Adele

iamvladd

12 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I cant believe we're nearing the end of the residency :gaycat6:

But I can't wait to see what's next!  Unless she disappears again, lol. :penguin:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

On 1/25/2023 at 11:56 AM, anti-***** said:

But imagine if Adele goes there and wins AOTY. What's she gonna say in her speech? I hope not "My album of the year is Renaissance" :rip: And nothing against Bey, but you know what I mean. She set herself up with the 2017 speech. I hope it's just quick thank you's and moving on.

On 1/25/2023 at 4:54 PM, Aslan said:

Doubt it. I mean in interviews you can tell how proud she is of this album and how much it helped her heal after the divorce. 

Adele's 25 album is basically the LABEL'S album, while 30 is her PERSONAL ALBUM

you can see how different she treats 30 compared to 25

9 hours ago, anti-***** said:

But I can't wait to see what's next!  Unless she disappears again, lol. :penguin:

Well hopefully the rumours are true and she’s doing another leg of the residency. I’d take that over never seeing her again :fan:

She's going to announce stadium dates in Europe me thinks :fan:

40 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

She's going to announce stadium dates in Europe me thinks :fan:

A summer stadium tour would be such a vibe :jonny5:

You all think we will get another album from her soon? 

Or maybe a collab or random single. I hope she doesn't disappear now. Want some upbeat smashes from her :hippo:

It's crazy how easy and effortless Adele made to win Oscar at first try. 

Certain pop star whose fans so conviced it's so easy to win BOS at Oscar must be fuming because their fave is SHUT OUT :fan:

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

absolutely not :ahh:

16 hours ago, supertiffany said:

Adele's 25 album is basically the LABEL'S album, while 30 is her PERSONAL ALBUM

you can see how different she treats 30 compared to 25

Yeah, she's more proud of 30 than 25. She won't say the same again this time if she wins.

When she won the BRIT for 30 you can tall she's really proud of the album and she even mentioned and thanked the producer inflo. That's what she should say at the Grammys (if she wins something of course).

About the nominees she only said she was in great company without mentioning anyone in particular and that's more than enough.

Her 2017 AOTY win makes me cringe so bad. The way she literally invited herself to be degraded like that. No artist would and have ever said (to my knowledge) that they didn’t deserve something. Like ok it made for a good meme and some headlines but at what cost? :biblio:

Edited by Aslan

Let’s hope a daydreamer asks her tonight if she’s going to the Grammys :psych:

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

Her 2017 AOTY win makes me cringe so bad. The way she literally invited herself to be degraded like that. No artist would and have ever said (to my knowledge) that they didn’t deserve something. Like ok it made for a good meme and some headlines but at what cost? :biblio:

!!!

Like Taylor's 1989 (metacritic score 76) won over Kendrick's highly acclaimed album To Pimp a Butterfly (metacritic score 96 :rip: ) the year before and she bragged about being the first female to win AOTY twice and that's fine because it was her moment. She won it and the music industry voted for her.

When Beck won over BEYONCE Kanye tried to pull another stunt but Beck didn't fall for that. Instead he talked about his own album and thanked to all the people that voted for him.

--------------------------------

The closest was Billie when she said Ariana deserved it for Thank U Next :rip: 

Ariana was kinda uncomfortable when she said that and basically told that's your moment girl :skull: 

Then Billie did it again in 2021 when she won ROTY saying Megan deserved it for Savage instead

They need to stop doing this. :rip: 

6 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Or maybe a collab or random single. I hope she doesn't disappear now. Want some upbeat smashes from her :hippo:

Some theme song or a tribute song is more likely. Adele's been hinting about doing a movie role. Imagine A Star Is Born moment from Adele. :jonny:A full album I fear is many years away.

And @Green, wow, I didn't even know, or I had forgotten it, that Kanye did that with Beck too. Although it seems like he was mostly joking.

Adele pulled a Kanye on herself lol.

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

Some theme song or a tribute song is more likely. Adele's been hinting about doing a movie role. Imagine A Star Is Born moment from Adele. :jonny:A full album I fear is many years away.

Baz luhrmann needs to hurry up writing the role he envisioned A playing :gaycat5:

Don't You Remember, He Won't Go, One and Only, and Lovesong (cover) were produced by Rick Rubin. I'd like to hear what more Adele and him could do together.

19 minutes ago, Green said:

Can someone list the songs from "30" that she has performed at Vegas?

To Be Loved (Piano Intro)
Easy on Me
I Drink Wine
Oh My God
Cry Your Heart Out (Intro)
Hold On
Love Is a Game

13 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

I see it unlikely that one of these three options will happen haha.

But if I had to choose I would like a collaboration with a DJ.

53 minutes ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

To Be Loved (Piano Intro)
Easy on Me
I Drink Wine
Oh My God
Cry Your Heart Out (Intro)
Hold On
Love Is a Game

I was hoping she would do All Night Parking but that's probably not happening  :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.