Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links: Get Obelisk the tormentor NOW!

3,158 posts in this topic

RihannaRTT

Mind Scan's Speed Duel effect confirmed

"At the start of the third turn, if your LP is 3000 or higher, activate this skill (count both player's turns).

You may look at your opponent's set spell and trap cards at anytime. If your LP drops below 3000, flip this card over."

So basically like Duel Links. My guess was right. 

Side-note some people have them already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SWWNLTpgBI

Dylangaga

50480629_1167613080082741_58530435024090

SAST-EN089 Valkyrie Vierte 
LIGHT/Fairy - Effect/3/1400/1400 
During your Main Phase: You can excavate the top cards of your Deck equal to the number of other "Valkyrie" monsters you control, and if you do, add 1 excavated Normal Spell/Trap to your hand, also send the remaining cards to the GY. Otherwise, shuffle all excavated cards into the Deck. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 "Valkyrie" monster from your Deck. You can only use each effect of "Valkyrie Vierte" once per turn.

SAST-EN091 Apple of Enlightenment 
Normal Trap 
Target cards in your opponent's GY, up to the number of "Valkyrie" monsters you control; banish them. If this Set card in its owner's control has left the field because of an opponent's effect, and is now in the GY or banished: You can draw cards equal to the number of "Valkyrie" monsters you control +1.

SAST-EN090 Final Light 
Normal Spell 
Pay LP in multiples of 1000, then target 1 "Valkyrie" monster in your GY with a different name for every 1000 LP paid; Special Summon them, then your opponent can Special Summon monsters with 2000 or less ATK from their GY, up to the number of monsters you Special Summoned by this effect. You can only activate 1 "Final Light" per turn.

RihannaRTT

Oh I hadn't seen the new Valkyrie artworks yet. Vierte is beautiful! 

I got traded a massive bunch of valkyries earlier tonight + tons of other cards. I would maybe make a valkyrie deck but I'd still need to get Brunhilde x3, Ride x3, Mischief x3 and all the new cards. 

PLUS YGOPRO is TRASH and can't figure out how to code Mischief of the Time Goddess and the deck NEEDS it! 

RihannaRTT
1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

I WANT NIBELUNG'S RING AND TREASURE!

tumblr_od17i1mhCS1s201yqo1_400.gif

isn't there even more Valkyrie support coming out later this year too? in Dark Neostorm? 

The 1-2-3 punch omg. Shadows of Valhalla, Savage Strike, Dark Neostorm. 

definitely holding off until then to make a deck but slay at them getting all this support. 

Outside of Speed Duels, I'm most excited for Duel Power since I think it'll have all the 20th anniversary cards. :gaycat3: 

Dylangaga
3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Oh I hadn't seen the new Valkyrie artworks yet. Vierte is beautiful! 

I got traded a massive bunch of valkyries earlier tonight + tons of other cards. I would maybe make a valkyrie deck but I'd still need to get Brunhilde x3, Ride x3, Mischief x3 and all the new cards. 

PLUS YGOPRO is TRASH and can't figure out how to code Mischief of the Time Goddess and the deck NEEDS it! 

I think I need only 1 Brunhilde, 2 Rides, and 3 Mischeif!

Brunhilde is the only pricey one!

RihannaRTT
3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

I think I need only 1 Brunhilde, 2 Rides, and 3 Mischeif!

Brunhilde is the only pricey one!

yeah the guy who traded them said he was going to make a deck but Mischief was like £30 each and i was like "well thanks" :skull: but i looked on ebay and it's £10 each - same for Ride. But Brunhilde is £22.95 :skull: and i saw a preorder for the new ScR one and its £50 :skull: :skull: 

Already spent like a grand on YGO this month, def not spending money on a Valkyrie deck rn. I'm happy with my 4 current decks. 

He also traded me some general Gaia, Red-Eyes, Thunder Dragon cards (basically anything i wanted; we just looked through each other's collection and swapped). Got a Toon Table of Contents from him too in case Toons ever get good cards in future. I now have 6 different holo artworks of Dark Magician :gaycat3: 

Also I've just seen this awesome artwork and I hope it'll be the one in Duel Power omg. Best art since the original lowkey :jonny: 

latest?cb=20180915174256

Porygon2z

OMG I just watched the videos of the Speed Duel Decks, I WANT THEM IN REAL LIFE OMG, I have this roommate that wants to Duel but she doesn't know anything about it and whenever we play Master Duels she just is so confused. The times she played Duel Links in my account she said it was better with that the oversized field :rip:

She won't download the game to her phone cuz she isn't a big fan but these Speed Decks would be great for occasional dueling!