• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

38k reviews on 30 from Amazon…

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an album with that amount of reviews before in my life :jonny5:

Black Friday, England vs USA and the second week of the residency all on the same day :jonny5:

I know she’s gonna have something to say if we win/lose against USA :dies:

The way A hasn’t acknowledged her Grammy noms…:biblionny:

I really hope she shows up/performs

3 minutes ago, Aslan said:

The way A hasn’t acknowledged her Grammy noms…:biblionny:

I really hope she shows up/performs

She didn’t even aknowleged her wins in 2017 on social media so we are not surprised :deadbanana4:

She did mention “Grammy noms” in one of the Vegas opening shows when she was talking about how last week was a huge one tho.

11 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

She did mention “Grammy noms” in one of the Vegas opening shows when she was talking about how last week was a huge one tho.

Oh she did? I saw a tweet saying that her and lizzo exchanged commendations towards one another but that was it so maybe we will get that to be loved performance we all want :jonny5:

11 hours ago, Green said:

I hope Christmas season and Vegas help the album to increase in sales.

it should climb to Top 100 in the new BB200 chart

1 hour ago, Yog said:

Oh lord that fandom on their bullshit again…

Yeah, like, streaming numbers are so much easier to manipulate than pure sales (altho Taylor's a pro at both lol). The average Adele listener doesn't have time to stream 24/7. But I guarantee you that Adele's gonna end up having a lot more remembered hits than Taylor.

Edited by anti-bitch

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

Yeah, like, streaming numbers are so much easier to manipulate than pure sales (altho Taylor's a pro at both lol). The average Adele listener doesn't have time to stream 24/7. But I guarantee you that Adele's gonna end up having a lot more remembered hits than Taylor.

Lol, Adele already has more classics than many of the artists we now call legends. 

Taylor is never touching her in any shape or form. I just let the Swifties run their mouths at this point because it’s all just hot air and chart manipulation. No doubt, Taylor is a huge artist but it’s common knowledge in the music industry and the general public at large that she uses underhanded tactics to maximise her sales and streaming numbers. The only thing she’s queen of is capitalism, frankly. 

i like how she's singing it straight now like SkyFALL and stand TALL, not skyFOW and stand TOW, like she used to, lol.

3 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Lol, Adele already has more classics than many of the artists we now call legends. 

Taylor is never touching her in any shape or form. I just let the Swifties run their mouths at this point because it’s all just hot air and chart manipulation. No doubt, Taylor is a huge artist but it’s common knowledge in the music industry and the general public at large that she uses underhanded tactics to maximise her sales and streaming numbers. The only thing she’s queen of is capitalism, frankly. 

Spilled :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.