Britney slams Jamie Lou again

Nuno

I read parts of the book and she really tries to make Britney seem crazy and that Lou Taylor is an angelic  fairy godmother she was blessed with…  she’s DESPICABLE hope Britney continues dragging her through the mud 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Terylee

• mystery

• TouchinFree

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Icarus said:

These rants.. Somehow this makes me believe Jaime Lynn even more 

Your hate towards Britney is creepy and scary as hell.

End her! :clap3: Wow, this family is so f-ed up. :dies: 

Wtf is wrong with the Spears family? How can they do this to their own flesh & blood?

End her Britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :oh:

End her!! 

I hope this is the last time Britney said something Juno…. Enough promo for that book 

Jamie Lynn is disgusting for this, I would be just as angry if one of my siblings did this to me.

I feel like Britney is holding back too much. What Jamie Lynn is doing, dragging her sister's name through the mud when Britney was locked up and turned into a money machine for her family for over a decade... disgusting doesn't begin to cover it. The Spears family outside Britney are some of the most twisted and disturbed individuals ever to stain the public consciousness.

This won’t end well and it’s kinda creepy how the public/fans/haters are getting entertained by it as if it’s a soap opera and not real people :biblio:

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

It's honestly kinda heartbreaking seeing Britney essentially threaten the lives of her own nieces at this point. Jamie said fans were now threatening the girls' lives. It must be hard for them to be stranded from Britney too. You can tell Britney loves (loved?) them  :!ohno:

And those so up in arms about Jamie calling Britney's behavior "erratic"...chile the history revisionism for this girlie is astounding...:rip:

Jamie Lynn's betrayal is really sad, especially considering she used to be the apple in Britney's eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-zbSVzrWpgpq74kW9Z4_

What still haunts me is the fact that Britney’s security team still isn’t hired by Britney herself… is she free or what’s the truth?  Because her security guard refused her order to buy her medicine.

Jamie Lynn deserves no respect. She's reached a new form of evil and I hope Rosengart is investigating her ass as we speak preparing her for jail time. 

14 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

1421175662-tqn0s4em7opwk9v9hyv7.gif

Can someone explain the context of this :rip:

46 minutes ago, Icarus said:

These rants.. Somehow this makes me believe Jaime Lynn even more 

Rants? What the **** is wrong with you? 

Do you happen to know who Lou Taylor is? She's basically the female Harvey Weinstein and Jamie Lynn did the interview at HER HOUSE. 

This is entirely motivated by Lou. To spread lies and paint Britney as "crazy" so she could continue getting millions from your favs that she manages. 

Even IF Britney actually did that. What kind of sister would come out to tell the whole world about it? But no she's all after the $$ and is doing damage control after Britney exposed the entire family. 

Did you know that Jamie Lynn and Britney's mum used to slap Britney's hand at parties when she reaches for sugary drinks and call her a "pig"? And did you know that Jamie Lynn is basically incharge of Britney's 600 million fortune that IS NOT even reported as Britney's income? Did you know that this decision was made during the first step Britney took to vanish the Conservatorship?  Which was her denying to do the "Domination" vegas show. 

Do you even know that Jamie Lynn was the one whom actually pulled a knife at a restaurant and came after a girl to stab her? 

But no. You love putting a woman down that suffered from a mental breakdown. You want her to basically lose it so you can sit and laugh. 

10 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

It's honestly kinda heartbreaking seeing Britney essentially threaten the lives of her own nieces at this point. Jamie said fans were now threatening the girls' lives. It must be hard for them to be stranded from Britney too. You can tell Britney loves (loved?) them  :!ohno:

And those so up in arms about Jamie calling Britney's behavior "erratic"...chile the history revisionism for this girlie is astounding...:rip:

4 minutes ago, AintNoOtherMe said:

I actually believe Jamie’s side of the story. 

Get out.

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

I hope Rosengart is investigating her ass as we speak preparing her for jail time. 

As if… 

Rosengart can’t even file a motion to compel to depose Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears after 4 months of being publicly ignored by them 😴

27 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

OOP

seems like someone was projecting 

7 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Can someone explain the context of this :rip:

Apparently she and her friend got into a fight/discussion in a sandwich shop after a night out getting drunk and she went to get the knife to scare/attack the people she was in the altercation with

Edited by brazil

37 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

I read parts of the book and she really tries to make Britney seem crazy and that Lou Taylor is an angelic  fairy godmother she was blessed with…  she’s DESPICABLE hope Britney continues dragging her through the mud 

Do you know is the book is already online to read? (Without buying it)