• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

They need to just cancel the Vegas residency at this point and announce a mid-sized stadium tour for next year.  :giraffe:

On 4/15/2022 at 9:08 PM, Ichinaru19 said:

So I've been thinking and I feel like if they are still going to push the album they may push CIGI for the summer and then hit IDW for the fall :jonny: Imagine they pull out a wild card though and decide to release the deluxe tracks to streaming and make Wild Wild West a summer single? :jonny5: 

Kinda sad to the point where we don't know what they are doing with 30 anymore :skull: Maybe they do want to wait a little so they have a single ongoing with her concerts in the UK in July?

In order to get a hit at this point in an album's lifespan, you pretty much have to remix a song and feature an artist on it (ala Save Your Tears, etc).

A re-working of Can I Get It with a male artist is probably her best hope.

(It can be her "Promiscuous" :gaycat4:)

I believe All Night Parking could've done wonders for the era. It's one of the few songs on the record that truly compliments her voice, her low register sounds wonderful and I love the little sass in her voice when she sings the harmonies. :smitten:

On 4/14/2022 at 9:52 AM, anti-***** said:

Can't wait for A5...

I’m excited to see what she gives us 

The fact that she essentially stopped giving a **** about 30 the second it dropped is INFURIATING to me. It’s some of her best work, and for us to wait as long as we did for her to sleep on it is really upsetting to me. No promo, almost no TV appearances, no tour and a postponed Vegas residency that might as well be canceled at this point. What happened to “we’re working 24/7 to get the dates rescheduled”? If that was the case, why hasn’t anyone heard anything about them yet?

I genuinely hope I don’t sound like an entitled fan for saying this, but it is SO boring to wait 6 years for her to come back, drop an album and then disappear again. I know she doesn’t live her life like a celebrity and has always made her career about the quality of the music rather than the quantity of albums/singles sold, and I’ve always loved her for that, but for f**k’s sake, give us SOMETHING. :rip: I know the wait for 25 was long, but at least when she came back, she delivered with a ton of promo and a full-length tour. This time around, she insisted she couldn’t do a tour because of COVID even though plenty of her peers managed to successfully pull off tours that were as conscious of health concerns as they could possibly be, went with a residency that literally NO ONE wanted and then canceled it anyway.

This era is a mess and I do not understand why her team is allowing her to do nothing. :biblio: I could live with it if she hadn’t canceled/postponed major performances during every single era so far, but I’m finding it harder and harder to believe she cares that much about letting people down when she seems to do it time and time again. I love her and always will, but I wish she’d do a little more to let her fans know she gives a ****. 

1 hour ago, Adele Addict said:

The fact that she essentially stopped giving a **** about 30 the second it dropped is INFURIATING to me. It’s some of her best work, and for us to wait as long as we did for her to sleep on it is really upsetting to me. No promo, almost no TV appearances, no tour and a postponed Vegas residency that might as well be canceled at this point. What happened to “we’re working 24/7 to get the dates rescheduled”? If that was the case, why hasn’t anyone heard anything about them yet?

I genuinely hope I don’t sound like an entitled fan for saying this, but it is SO boring to wait 6 years for her to come back, drop an album and then disappear again. I know she doesn’t live her life like a celebrity and has always made her career about the quality of the music rather than the quantity of albums/singles sold, and I’ve always loved her for that, but for f**k’s sake, give us SOMETHING. :rip: I know the wait for 25 was long, but at least when she came back, she delivered with a ton of promo and a full-length tour. This time around, she insisted she couldn’t do a tour because of COVID even though plenty of her peers managed to successfully pull off tours that were as conscious of health concerns as they could possibly be, went with a residency that literally NO ONE wanted and then canceled it anyway.

This era is a mess and I do not understand why her team is allowing her to do nothing. :biblio: I could live with it if she hadn’t canceled/postponed major performances during every single era so far, but I’m finding it harder and harder to believe she cares that much about letting people down when she seems to do it time and time again. I love her and always will, but I wish she’d do a little more to let her fans know she gives a ****. 

The fact that she could have released this album in 2020 but she said that she didn't release it because of COVID as if she was going to do a lot of promo or a tour  :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, Green said:

The fact that she could have released this album in 2020 but she said that she didn't release it because of COVID as if she was going to do a lot of promo or a tour  :toofunny2:

This is the other thing I don’t understand. :rip: She waited on the album a whole year just so she could do the same amount of promo as she would’ve done when the pandemic was at its peak. I’m sick of her BS excuses for her own damn laziness.

4 hours ago, Adele Addict said:

This is the other thing I don’t understand. :rip: She waited on the album a whole year just so she could do the same amount of promo as she would’ve done when the pandemic was at its peak. I’m sick of her BS excuses for her own damn laziness.

I am truly mad as well. She could easily upload videos on YouTube singing Strangers By Narture and Woman Like Me just to give us a tiny bit of what we deserve for staying loyal, even through her crappy excuse when she canceled her residency - because deep down we know that it will not be happening. 

This woman has to come up with some news before the end of April. pSEhSEi.thumb.gif.6001d00a205acb7ade5e1e

Love in the Dark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> careers

17 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

I am truly mad as well. She could easily upload videos on YouTube singing Strangers By Narture and Woman Like Me just to give us a tiny bit of what we deserve for staying loyal, even through her crappy excuse when she canceled her residency - because deep down we know that it will not be happening. 

