hBIHh31.gif

creating the post now.

hoping to see some penalties applied 

15 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

hoping to see some penalties applied 

was someone late?

Just now, dweebz said:

was someone late?

someone asked for an extension beyond the deadline so...

ill investigate, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

uKQgtYc.png

The judges and I wanted to see two different photos that represent something in the past, and something in the future. Lets see what we got.

Vote Here

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto for "Forever Girl Boss"

Spoiler

The20Shift.jpg?width=1200&auto=webp&qual

hero-13164-1367688910.jpg?itok=SLmlmyBQ

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle for "Dance into the Past"

Spoiler

alli-harvard-6-galore.jpg

df4cd57bb5f852eecf87007aa83c4940.jpg

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey for "Looking to the past for a future"

Spoiler

RIfBijA.jpg

ad60V6J.jpg

When I think of the past, I think of the bonds, the importance that was placed on community and honoring each other. With an increasingly cold and individualized world, I can't help but think of the future, where our personal image will be the sole focus of attention, leaving a void in the bonds between communities.

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars for "TRANSformation"

Spoiler

For PAST I've chosen a more masculine presentation of Gigi Goode. Not that long ago gender stereotypes forced men into society's perception of what a man should look and act like. 

CPOGLYz.jpg

For FUTURE I've decided to focus on the feminine presentation by Gigi. Something Gigi decided to embrace. Moving past drag. Gender transition is a very private, personal, and individualized process. In the past a lot of assigned at birth men would repress their feelings and gender identity, but in the future.. right now.. we've learned to break the barriers of gender stereotypes. 

GM6ByHq.jpg

Joan Small @ZORBIT for "Black Mirror"

Spoiler

KZSs8H5.jpeg

7L3sp09.jpeg

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth for "Evolution"

Spoiler

Vogue_IG_Dec21_Nude_1.jpg

ETOsx1EWoAEhYYE-1.jpg

[1] This Episode I decided to show the idea of Fame in regard to our consumption of celebrity culture from the past and the grim future of media consumerism.

[2]In the first photo I decided to portray myself as an Icon and a Sex Symbol from the Golden Age of Hollywood and film because I wanted to highlight how the stars who had lasting impact in the cultural zeitgeist of the golden era like Marilyn Monroe, Liz Taylor, and Grace Kelly, were the ones had an air of mystery as to what they decided to showcase within themselves as reality and what to curate as an on screen image and persona. [3]They were able create, manufacture, and sell an image of themselves that they knew public would love regardless of the truth behind it.

[4] In the second photo, as you can see,  this is a sci-fi esque picture of me surrounded by countless number of camera lenses following my every move and i also have wires connected into my body tracking everything that I do or feel at the moment. [5] I wanted to portray the idea of a future wherein at the rate that we are currently going, there will come a time where the GP will have such a dark and insatiable thirst for a surface level connection and obsession with the culture of celebrity worship that there wont be any sort of privacy left and thus creates a macabre world without any boundaries between the public and the Celebrity.

***this is ridiculous, commas everywhere.

Nicki Minaj @Queen Riri. for "Rags to Riches"

Spoiler

Nicki-Minaj-Dazed-Dior.jpg?ssl=1

Nicki-Minaj.jpg

Kiko Mizuhara @Samsom for "Adaptation"

Spoiler

back in old times, a gentleman is what everybody wanted to be: strong, confident, hard working and family man's…

9-FC3118-F-CFF0-45-DB-92-BD-808-A3-DCC73

but who would have known that today in a devastated world full of hate, individuality and war everyone wants to be a cyborg because that’s your only way to survive into the apocalypse that we as humans led to destroy with our own hands and minds…

4-B4-BAC97-C122-435-E-98-D2-BDFE8215-DBC

Tyra Banks @CBC for "Back to the Future"

Spoiler

tj8ieUC.png

vU7oNGJ.jpg

Alton Mason @Not Like The Movies for "A look into the Past & Future"

Spoiler

5bca796a0d2fe146bb61a9067e91cc9659aefea7

637bdf40d46c365d4e027d16fb200d8b6d085e43

This story represents a couple in two different eras of the world, the first one was shot when black and white imagery was only found and the second photo represents the future to the black and white era when coloured imagery was introduced. The overall styling and setting of each photos reflect the difference in time period, they are the past and future of each other (eg: 2020 is the future of 1950 and 1950 is the past of 2020 and not in general! A romance story in the past and future! 

Gisele Bundchen @Opulent for "Earth's Transformation"

Spoiler

7a9dac20685715.5c3eece0eb199.jpg

63384505ea57834c54b19c6b33.jpg

I chose these two photos to represent the past and future of our earth. The past image depicts Gisele as one with nature, as our ancestors once were. Nature is depicted as bright, green and thriving. The future image depicts dark skies, barren lands, and burning plant life, which is the future we are headed towards as the environmental crisis continues to escalate. 

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper for "Traveling Through Time"

Spoiler

5da9a7673ece8GCDSXBARILLA_CAR_0ab42551-9

XZbbzc0.jpg

These pictures tell the story of transportation though out the years. In both pics, we see Aweng traveling through time...literally! For past we see Aweng in a 1950's scene, driving a vintage car. In the future, Aweng will be traveling on a hoverboard! Cars will be extinct and technology has taken over the transportation industry!

