Dua Lipa's self-titled debut album surpasses 9 Billion streams on Spotify

benswift

"Dua Lipa (Complete Edition)" becomes the first album by a female artist in history (3rd overall) to surpass 9 Billion streams on Spotify. a huge achievement, especially considering its her debut album :clap3: and it won't be her last album to get there :worship2:

Edited by benswift

This MONSTER :jonny2: 

Both this and Future Nostalgia hitting 10b next year. A streaming monster. :clap3:

I mean she did re-released the album with like additional 9 new tracks, that's another full album, not to forget the remixes. I will not be surprised if she re-releases it again adding cold heart remix. :rip:

Edited by IVY

like 3/4th of her catalog is compiled to that album :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

This is really impressive but I had no idea how massive this album was :rip:Did she have a hit in the US from this record besides Goddess Rules?

It doesn't really matter because those numbers are like :jonny5:but damn I would've thought a Rih record or something would be the top female record. Congratulations to Dua :clap3:(if I loved Future Nostalgia and genuinely enjoyed New Rules should I give this a listen or is it really different from FN?)

Amazing album :clap3:

36 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

This is really impressive but I had no idea how massive this album was :rip:Did she have a hit in the US from this record besides Goddess Rules?

It doesn't really matter because those numbers are like :jonny5:but damn I would've thought a Rih record or something would be the top female record. Congratulations to Dua :clap3:(if I loved Future Nostalgia and genuinely enjoyed New Rules should I give this a listen or is it really different from FN?)

It is different from FN but honeslty if you like New Rules I'd say give it a try, it has the same trop pop vibes :michael:

Best songs: Genesis, Be The One, Hotter Than Hell, Blow Your Mind, Thinking 'Bout You, Homesick, Begging
And from the Complete Edition: Electricity, One Kiss, Kiss And Make Up

THE new queen of pop. No one is on her level. 

Once she has 4 full albums her daily streams are going to be insaneeee. :jonny2:

Hope she made 10k off it

• ATRL Moderator
46 minutes ago, Cain said:

It is different from FN but honeslty if you like New Rules I'd say give it a try, it has the same trop pop vibes :michael:

Best songs: Genesis, Be The One, Hotter Than Hell, Blow Your Mind, Thinking 'Bout You, Homesick, Begging
And from the Complete Edition: Electricity, One Kiss, Kiss And Make Up

Okay will give it a stream sometime this week! :jamming:

Oh wow queen of editions :clap3:

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Is it the first compilation to get there? Anyways, congrats :clap3:

tenor.gif

see when you're a global HIT maker who makes HITS :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.