Biggest streams in a year in Spotify history. Tragic...

Ribs

35 minutes ago, wish said:

Post Malone's decline :jonny: just wow

This is all time list. Post was never that big. He just had a three big hits and thats all, shocking how Taylor is so above these artists like post and weeknd. I guess their hits are just bigger than them. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ribs

• Machete

• Jaffery

• alestevens

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ribs said:

Post was never that big. He just had a three big hits and thats all,

No way you're serious... You have to be joking.

PLEASE go check his album track streams :rip: The complete audacity. He literally STOMPS on every MPG, including the girl in your avi. The complete audacity?

1 minute ago, Machete said:

No way you're serious... You have to be joking.

PLEASE go check his album track streams :rip: The complete audacity. He literally STOMPS on every MPG, including the girl in your avi. The complete audacity?

We will see this year who will STOMP. The numbers are in the OP, he was STOMPED by bigger artists including Taylor :rip:

3 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

post definitely has more than three big hits…

congratulations, rockstar, psycho, wow, sunflower, circles, better, i fall apart were all massive hits

I meant mega big hits: rockstar sunflower and circles. These songs carried him. Same with blinding lights by the weeknd.

Edited by Ribs

5 minutes ago, Ribs said:

We will see this year who will STOMP. The numbers are in the OP, he was STOMPED by bigger artists including Taylor :rip:

Because he literally has 3 albums :bibliahh: Ofc an artist with +9 albums would outstream overall.

But you're saying Post was never big outside "3 smashes"? WHAT? Once again please go check his album track streams. Every beerbongs song above +180M except the interlude. MULTIPLE +300Ms. Stoney (which pre-dates the rockstar) having 2 songs above +1.3B, and all but 2 tracks above 100M (both 90M)...

The completely uneducated and plain stupid :rip:

He is obviously facing a serious decline now with Montley Crew and onwards, but for you to outright lie and say "he was never big outside 3 smashes". :rip: Lord some users live in another world...

Edited by Machete

4 minutes ago, Ribs said:

These songs carried him. Same with blinding lights by the weeknd.

BL (and SYT) carried AH, you're right there. But Post's smashes did NOT carry his albums :rip: Please go check the streams and stop embarrassing yourself :rip:

Bad Bunny is the biggest latin artist I ever seen in my life :WAP: and he doesn't need to sing in english to slay this hard :giraffe:

Disgusting #1 and #2.

I don't mind the rest.

22 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Disgusting #1 and #2.

I don't mind the rest.

Stay pressed. Bad Bunny will add a 3rd entry this year :alexz:

Billie would be there if HTE hadn't not only flopped but absolutely killed her recurrents 

Olivia will be there if she starts OR2 era soon and it smashes

Rihanna will be there if she ever decides to release R9

Kinda embarrassing Ariana isn't there, didn't tun do almost 4bil alone in 2019? Did the rest of her catalogue flop that bad?

Taylor killing it with streaming and being #2 in sales. Who else but if not the music industry?

2 hours ago, Machete said:

Drake and Post sweetie...

OT: Surprised to see Justin tbh. I'm guessing for this year? Even then I'm surprised because Justice wasn't THAT big overall and his back catalogue kinda underperforms (Purpose does less than 1.9M daily on the average...). STAY carrying, I'm guessing.

Justice has 4.2b streams, it’s a HUGE album. How high are biebers standards lmao

2 hours ago, Ribs said:

Yes he hops on to big and new popular names. Near to fifty percent of his streams are from features :bibliahh:

The artists on peaches and stay outside of Bieber have a combined 2 top 10 hits between them and 0 #1s. Bieber has 26 top 10 hits and 8 #1s. The kid laroi, dnaiel cesder and Giveon are not popular and he carried 95% of both songs global streams. Intentions, yummy 10’000 hours, holy. These are biebers moderate hits which are still bigger than all those 3 artists other biggest songs.

Just now, Jaffery said:

The artists on peaches and stay outside of Bieber have a combined 2 top 10 hits between them and 0 #1s. Bieber has 26 top 10 hits and 8 #1s. The kid laroi, dnaiel cesder and Giveon are not popular and he carried 95% of both songs global streams. Intentions, yummy 10’000 hours, holy. These are biebers moderate hits which are still bigger than all those 3 artists other biggest songs.

Also, Bieber 6th single ghost, willl be bigger And have more longevity than any Taylor sing since 2016 and it’s  a solo song. 

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

Taylor killing it with streaming and being #2 in sales. Who else but if not the music industry?

She's #1 at sales too, only in CDs is she #2.

Taylor better come through for the rest of the decade and stomp on those medicore men.

Its impressive that she debut before all of the act in top 10 and still serve this type of longevity and not to mention, she is also outsold and out tour all of them.

19 hours ago, Ribs said:

I meant mega big hits: rockstar sunflower and circles. These songs carried him. Same with blinding lights by the weeknd.

You have to be joking:rip: His album tracks have more streams than some MPG’s proper singles, yes, Taylor included:rip: Post has at least 6 mega smashes: Congratulations (Diamond in the US), Better Now, Psycho, rockstar, Sunflower, Circles. All of these have 1B+ Spotify streams and monster chart runs.

17 hours ago, Jaffery said:

Also, Bieber 6th single ghost, willl be bigger And have more longevity than any Taylor sing since 2016 and it’s  a solo song. 

He has SIX singles from Justice(an album with 14 features and 25 songs), has Stay and has a catalogue but still below Taylor?  :rip:

Well looks like these singles has "longevity" as long as they are supported by playlists and radio since Taylor's 2010 album track Enchanted is getting as much streams as Bieber's 2020 release Changes album and 3 singles of 1989 is outstreaming all of Purpose album. 

If Justin's past releases are some type of indicator for Justice's longevity in the future, good luck to it but i fear it will need more than luck :lakitu:

(And claiming that Ghost with its 250M streams is bigger than YNTCD or Delicate, let alone smash hits like LWYMMD and IDWLF is just laughable) 

Edited by Artistofthedecade

20 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Taylor's 2010 album track Enchanted is getting as much streams as Bieber's 2020 release Changes album and 3 singles of 1989 is outstreaming all of Purpose album. 

If Justin's past releases are some type of indicator for Justice's longevity in the future, good luck to it but i fear it will need more than luck 

:ahh:

not surprised by this tragic list.

Glad to see Taylor of course :clap3:

Edited by Sad Serenade

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.