Yeah, I hate to sound pessimistic, but I’m becoming increasingly doubtful that the residency is actually going to happen. I know trying to reschedule those dates has to be an absolute NIGHTMARE, but I find it a bit ridiculous that the people who bought tickets originally haven’t heard ANYTHING yet. At the very least, she could do another Instagram Live and do some of the new songs live/acoustic from her home, like what she did during the 21 era. I just cannot fathom why her team has not thought of ANY of this. :rip: 

29 minutes ago, Adele Addict said:

Yeah, I hate to sound pessimistic, but I’m becoming increasingly doubtful that the residency is actually going to happen. I know trying to reschedule those dates has to be an absolute NIGHTMARE, but I find it a bit ridiculous that the people who bought tickets originally haven’t heard ANYTHING yet. At the very least, she could do another Instagram Live and do some of the new songs live/acoustic from her home, like what she did during the 21 era. I just cannot fathom why her team has not thought of ANY of this. :rip: 

I fear they have thought of this and she either doesn’t care enough about the era at this point to have enough vested interest in putting in the work to fix things, or she’s too scared to put herself out to more scrutiny by reminding people of the mess since she already knows the residency isn’t happening and wants to prolong the announcement as long as possible so she doesn’t get dragged more :rip:

Maybe the strategy is to let the album die down enough that the singles feel more “fresh” to the gp if they end up pushing anything else. Good luck to that 2 year campaign Columbia spoke of though 

I still have a ticket to the residency and basically “forgot” about it at this point. I’ve accepted it’s not actually happening long ago tbh and I’ve always figured that I would never be able to make the rescheduled date regardless. I was still at least waiting for an announcement but at this point I may just call it and request a refund; it would be nice to have that money be liquid again instead of tied up in a ticket to an imaginary show. :rip: 

QueenofCopyPaste

Be grateful she released this album ya'll. The fact she almost didn't :rip:

QueenofCopyPaste

YES

On 4/17/2022 at 9:27 AM, Mike91 said:

In order to get a hit at this point in an album's lifespan, you pretty much have to remix a song and feature an artist on it (ala Save Your Tears, etc).

A re-working of Can I Get It with a male artist is probably her best hope.

(It can be her "Promiscuous" :gaycat4:)

A concept :gaycat5: Her team needs to take some notes

On 4/18/2022 at 7:26 PM, storminthedark said:

I fear they have thought of this and she either doesn’t care enough about the era at this point to have enough vested interest in putting in the work to fix things, or she’s too scared to put herself out to more scrutiny by reminding people of the mess since she already knows the residency isn’t happening and wants to prolong the announcement as long as possible so she doesn’t get dragged more :rip:

Maybe the strategy is to let the album die down enough that the singles feel more “fresh” to the gp if they end up pushing anything else. Good luck to that 2 year campaign Columbia spoke of though 

Nnn… the fact that her not giving enough sh*ts to promote the album is entirely possible. :rip: I sincerely hope she and her team aren’t that stupid, though. If it wasn’t happening, they never should’ve allowed her to go on Graham Norton’s show and say it absolutely, 100% was. Now, granted, after this report from The Telegraph came out, I really doubt that’s the case, but I still think the way this whole situation has been handled is ridiculous. By the time she revives this era, she’s better off to just disappear again and give us another album, to be honest. :dies: 

I think the most frustrating thing about this whole situation — aside from the fans getting screwed — is that 30 deserves so much better. She poured her heart and soul into that album, and it’s truly some of her absolute best work. It deserves to be performed live. It deserves to be as successful as 21 and 25 were. It deserves proper promotion. And she and her team started the era off letting us assume we were getting all of that. But it’s been anything but a proper era, and for it to be this long of a wait — and for the music to be THIS GOOD — and for her to just not do anything is SO disheartening.

I hope they can get this whole situation resolved and that she and her team truly understand the amount of damage control they’re going to have to do to make things right with all the people who got screwed by the Vegas postponement. 

On 4/18/2022 at 5:49 PM, Adele Addict said:

MTE. It would be nice to have some social media interaction with her fans. Even using Tik Tok to post stuff and get in touch with the newer generation - even though her music isn’t exactly made for it, yet her songs still go viral.

She really needs to get a new team.

7 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

YES

The way she dragged us.

49 minutes ago, Adele Addict said:

Nnn… the fact that her not giving enough sh*ts to promote the album is entirely possible. :rip: I sincerely hope she and her team aren’t that stupid, though. If it wasn’t happening, they never should’ve allowed her to go on Graham Norton’s show and say it absolutely, 100% was. Now, granted, after this report from The Telegraph came out, I really doubt that’s the case, but I still think the way this whole situation has been handled is ridiculous. By the time she revives this era, she’s better off to just disappear again and give us another album, to be honest. :dies: 

I think the most frustrating thing about this whole situation — aside from the fans getting screwed — is that 30 deserves so much better. She poured her heart and soul into that album, and it’s truly some of her absolute best work. It deserves to be performed live. It deserves to be as successful as 21 and 25 were. It deserves proper promotion. And she and her team started the era off letting us assume we were getting all of that. But it’s been anything but a proper era, and for it to be this long of a wait — and for the music to be THIS GOOD — and for her to just not do anything is SO disheartening.

I hope they can get this whole situation resolved and that she and her team truly understand the amount of damage control they’re going to have to do to make things right with all the people who got screwed by the Vegas postponement. 

Being a fan during 19 and 21 was a blessing. 25 was good during the first weeks, but 30…

10 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

YES

Great news :clap3: 

Let's repair the damage and restart the era :clap3: 

14 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

YES

:clap3::clap3:  Great news.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.