Adele

iamvladd

Just now, Aslan said:

well one thing we do know Is that the Grammys are heading for a new record year low in viewership :rip:

no adele, no taylor, no Beyonce, no BTS...:rip:

Honestly, make it 1 hour show :penguin: the 3 hours is so long and boring anyhew

i dont think i'll be watching live tbh

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

so how do you think the media will spin her potentially not attending? :rip:

I already know the sun. page six and the daily fail will have a room full of people brain storming defaming headlines to throw at her :rip:

Edited by Aslan

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

Honestly, make it 1 hour show :penguin: the 3 hours is so long and boring anyhew

i dont think i'll be watching live tbh

I'll just catch up with the highlights the next day on twitter (like I usually do) I certainly won't be staying up till the early hours in the morning to watch something where A isn't attending/performing :penguin:

if anything good can come from this Is that the collaborators who helped create 30 get to go on stage and accept the awards. :clap3:

producers etc rarely get to shine so I hope they can celebrate the win and give a speech :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I'll just catch up with the highlights the next day on twitter (like I usually do) I certainly won't be staying up till the early hours in the morning to watch something where A isn't attending/performing :penguin:

Us waking up to her sweeping all 7 and having performed To be loved amazingly  :penguin:

56 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I think As it was sucks, lol. Such tiktok fodder.

Adele gotta win something.

Best Music Film is her only "sure win". Her especial won 5 Emmys so imagine if they don't give that

I'm hoping for Pop Album and Music Film at least.

9 minutes ago, Green said:

Best Music Film is her only "sure win". Her especial won 5 Emmys so imagine if they don't give that

I'm hoping for Pop Album and Music Film at least.

Yeah. No way is Harry's album better or more popular than 30

Also, @Green and @Aslan

so apparently there's another ad for grammys now and they are showing Adele but not Bey. Also Sam Smith. So could be performers and not just nominees

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

Also, @Green and @Aslan

so apparently there's another ad for grammys now and they are showing Adele but not Bey. Also Sam Smith. So could be performers and not just nominees

Interesting :chick2:

maybe they’re still negotiating bts.

I do feel like the Grammys are having a hard time booking artists to perform because we’re like a week out and they still haven’t announced the line up :rip:

So time will tell ig, let’s hope her team saw out reaction to the news she wouldn’t be attending and changes her mind :gaycat7:

"first wave" 

so that means she could be coming like omicron :jonny5:

manifest y'all :psych:

Adele's streams still rising

21 is really coming for 4M daily.

She's doing a lot better than at some point last summer. That was rough for the album.  :chick3:

But Can I Get It could help this summer. And OMG is doing 550k daily now. So that's helping.

This is the biggest update for “Set Fire to the Rain” since 2021 :flame:

59 minutes ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

:duca:

It’s giving pre-release single hype :foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.