyone in particular and that's more than enough.

yeah 25 sounds like a compilation of greatest ballad hits of all time lol

it could have had more hit songs than 21 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.