Jump to content

Yu-Gi-Oh!: New game for Nintendo Switch!

3,297 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Porygon2z

Nnn I totally missed the part where Harpies got a Link Monsta haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT
19 hours ago, Porygon2z said:

Nnn I totally missed the part where Harpies got a Link Monsta haha

I find myself playing it a LOT - which is sad coz it's not out yet ffff - but it's ability to protect itself or another Harpie by giving up another card (Hysteric Sign? Alluring Mirror Split?) is very useful. 

 

The deck cost me £360 altogether i am ashamed but i can't wait to have a Harpie deck :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT

Just logged into Duel Links and so much happened lol :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT
On 1/11/2019 at 2:29 AM, RihannaRTT said:

Using the above link (ive spent like 4+ hours now) and ygoprodeck to look at extra deck / non-harpie harpie support, I think I've come up with a deck that I'm going to purchase. Haven't tested it once but idc coz I don't duel in tournaments. 

 

GgHgfHA.jpg

 

 

Gonna use Utopia and its cousins until Conductor comes out in the TCG. Poor Oracle and Dancer :ahh: Gonna buy some Oracles though because she's a cheap girl. 

 

Made a less competitive deck too that's more for fun. The competitive cards are nice to have (and expensive as ****) but I think I'll enjoy playing with the more fun deck more often. I put all my favourite staples and things in the side deck and made the deck really Harpie focused. :gaycat5: 

 

ItqUfRO.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim

Event Atem is so broken. Forget farming him, he’s difficult to beat in general. Magician Navigation is way too broken in this format, ESPECIALLY with the added effect from the graveyard. Ojama farm doesn’t work. Yubel farm doesn’t work. Hazy farm doesn’t work. I really want his cards too but the only thing I’ve gotten so far from my mostly losses has been Mystical Elf and Kamionwizard. :jonny2:

 

TELL ME HOW THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO GIVE HIM ETERNAL SOUL, MAGICIAN NAVIGATION, AND TWO ****ING APPRENTICE ILLUSION MAGICIANS. I AM FUMING. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT
5 minutes ago, Grim said:

Event Atem is so broken. Forget farming him, he’s difficult to beat in general. Magician Navigation is way too broken in this format, ESPECIALLY with the added effect from the graveyard. Ojama farm doesn’t work. Yubel farm doesn’t work. Hazy farm doesn’t work. I really want his cards too but the only thing I’ve gotten so far from my mostly losses has been Mystical Elf and Kamionwizard. :jonny2:

yeah he's busted. i'm never do farming tho; i just try and lvup my characters. so right now im using xsabers with Odion coz I wanted an earth deck. the lv6 synchro works as does saber slash to destroy eternal soul. 

 

Eternal Soul is worse than Navigation if you cant get rid of it imo. Apprentice Illusion Magician is disgusting too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim
Just now, RihannaRTT said:

yeah he's busted. i'm never do farming tho; i just try and lvup my characters. so right now im using xsabers with Odion coz I wanted an earth deck. the lv6 synchro works as does saber slash to destroy eternal soul. 

 

Eternal Soul is worse than Navigation if you cant get rid of it imo. Apprentice Illusion Magician is disgusting too. 

I edited; those three cards are ****ing awful. Like wtf. 

 

I also bought my max 10 packs from the selection box and I didn’t get Necrovalley. :shakeno: In fact I mostly got super rares I didn’t need. Ugh. 

 

About to try some modified Cloudian deck against Yugi. Pray for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim

Nope. Lost. In like 3 turns. He summoned 3 DM’s in that very short duel. This sucks. I’m pissed. I want his ****ing cards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT
10 minutes ago, Grim said:

I edited; those three cards are ****ing awful. Like wtf. 

 

I also bought my max 10 packs from the selection box and I didn’t get Necrovalley. :shakeno: In fact I mostly got super rares I didn’t need. Ugh. 

 

About to try some modified Cloudian deck against Yugi. Pray for me. 

I only bought like 5 packs coz I'm not fussed about Necrovalley. I got Ties of the Brethren which was the card I wanted for my Harpies actually, so that's nice. 

 

Also bought some of the mini box i missed hoping for Cyclone but welp didnt get one. 

6 minutes ago, Grim said:

Nope. Lost. In like 3 turns. He summoned 3 DM’s in that very short duel. This sucks. I’m pissed. I want his ****ing cards. 

