• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

adele.gif

I was shuffling her music today, and I didn't need to skip one song. A spectacular discography. 

I don't get the obsession with her, she is the sweetest ❤

adele.gif

First page 

"Why am I Obsessing About Things I Can't Control? Why am I Seeking Approval of People I Don't Even Know?" - Favorite line from I Drink Wine 

23 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Can't wait for A5...

Are we all moving on from A4 now :rip:

34 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Well It seems like Adele herself moved on too  :shutup:

adele.gif

We don't even have LQ Vegas performances to look on youtube because Vegas didn't happen

8 minutes ago, Green said:

We don't even have LQ Vegas performances to look on youtube because Vegas didn't happen

well if you put it that way:bibliahh:

Is Vegas going to happen tho? i heard there's no refund so far but also no new date? :rip:

15 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

We will check back in with A4 if Adele does the same

adele.gif

But anyways I was giving 30 another spin yesterday and she did do thAT :clap3: Her most cohesive album and a step away from her other albums, we love some good progress :clap3:

Woman Like Me is the best song of all time.... there I said it

So I've been thinking and I feel like if they are still going to push the album they may push CIGI for the summer and then hit IDW for the fall :jonny: Imagine they pull out a wild card though and decide to release the deluxe tracks to streaming and make Wild Wild West a summer single? :jonny5: 

Kinda sad to the point where we don't know what they are doing with 30 anymore :skull: Maybe they do want to wait a little so they have a single ongoing with her concerts in the UK in July?

adele needs to promote this album we need more videos and a special on netflix of a concert.......... sis we have 6 years waiting for you to saturate us with promotion:coffee2:

On 4/14/2022 at 9:52 PM, anti-***** said:

Can't wait for A5...

waiting 5 years for an album that she will promote in less than 5 weeks :biblio:

5 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

So I've been thinking and I feel like if they are still going to push the album they may push CIGI for the summer and then hit IDW for the fall :jonny: Imagine they pull out a wild card though and decide to release the deluxe tracks to streaming and make Wild Wild West a summer single? :jonny5: 

Kinda sad to the point where we don't know what they are doing with 30 anymore :skull: Maybe they do want to wait a little so they have a single ongoing with her concerts in the UK in July?

CIGI - Summer

IDW - Fall

TBL - Winter until the GRAMMYS

:clap3:

She should record a longer version of Strangers by Nature, release it as a single and film a music video similar to Someone Like You's but in the forest...

Great dreams, beautiful dreams...

adele.gif

5 hours ago, supertiffany said:

CIGI - Summer

IDW - Fall

TBL - Winter until the GRAMMYS

:clap3:

Wish she would hit us with LIAG at the end

15 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

She should record a longer version of Strangers by Nature, release it as a single and film a music video similar to Someone Like You's but in the forest...

adele.gif

I see we are out here by to clowning ourselves again

adele.gif

2 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

adele.gif

SBN will do a good OST of a movie

waited 84 years only to be ghosted again till next era

adele.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.