Elimination: Double

Deadline to Vote: Sunday, April 17 4PM PT

Elimination: Sunday, April 17 6PM PT

Spoiler

1. Gisele Bündchen l @Opulent

2. Kiko Mizuhara l @Samsom

4. Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

5. Aweng Chuol l @kipperskipper

6. Joan Small l @ZORBIT

7. Alton Mason l @Not Like The Movies

11. Nicki Minaj l @Queen Riri.

12. Gigi Goode l @DevonRoars

13. Kirsten Dunst l @Littlejfrey

14. Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

18. Tyra Banks l @CBC

21. Cara Delevigne l @touya kinomoto

@dweebz  @sumthintoxic82 @Rotunda @Thanatos @Jai

11 minutes ago, dweebz said:

***this is ridiculous, commas everywhere.

This S2 PTSD lashing :dies:

-

Some of these entries surprised me 

1IwX.gif

4 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

This S2 PTSD lashing :dies:

-

Some of these entries surprised me 

1IwX.gif

they clearly said 5 sentences, am i now gonna be penalized for following instructions?   They really hate to see italian women winning

1IwX.gif

uKQgtYc.png

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto for "Forever Girl Boss"

I like it. I saw a story between the two photos. Making a title for you was quite easy so for that, you defiantly fit the brief of this assignment. 

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle for "Dance into the Past"

I really love this. Like Cara, I can see a story and its a fun one. Naming yours was easy and there is a strong resemblance between the two photos... at least for me.

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey for "Looking to the past for a future"

Kirsten, this was really hard to understand. And your description honestly did more harm than favor for me. On the other hand, these are amazing photos. Kirsten really the model serving face, face, face every round. 

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars for "TRANSformation"

You actually named your entry "Masculine & Feminine" but could not resist changing it to what it is now. What a beautiful interpretation of what was in the past and what we will see in the future. We gave all the models free range to express the theme, and you did it in a way that shocked me.

Joan Small @ZORBIT for "Black Mirror"

STOMP! When I saw this I instantly saw Black Mirror, and this is so ******* fantastic. Your best submission so far!

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth for "Evolution"

I actually love the second photo. The first photo is ok. But what turns me off so much is the lack of confidence in your submission with that lengthy ass description. Another example of the description hurting more than helping. Making a title was very easy for you so that should tell you I understood your vision quite easily.

Nicki Minaj @Queen Riri. for "Rags to Riches"

Nicki finally understanding how this game works. ITS ABOUT TIME! Your photos are a dream, and I completely understood where you were coming from.

Kiko Mizuhara @Samsom for "Adaptation"

This... was a stretch. The first photo, banger. The second, chile. The story... a reach. Whew, im curious what the other judges think because for me, this is not good.

Tyra Banks @CBC for "Back to the Future"

Middle of the road at best. There isnt anything exciting about the first photo and the second is interesting. I love how there is a clear resemblance in poses between the two. 

Alton Mason @Not Like The Movies for "A look into the Past & Future"

This was probably the best you could come with, and I can admire that. The assignment was understood. Is it the most exciting? No. But at least you look like you know what you're doing.

Gisele Bundchen @Opulent for "Earth's Transformation"

Yes! Because Mother Earth has a killer handbag! You're one of the few whose description helped you. I LOVE the first photo, but the second seems like a poor man's Karlie Kloss photo.

Spoiler

Carter-Smith-4.jpg

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper for "Traveling Through Time"

The first photo in terms of modeling... gutter, but the second one? ITS A STOMP, in those Jellies. The description is tasteful too, so at least I can see what you were trying to do with both photos.

KARLIE GOD KLOSS may have lost but she's still relevant:intoit:

giphy.gif

---

Critiques coming later, but I can already say that Joan ATE :jonny6:

Edited by Thanatos

18 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Dweebz kinda on crack with some of these titles 

well, thats not far from the truth.

DUCKIE'S THOUGHTS 

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto 

These pictures are both fine individually, but I don't necessarily see the continuity that dweebz does. 

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle 

The future picture is cute, but I don't really understand what's going on in the past photo. Why is Allison surrounded by children, what is the message being conveyed? I don't get it. 

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey 

The two pictures are nice. The explanation is a bit of a reach, but at least it's there so I'll go ahead and default to your interpretation. Good job. 

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars 

I'm shocked that dweebz was shocked by this submission, because it seemed like the obvious route to go in my opinion. The concept is great but both pictures just read as simple "instagrammable" shots. 

Joan Small @ZORBIT 

The theme/concept is clear, the continuity is present, and the shot is great. 

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth 

The second pic is a lot better than the first one. The long explanation wasn't necessary, but I do see your interpretation. 

Nicki Minaj @Queen Riri. 

It's kinda ironic that the newer picture technically seems older because it's akin to the time of royals, but I see what you were going for here. I'm not sure how to reconcile this fact, but both pictures are good. 

Kiko Mizuhara @Samsom

What the **** are you talking about? Second picture is solid. First picture is...idk?

Tyra Banks @CBC 

There isn't really a story here, but there's at least continuity with the posing of the two pictures, which is more than I can say for some girls. 

Alton Mason @Not Like The Movies 

This doesn't really fully immerse me in either time period, but I think the story is clear and you completed the assignment well. 

Gisele Bundchen @Opulent for "Earth's Transformation"

. I wish the second pic was stronger, because it lowkey just reads as an advertisement, but the concept is there, and I'm not mad at it. 

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper 

Another day, another slay for you. You and Joan owned this week. 

not Duckie THOT being transphobic.

thanks miss duckie :date2:it's refreshing to see a judge that knows their stuff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.