King of Games, bitch! All those people who said Dark Magician sucks are regretting it now hehehe. I need them to add those 3 cards into the game eventually. I use all 3 of those in my actual DM deck irl (the one I built last year). Need to edit it eventually - although considering I just spent like £400 on a Harpie deck, I'm not editing the DM one for a while yet sksksksksks :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim
8 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I only bought like 5 packs coz I'm not fussed about Necrovalley. I got Ties of the Brethren which was the card I wanted for my Harpies actually, so that's nice. 

 

Also bought some of the mini box i missed hoping for Cyclone but welp didnt get one. 

King of Games, bitch! All those people who said Dark Magician sucks are regretting it now hehehe. I need them to add those 3 cards into the game eventually. I use all 3 of those in my actual DM deck irl (the one I built last year). Need to edit it eventually - although considering I just spent like £400 on a Harpie deck, I'm not editing the DM one for a while yet sksksksksks :rip: 

I got Ties of the B too but I had a copy already. I did get that Angel synchro monster. I kinda wanted it because whenever they give us Macro Cosmos I can put it in a nice niche banish deck. I skipped the swordsman box because I felt like I was spending 500 gems on one card because I had all of the others. Bad move on Konami’s end imo. 

 

Idk if they’ll ever give us those. All of the cards are labeled though (like as Ultra Rares). I think Eternal Soul is fine to give us because backrow removal is standard in any deck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Porygon2z

Yeah Epic Atem is OP but honestly, he should always be OP. This should be at least his default LV 30 deck and the LV 40 even more powerful cuz well... he's the king of games so he should be OP.

 

Aaaaaaand just flop cards from my 10 allowed packs with gems from the box... 😞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT

MESSSSS they just nerfed him. 

 

DwsDwicWwAAKLHf.jpg

 

and yeah I agree sis, Yugi is the King of Games; his deck should act like it. Everyone freaking out coz he was OP was a good thing imo. 

 

Also I just got two Mushroom Man from beating him; give me deck ideas :gaycat3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim

Dead, did they really nerf him?? Thank goodness. I’m gonna need all of his traps to be replaced with something easy to counter like Mirror force. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Porygon2z
52 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

MESSSSS they just nerfed him. 

 

DwsDwicWwAAKLHf.jpg

A FUCKING MESS.

So much for the king of games. 

 

And you can make a Plant Synchro deck to put Mushroom Man on it sis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim

-1 Navigation

-1 Eternal Soul

-1 Apprentice IM

 

:fan:

 

+1 Magic Formula

+2 Ancient Rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT
12 minutes ago, Porygon2z said:

A ****ING MESS.

So much for the king of games. 

 

And you can make a Plant Synchro deck to put Mushroom Man on it sis

MESS i suppose that's true, but I was meaning something to make Mushroom Man KO things but I guess that's impossible. There's not that much lv2 or lower broken support just now. 

 

I'm currently looking at Dungeon Dice Monsters. I have the starter set (English) and one or two other things. It's sad that it never took off at all and it's impossible to find now. It might be an interesting game to take to my gaming group. I could probably print the cards manually I suppose but we'd need figures - the Hero-something figures are cheap but none of those are in the game :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT

Just opened my Sisters of the Rose box and I got at least 1 of every Harpie card. so nice!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Porygon2z
2 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Just opened my Sisters of the Rose box and I got at least 1 of every Harpie card. so nice!!!

OMG sis did you buy it??

Did you get the new Cyber Angel and Lunalight??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim

Finally found a successful farm deck with Fur Hires. Got 1 Charging Gaia. It’s a start. :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grim

Got another Charging Gaia with my second successful farm :duca: 

 

Opted to get Silent Magician with my dream ticket. Wish we got those more often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT

I love Scripted Duels :ahh: watching the Zigfried vs Jean Claude Magnum one now :ahh: "You'll be as challenging as getting dressed for the day, and much less time-consuming too" :ahh: 

 

sksksksks them explaining what Pot of Greed does as a YGOTAS reference :ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT

Edited my Dark Magician deck this morning. Using Monster Reborn in the main deck and an extra DMV in the side deck until Magicalize Fusion (and Quintet Magician) come out (hopefully eventually?) in the TCG

 

bQU66jO.jpg

 

Also the only Legion the Fiend Jester I could find on ebay were SR ones for £8 (and someone selling one for £27 :rip: ) but I decided I'll wait two weeks and use one from the Speed Duel starter decks instead :gaycat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites