Xtina's Candyman surpasses 100M streams on Spotify

ReH2o

11 classics with over 100m streams!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly one of her best songs - and fun fact - it's her biggest hit in Australia - their taste :jonnycat:

I'm shook that this reached 100M faster than Ain't No Other Man though 

Good for the song and era. Crazy how the biggest hit of the era is the least played on streaming.

We love to see it. Ain't No Other Man is at 90M so should join soon, but Candyman did that.

Up next is Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti.

On 1/22/2022 at 7:26 PM, UnanimousBB16 said:

Good for the song and era. Crazy how the biggest hit of the era is the least played on streaming.

On 1/22/2022 at 7:12 PM, naval23 said:

Honestly one of her best songs - and fun fact - it's her biggest hit in Australia - their taste :jonnycat:

I'm shook that this reached 100M faster than Ain't No Other Man though 

I think the video it's honestly what ended making Candyman get the edge on ANOM it has like over 300M combined view (don't ask me why there are like 3 uploads of the same video :rip:). The whole pin up aesthetic from the video it's pretty popular and memorable and I think the song it's more catchy than ANOM, tho this one is close to 100M too

one of my favorites from her, well done Xtina :clap3:

Flawless song and video. Xtina was truly a visioner releasing a throwback song in the Timbaland/Danja domination.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.