ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S4 | WINNER: Kirsten Dunst

dweebz

13 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Wait why not top 6?:chick3:

@sumthintoxic82 But Miranda and I would've been too biased for that to have happened right? 

7D27.gif

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

20 hours ago, Littlejfrey said:

What?? Noo 61a324 Joan deserves a place in the finale, why not making it a 5 people finale? I mean look a those scores c'mon now 61a324

15 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Joan robbed hard wtf 

14 hours ago, Opulent said:

Super happy over Joan getting her deserved spot in the finale after all, felicidades leyenda! 
Cara also finally getting her overdue win, congrats to you both!
9f122ac49900b2f20475046cd8a03100.gif

:heart:

-

QltCLY7.gif

Thank you to the Audience as well for placing me third too, I just wanted to be a finalist & I'm grateful to part take as the Final Five

Best of luck to all my Top 5 hermanas y gracias for making this season so fun :party:

The better question is; which one your shady b*tches is going to be miss congeniality? 

A Sunday finale, maybe Hoest knows what he’s doing!

14 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Wait why not top 6?:chick3:

Why not top 15 :cm:

2 hours ago, Jai said:

The better question is; which one your shady b*tches is going to be miss congeniality? 

Mr Sprouse & Cara come to mind so far :gaycat3:

cant believe this is the finale

r3jcryH.png

Your Top 5.

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey

pAZzv18.jpg

Gisele Bundchen @Opulent

vb+gb+045.jpg

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto
kR061oY.png

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper

img.jpg?width=750&quality=80

Joan Small @ZORBIT

McNS8la.jpg

Finale Time: Sunday, May 1, 7:00PM PT

1. Gisele Bündchen l @Opulent

5. Aweng Chuol l @kipperskipper

6. Joan Small l @ZORBIT

13. Kirsten Dunst l @Littlejfrey

21. Cara Delevigne l @touya kinomoto

@dweebz  @sumthintoxic82 @Rotunda @Thanatos @Jai

So ecstatic to be part of a top 5 serving a strong Finale! :clap3:

Judges thoughts will be exciting :duca:

Kirsten wearing a dress that looks like lava rock, I am shook 

nikkisuxx-lustforcocc.gif

5 hours ago, Jai said:

STATS

Screen-Shot-2022-04-30-at-12-25-10-PM.pn

Girls who never saw a bottom placement despite being eliminated:

@DevonRoars - Gigi Good (I can't get her name to generate)

Baby… despite the host and multiple contestants hating the doll. She did that #Gigi4AllStars

Everyone did amazing but I have to say Kirsten was the underdog who rose UP and started taking amazing pictures. 

Oh wow! Kirsten, Giselle, and Joan snapped:flame:

8 hours ago, Jai said:

@sumthintoxic82 But Miranda and I would've been too biased for that to have happened right? 

7D27.gif

You know i love you Ms. Bella, but you did say you deducted points from my submission which ended up getting me eliminated during the Astrology round nnnn..

I have to say tho you were one of the tougher judges and i looked forward to your critiques and was hoping to impress you every round    :fan:

57 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

You know i love you Ms. Bella, but you did say you deducted points from my submission which ended up getting me eliminated during the Astrology round nnnn..

I have to say tho you were one of the tougher judges and i looked forward to your critiques and was hoping to impress you every round    :fan:

Poor Miranda 

9 hours ago, Jai said:

STATS

@kipperskipper 

• Aweng heads into the finale with 3 wins this season; in episodes 4,5, & 7.  Are you #TeamAweng
  • Aweng also has the most consecutive win/top pacements of the season; at 8 consecutive weeks.
  • Aweng has the best overall average in placement positions for the season; averaging at 3.25

@touya kinomoto -

• Cara heads into the finale with 1 win this season (but was robbed a few times) in episode 12. Are you #TeamCara

@Opulent 

• Gisele heads into the finale with 2 wins this season ; in episodes 2 &9. Are you #TeamGisele

@Littlejfrey 

• Kirsten heads into the finale with 2 wins this season; in episodes 11&12. Are you #TeamKirsten
  • Kirsten has since dominated the competition since the comeback round however; have won/ been in the top four out of the last five episodes.

@ZORBIT

• Joan heads into the finale with 2 wins this season; in episodes 8 & 10. Are you #TeamJoan
  • Joan is the only finalist to have never been in the bottom. 
  • Joan has the second best overall average in placement positions for the season; averaging at 5.333333333.

@sugrbby666 - Domonique Jackson

@Seffers - Cheryl Cole

Jai's statistics are the best :clap3: my chart run serving cute organic hit 7D27.gif

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

Everyone did amazing but I have to say Kirsten was the underdog who rose UP and started taking amazing pictures. 

1 hour ago, Douglas Booth said:

Oh wow! Kirsten, Giselle, and Joan snapped:flame:

gettyimages-1170972961.jpg?width=968

From being called the cockroach of the season and being constantly panned by the public, it means so much to see good comments specially with such great models, thank you  :heart:

2 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Fair. Points were made. 

You did impress me; and even if I didint always show it; I thought you would have been a finalist. 

11 hours ago, Jai said:

STATS

@kipperskipper 

• Aweng heads into the finale with 3 wins this season; in episodes 4,5, & 7.  Are you #TeamAweng
  • Aweng also has the most consecutive win/top pacements of the season; at 8 consecutive weeks.
  • Aweng has the best overall average in placement positions for the season; averaging at 3.25

@touya kinomoto -

• Cara heads into the finale with 1 win this season (but was robbed a few times) in episode 12. Are you #TeamCara

@Opulent 

• Gisele heads into the finale with 2 wins this season ; in episodes 2 &9. Are you #TeamGisele

@Littlejfrey 

• Kirsten heads into the finale with 2 wins this season; in episodes 11&12. Are you #TeamKirsten
  • Kirsten has since dominated the competition since the comeback round however; have won/ been in the top four out of the last five episodes.

@ZORBIT

• Joan heads into the finale with 2 wins this season; in episodes 8 & 10. Are you #TeamJoan
  • Joan is the only finalist to have never been in the bottom. 
  • Joan has the second best overall average in placement positions for the season; averaging at 5.333333333.

@sugrbby666 - Domonique Jackson

@Seffers - Cheryl Cole

No Bottoms, remained within Top 5 6 times & technically 3 wins (for tying with Aweng on EP4) 

aHiz2jX.gif

Voting for Team Joan will secure you to age gracefully & attract hot people :butterfly:

In the top 4 11 out of 12 times. 3 wins (the most this season). 8 Episodes in the top.

Aweng Chuol | Uno models Barcelona & Madrid

i'm so proud of everyone especially my final 5 sisters. i know i have the least chances of winning but if my girl boss (the running theme of my submissions) Cara sees what i have done for her, i know she'd be proud.

to some of those that didn't get to the end especially @Kylizzle @CBC and @Douglas Booth, you were all great and i am happy i got to share this journey with you.

Edited by touya kinomoto

wait i just realized i have been in the top for 5 weeks, the most next to aweng i-

i just wanna say that i have sent some of the strongest and most memorable photos throughout the season and that win for the previous round felt long overdue but i can say it was worth it

Header-Cara-Balmain.jpg

gIn6frL.png

CARA-DELEVINGNE-Love-Magazine-Photoshoot

Na20xOU.png

mulberry-cara-full.jpg

cara-delevingne-on-the-road-again-photos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.