Canada: Dawn FM #1; Cold Heart #1(3), Take My Breath #4

Hector

THE WEEKND SCORES SIXTH STRAIGHT CHART-TOPPING ALBUM

The Weeknd’s surprise release Dawn FM (Universal) debuts at number one on the Billboard Canadian Albums chart, scoring the highest album sales, on-demand streams and digital song sales for the week. (The Billboard Canadian Albums chart ranks the most popular albums of the week based on multi-metric consumption, which includes traditional album sales, track equivalent albums and streaming equivalent albums). It is his first release since The Highlights topped the chart eleven months ago. 15 of the 16 songs on the album appear on the Billboard Canadian Hot 100 this week, led by “Take My Breath” which rebounds 22-4 and “Sacrifice,” which is this week’s Hot Shot Debut at No. 9. The Weeknd’s duet with Swedish House Mafia, on the non-album track “Moth To A Flame” jumps 30-28, scoring Greatest Gainer Airplay honours for the week.

Gunna’s Ds4ever (Warner) debuts at No. 2 with the second highest ondemand stream total for the week. It is his second highest charting album to date, only surpassed by his last release, the No. 1 Wunna in June 2020. 12 songs from the album appear on the Billboard Canadian Hot 100, led by “Pushin P” at No. 26.

The soundtrack for Encanto (Universal) falls one position to No. 3, despite a 30% consumption increase, Adele’s 30 (Sony), last week’s No. 1 album, drops to No. 4, and The Weeknd’s The Highlights (Universal) holds at No. 5.

The top three on the Billboard Canadian Hot 100 hold their positions from last week, with Elton John & Dua Lipa’s “Cold Heart (PNAU Heart)” spending its third week at No. 1, Ed Sheeran’s “Shivers” (Warner) at No. 2 and Adele’s “Easy On Me” (Sony) at No. 3. “Fingers Crossed,” the first charted song from B.C.’s Lauren Spencer-Smith, leaps 39-8 on the Billboard Canadian Hot 100, scoring Greatest Gainer streaming honours for the week, posting a 197% streaming increase.

Canadian Hot 100 Top 10 & Highlights:

1 1 22 COLD HEART (PNAU REMIX)No. 1 (3 weeks)  Elton John & Dua Lipa

2 2 18 SHIVERS  Ed Sheeran

3 3 14 EASY ON ME  Adele

4 22 23 TAKE MY BREATH  Greatest Gainer/Digital The Weeknd

5 4 27 STAY The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber

6 5 29 BAD HABITS Ed Sheeran 

7 6 9 ABCDEFU GAYLE

8 39 2 FINGERS CROSSED Lauren Spencer-Smith

9 NEW 1 SACRIFICE  H Hot Shot Debut  The Weeknd

10 9 3 WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO Carolina Gaitan, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto Cast

12 NEW 1 IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE?  The Weeknd

16 NEW 1 HOW DO I MAKE YOU LOVE ME? The Weeknd

17 14 58 SAVE YOUR TEARS  The Weeknd & Ariana Grande

20 NEW 1 OUT OF TIME The Weeknd

21 NEW 1 HERE WE GO... AGAIN  The Weeknd Featuring Tyler, The Creator

22 12 61 LEVITATING Dua Lipa

24 NEW 1 I HEARD YOU'RE MARRIED  The Weeknd Featuring Lil Wayne

25 26 8 OH MY GOD  Adele

27 NEW 1 GASOLINE  The Weeknd

28 30 12 MOTH TO A FLAME Greatest Gainer/Airplay Swedish House Mafia & The Weeknd

29 20 10 ONE RIGHT NOW  Post Malone & The Weeknd

32 NEW 1 LESS THAN ZERO  The Weeknd

41 NEW 1 DON'T BREAK MY HEART The Weeknd

42 NEW 1 BEST FRIENDS The Weeknd

52 NEW 1 STARRY EYES  The Weeknd

59 NEW 1 DAWN FM  The Weeknd

72 NEW 1 EVERY ANGEL IS TERRIFYING The Weeknd

93 NEW 1 PHANTOM REGRET BY JIM The Weeknd

Source

Edited by Hector

Dua :clap3:

The Weeknd dominating :alexz:Take My Breath #4 :flame: is what this masterpiece deserves, love seeing this song coming back at charts all over the world 

Sacrifice is coming :duca:

Canada taste as always :clap3:

Dua, Adele, Abel :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.