Adele

iamvladd

This thread is so dead :rip: i'm just waiting for IDW to reach 100M but it takes forever :toofunny3:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

1 hour ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

This thread is so dead :rip: i'm just waiting for IDW to reach 100M but it takes forever :toofunny3:

She gives us nothing  :deadvision:

46 minutes ago, Green said:

She gives us nothing  :deadvision:

i have a feeling they will kick start everything again after Hyde Park and it's also better to pack her materials in Fall/Winter to campaign for awards season. So probably IDW will be a Fall single (i mean they already filmed the video, there's no way they're wasting that).

3 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

(i mean they already filmed the video, there's no way they're wasting that).

Are u sure though? After all, they planned an entire Vegas residency at Caesars Palace and wasted that. 

Spoiler

This is a low blow lol, but I can’t help it at this point. IDW is so good; I wish it would smash, but I fear it will be paid dust. :jonny:

30 still sounds so good :jonny: Definitely one of my favorite albums of the decade so far. What annoys me is that it seems like Adele and Columbia have given up on it, it's been 4 months since Oh My God and a third single release is nowhere near :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

30 still sounds so good :jonny: Definitely one of my favorite albums of the decade so far.

I agree. It's a magnificent album, and the lyrics are particularly amazing. It isn't an album that's going to be commercially successful (by Adele's vertiginous standards), though, but it's certainly a work of art.

2 hours ago, allforyou said:

30 still sounds so good :jonny: Definitely one of my favorite albums of the decade so far. What annoys me is that it seems like Adele and Columbia have given up on it, it's been 4 months since Oh My God and a third single release is nowhere near :deadbanana2:

The way a lot of people on ATRL trashes it because it "hasn't been performing well"... 30 is her most cohesive album to date and she took a risk by straying away from the way she usually makes her songs. But yes, the way they just dropped the album is disappointing, but perhaps with patience they will at least release IDW as a single:jonny:

QueenofCopyPaste

I can see why girlies are mad

Can't believe we gonna get live perfs from her at Hyde Park this July :deadbanana2: Why it feels like she's already done with this era though :ahh: 

Hope she won't cancel it :rip: 

this era has been a disaster, I mean it has always been with its promotions and few videos, but this one wins the prize, she let the album die before the release week:rip:

On 5/18/2022 at 5:15 PM, Sept said:

Can't believe we gonna get live perfs from her at Hyde Park this July :deadbanana2: Why it feels like she's already done with this era though :ahh: 

Hope she won't cancel it :rip: 

Is this still happening tho? :deadbanana4:

When We Were Young hits 900M. 1B is totally within reach. :clap3:

IDW is doing around 200k streams a day :toofunny3:

On 5/17/2022 at 3:24 PM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I can see why girlies are mad

Those tweets always get on my nerves. I doubt she will end up at #1 after abandoning the era. It's free falling everywhere, and she totally deserves the floppage and backlash.

18 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Is this still happening tho? :deadbanana4:

Her career would literally end if she cancels again :rip: 

I get a feeling they will restart the era in winter cuz the album is clearly made for winter. They have IDW video filmed after all. There's no point wasting that

There's no way they can restart (in this case, we can even say "resurrect" :rip:) the era, it's already dead and gone.

That lazy bish better provide reparations for this era by giving us a new album full of Cry Your Heart Outs next year. :grump:

32 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

There's no way they can restart (in this case, we can even say "resurrect" :rip:) the era, it's already dead and gone.

That lazy bish better provide reparations for this era by giving us a new album full of Cry Your Heart Outs next year. :grump:

She’ll prob go home empty at the Grammys if nothing is happening 

FTNzdpBWQAotBph?format=jpg&name=large

I see Adeleaccess posted a picture of Adele (not sure where it's from) and they used CIGI as the music. Are they going to push CIGI :duca: ?

Edited by Ichinaru19

FTN4Re6VIAAZEQq?format=jpg&name=900x900

The way this picture hyped up the 30 era so much and now we are just dwindling our thumbs wondering if there will be anything coming :skull:

6 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

FTNzdpBWQAotBph?format=jpg&name=large

I see Adeleaccess posted a picture of Adele (not sure where it's from) and they used CIGI as the music. Are they going to push CIGI :duca: ?

People are SO going to drag her if it's another black and white vid.

17 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

She has time to go to basketball games but not to go to radio stations or TV shows to promote her ******* album. I'm having a meltdown right now.

The way they promised two years worth of promotion just for her to go Graham Norton implying she might get pregnant again.

16 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

People are SO going to drag her if it's another black and white vid.

annoying thats with black and white vid :biblio:

6 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

FTN4Re6VIAAZEQq?format=jpg&name=900x900

The way this picture hyped up the 30 era so much and now we are just dwindling our thumbs wondering if there will be anything coming :skull:

:ahh:

14 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

annoying thats with black and white vid :biblio:

I hate her right now.

The way she could have released I Drink Wine back in January as the second single, then Oh My God in April/May and Hold On in September. :cries:

Can I Get It could have been a cute summer single for 2023. But she's watching basketball games and being Rich's girlfriend.

2 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

I hate her right now.

The way she could have released I Drink Wine back in January as the second single, then Oh My God in April/May and Hold On in September. :cries:

Can I Get It could have been a cute summer single for 2023. But she's watching basketball games and being Rich's girlfriend.

yeah IDW should have been released and even promoted in the Grammys,

the smash of EOM means that people want another ballad from her

TBL is what will save this era to be honest, her label should use a gun to let her sing that in the Grammys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.