Jump to content

Spotify: Avril’s New Song | #68 US | #96 Global


Blankspace2010
 Share

Recommended Posts

Avril Lavigne - Love it When You Hate Me

 

US Spotify

68 369,307

 

Global Spotify

96 1,076,628

 

Spotify Canada

#43 Love It When You Hate Me - 66,449 (NEW)

#157 Bite Me - 34,093 (RE) *peak #48*

 

 

Surprised? 

 

Edited by Blankspace2010
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Angelo

    2

  • Blankspace2010

    13

  • Bloodflowers.

    2

  • ProudLBS

    10

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

#68 US - 369,307
#96 Global - 1,076,628

 

any other countries?

Added to OP :party: 

 

Hot 100 debut?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ProudLBS said:

#68 US - 369,307
#96 Global - 1,076,628

 

any other countries?

#43 Canada - 66,449

#95 Germany - 99,032

#97 UK - 77,760

Link to comment
Share on other sites

#43 Canada

#68 Finland

#68 United States

#80 Norway

#80 Singapore

#88 Taiwan

#91 Austria

#95 Germany

#96 Global

#97 United Kingdom

#127 Hong Kong

#134 Sweden

#143 Switzerland

#186 South Africa

#190 Czech Republic

#194 Hungary

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

#43 Canada

#68 Finland

#68 United States

#80 Norway

#80 Singapore

#88 Taiwan

#91 Austria

#95 Germany

#96 Global

#97 United Kingdom

#127 Hong Kong

#134 Sweden

#143 Switzerland

#186 South Africa

#190 Czech Republic

#194 Hungary

A Spotify darling! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah i am pretty surprised actually, the song is basic, the parts of the song do not go well together (I mean wtf is the first 10 secs stand for) and Avril's verse has the cringiest lyrics and doesnt even have a fourth line:skull:

 

Bear's verse is actually really good though and has decent lyrics at least, maybe it is what people liked about the song.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Yeah i am pretty surprised actually, the song is basic, the parts of the song do not go well together (I mean wtf is the first 10 secs stand for) and Avril's verse has the cringiest lyrics and doesnt even have a fourth line:skull:

 

Bear's verse is actually really good though and has decent lyrics at least, maybe it is what people liked about the song.

We respect your wrong opinion! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...