Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

On 4/20/2022 at 3:11 PM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

YES

I hope it finally happens

What I don't get is why she isn't releasing anymore singles from 30...

10 hours ago, Green said:

I hope it finally happens

What I don't get is why she isn't releasing anymore singles from 30...

Apparently Can I Get It is getting some single treatment soon, which makes me wonder what would happen to I Drink Wine... :confused:

3 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Apparently Can I Get It is getting some single treatment soon, which makes me wonder what would happen to I Drink Wine... :confused:if 

If it's true, maybe they are planning Can I Get It for summer, I Drink Wine for Fall and To Be Loved Grammy season. Maybe I am just daydreaming. But honestly I am tired from all the negativity around her.  30 deserves much more

Could you imagine if she put half of the effort that Ed is doing it with =

1. Bad Habits

2. Shivers

3. Overpass Grafitti

4. Merry Christmas (feat. Elton John) New Song added to the album

5. Joker & The Queen (feat. Taylor Swift)  New Remix

6. Bad Habits Remix with Bring Me The Horizon

7. 2step (feat. Lil Baby) New Remix

546556 performances

A tour

Random collaborations with Camila Cabello, J. Balvin, etc.

No wonder his album is still #2 on the UK charts  :skull:

12 minutes ago, Green said:

1. Bad Habits

2. Shivers

3. Overpass Grafitti

546556 performances

A tour

I would never want her to be that much of a try-hard with no artistic credibility whatsoever ... that said, somewhere more than her 0% would be nice. She's not lost me this era as a fan, but she lost me as a stan for sure :deadbanana2:

QueenofCopyPaste
36 minutes ago, Green said:

1. Bad Habits

2. Shivers

3. Overpass Grafitti

546556 performances

A tour

Shes not chart obsessed

9 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Apparently Can I Get It is getting some single treatment soon, which makes me wonder what would happen to I Drink Wine... :confused:

Source?

9 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

If CIGI gets pushed before the summer, they will definitely push IDW for the fall. It makes sense since CIGI is much more friendlier song for the summer

On 4/20/2022 at 7:15 PM, abrahamjmr said:

MTE. It would be nice to have some social media interaction with her fans. Even using Tik Tok to post stuff and get in touch with the newer generation - even though her music isn’t exactly made for it, yet her songs still go viral.

She really needs to get a new team.

The way she dragged us.

Being a fan during 19 and 21 was a blessing. 25 was good during the first weeks, but 30…

Didn’t she say she doesn’t care to cater to the TikTok audience? Lol

She knows her core audience and I get the vibe she doesn’t care about appealing to gen z, if she did she would have been more interactive on social and did more promo

18 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

where u got that?

heard that CIGI is getting a music video lol

17 hours ago, Rami said:

If it's true, maybe they are planning Can I Get It for summer, I Drink Wine for Fall and To Be Loved Grammy season. Maybe I am just daydreaming. But honestly I am tired from all the negativity around her.  30 deserves much more

She's the only one to blame for this. Announcing Vegas was a huge mistake - she should have waited more time. I believe that is what's keeping her from promoting.

Unless she got to an agreement with CBS that would not allow her to perform anywhere else in the States. :skull:

12 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Source?

Read it on Twitter. They cited The Telegraph.

12 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

If CIGI gets pushed before the summer, they will definitely push IDW for the fall. It makes sense since CIGI is much more friendlier song for the summer

Indeed. Let's hope To Be Loved gets some single treartment during winter as well.

2 hours ago, supertiffany said:

where u got that?

heard that CIGI is getting a music video lol

Twitter.

QueenofCopyPaste

After last era's touring issues, she's definitely undecided for a world tour

Let us be grateful she is even mindful that she will sing live even if its a residency

12 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

She's the only one to blame for this. Announcing Vegas was a huge mistake - she should have waited more time. I believe that is what's keeping her from promoting.

Unless she got to an agreement with CBS that would not allow her to perform anywhere else in the States. :skull:

Kinda makes sense, hopefully things change for the better. 

Edited by Rami

QueenofCopyPaste

It could also be that she wants the pressure of huge success gone from her shoulders, she said many times that she didn't like the fame 21& 25 brought her. :michael:

I was gonna say that if she doesn’t put out the rescheduled dates by the day of the original final Vegas show that I’d be really furious, but I just saw that the last show was supposed to happen in April 16 :skull:  sorry but this is her fault point blank. I’m fine with the lack of promo in other areas and the fact that 30 is actually an excellent album that I haven’t stopped listening since release saves a lot for me, but the lack of commitment with the Vegas shows is inexcusable at this point. It’s not unforgivable, I’ll get over it eventually, but I’m also not gonna pretend I’m not mad at this moment.

she could even announce the vegas shows for 2023, but she's not. her attitude this era is really ****. sad. 

14 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

It could also be that she wants the pressure of huge success gone from her shoulders, she said many times that she didn't like the fame 21& 25 brought her. :michael:

then she could have dropped the album in november 2020 when she planned to and called it a day. not waste people's time and money throughout this era while she's busy sitting at basketball games and looking miserable. 

The next big milestone for Adele would be 19 hitting 2B streams on Spotify, in about 9-10 days.

That would make her 3/4 with over 2B streams. And then 30 will make it 4/4 in July or August (or Jun, if she starts the promotion cycle NOW :toofunny3:)

watching this iconique moment again. i wish we got a part 2, ha

254 million views :coffee:

I recommend y'all watch Heartstopper on Netflix. This boy on the right, Joe Locke, is a big Adele stan, but Hello is his least favorite Adele song, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is so sad. :rip: The Vanessa Carlton base has more activity. :rip: I really wish she did more with the 30 era. :rip: It sucks because now that she doesn’t have the pressure of outrageously high numbers there is so much potential for things she could do.

On 4/30/2022 at 3:56 AM, anti-***** said:

I recommend y'all watch Heartstopper on Netflix. This boy on the right, Joe Locke, is a big Adele stan, but Hello is his least favorite Adele song, lol.

omgeee he is such a stan if he puts Hello as his least favorite or just top 10 maybe non-singles might be higher

I watched Heartstopper, how was it for you? I was crying because it is so good

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

omgeee he is such a stan if he puts Hello as his least favorite or just top 10 maybe non-singles might be higher

I watched Heartstopper, how was it for you? I was crying because it is so good

aww it was cute! i just made a thread in celebria about how they are all queer IRL too https://atrl.net/forums/topic/399381-the-actors-in-heartstopper-are-all-queer-in-real-life-too/. that is so important :emofish: Joe said somewhere his fave song is Chasing Pavements actually, lol.

ok wait @supertiffany i deleted that thread, bcuz idk if the quote was actually completely true. but at least Joe is gay for sure. Kit is probably bi. one of the girls in the show is not queer though, i guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.