Hot 100 Artists of the 21st Century, So Far | Full List

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Honestly…

• I’m surprised to see Spears above Aguilera. :eek:

• Ariana Grande slowly climbing into the top ten. :clap3:

• Olivia Rodrigo - with one album. :rip:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

I was surprised by:

- Rihanna still being number 1 despite not releasing for so many years. I thought Drake would have passed her

- Taylor Swift being so high despite not seeing overwhelming single success except during the 1989 era

- Katy Perry being top 5 despite only having 3 successful albums

Anyway, congrats to the women slaying :clap3:

Kesha with just one big era :clap3: 

Halsey despite not having that much hits on the Hot 100 :clap3:

Also surprised at Shakira not being on there with that many entries and big hits like Hips Don’t Lie and WW

6 minutes ago, Klein said:

- Rihanna still being number 1 despite not releasing for so many years. I thought Drake would have passed her

That’s how you know Rihanna was a hitmaking BEHEMOTH

6 years since her last album, with only one single released between 2018-2022, and she’s still #1 with Drake being the only one to come close.

:deadbanana2:

Hopefully she drops soon and extends her lead. 

Also, Taylor Swift was always a Hot 100 dark horse. Her biggest Hot 100 successes came from the “1989” era, but she has been constantly charting and accumulating weeks in the top ten/overall hot 100 since 2008; the “Fearless” era. 

Kesha top 40 :eek:

Selena and Meghan :clap3:

Olivia is gonna end up much higher when all is said and done

Surprised that Gaga isn't top 10, how is Beyonce ahead of her?

Adele not top 20?

Some of this seems strange

46 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

• I’m surprised to see Spears above Aguilera. :eek:

same.. especially since all of BOMT singles finished their runs in previous century, whereas CA singles contributed to the total number for this century. Where's DMF? :eek:

23 minutes ago, Klein said:

- Taylor Swift being so high despite not seeing overwhelming single success except during the 1989 era

Taylor's ST, Fearless and RED has smash songs on H100 though.

TOMG, You Belong With Me and Love Story stayed on charts for over 40+ weeks and as a matter of fact YBWM is bigger than any single of 198 bar SIO (chart point wise).

I see Taylor's next era having more H100 success than her previous as one last time hurrah and with a Rihanna comeback I see both of them neck to neck with each other on overall H100 this century.:jonny6:

19 minutes ago, 305 said:

Kesha top 40 :eek:

Selena and Meghan :clap3:

Olivia is gonna end up much higher when all is said and done

Surprised that Gaga isn't top 10, how is Beyonce ahead of her?

Adele not top 20?

Some of this seems strange

As massive as her singles are, she doesn’t have many so that’s why 

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I’m surprised to see Spears above Aguilera. 

N same :skull: Britney does so bad at these chart-oriented stuff

39 minutes ago, Klein said:

Taylor's top 10 hit on all time hot 100 chart.

1. Shake it off

2. YBWM

3. Blank Space

4. Love story

5. IKYWT

6. WANEGBT

7. Bad blood

8. IDWLF

9. Wildest Dream

10.style

Only half of them are from 1989 era.

11 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Taylor's ST, Fearless and RED has smash songs on H100 though.

TOMG, You Belong With Me and Love Story stayed on charts for over 40+ weeks and as a matter of fact YBWM is bigger than any single of 198 bar SIO (chart point wise).

I see Taylor's next era having more H100 success than her previous as one last time hurrah and with a Rihanna comeback I see both of them neck to neck with each other on overall H100 this century.:jonny6:

Swift is 3M points behind Rihanna on the Hot 100.

To come close to Rihanna‘s 12M total, she would need to score at least two ‘Shake It Off’-sized hits. ‘SIO’ finished the 2010’s decade with 985K points thus two of those would bring her total to =

11.1M.

That still leaves her with 1.1M points to hit Rihanna’s current 12.2M total. 

In that case, she would need a THIRD ‘Shake It Off’-sized hit or two ‘Bad Blood’-sized hits. 

That is very unlikely. Almost as unlikely as Rihanna climbing 5M points to hit Madonna’s 17M all-time Hot 100 total. 

:rip:

20 minutes ago, Brando said:

same.. especially since all of BOMT singles finished their runs in previous century, whereas CA singles contributed to the total number for this century. Where's DMF? :eek:

WAIT…

:eek:

Yes Rihanna, she is the hot 100.

Yes to Bey, Ari & the Weeknd too though! My faves.

Beyonce's stats continue to confuse me. :jonny5:

And its the way alot of her metrics are split due to her time with DC.  She needs to put some effort into this decade. 

Bey making it into the top 10 with an awful last decade : 4 didn’t have a single top 10, just one top 20 and LEM’s hot 100 was a disaster all around is ... cute.

1 hour ago, Dreajae said:

Beyonce's stats continue to confuse me. :jonny5:

And its the way alot of her metrics are split due to her time with DC.  She needs to put some effort into this decade. 

You’re also forgetting that Beyoncé was the second biggest Hot 100 artist of the 2000’s overall, behind Usher, with 5M+ points earned.

That contributes a significant amount to her overall total, even if she’s only garnered 1M+ points over the last decade or so due to much weaker Hot 100 stats. 

Rihanna was #4 for the 2000’s with 4M+ points and #1 for the 2010’s with 9M+ points which brings her to a total of 12M, that’s why she’s number one this century as a whole. Then there’s Drake who garnered 11M+ in the 2010’s alone. 

Rih is so impressive consider her long break.

Taylor also doing so well for an album artist.

Katy, her single streak was also huge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.