Shallow certified 4x Platinum in the UK

Moella

19 hours ago, Moella said:

Yes! 2B on Spotify this year and countless other milestones! The longest charting female song of all time in Switzerland(#1 overall) , Ireland, Italy, Portugal… and soon UK and 2nd longest charting female song in Sweden and 3rd in Netherlands. 
it’s really one of the biggest hits of all time in Europe and WW.

:falcon:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• Mystic Boy

• State of Grace.

• Moella

36 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

It literally has a male singing half of it

Bradley sang 1/3 of it at best, he didn't even sing the chorus:rip:

OT: biggest song of all time:clap3:

3 hours ago, jijie101 said:

Bradley sang 1/3 of it at best, he didn't even sing the chorus:rip:

OT: biggest song of all time:clap3:

Its not a female song no matter how you want to try and spin it. Its embarassing to try and say it is. Like I said, no one who officially makes the list will include it no matter how many times you quote gaga twitter accounts who do. 

No single official publication or charts company is going to announce Shallow as the longest charting female song of all time. ITs actually embarassing. 

31 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Its not a female song no matter how you want to try and spin it. Its embarassing to try and say it is. Like I said, no one who officially makes the list will include it no matter how many times you quote gaga twitter accounts who do. 

No single official publication or charts company is going to announce Shallow as the longest charting female song of all time. ITs actually embarassing. 

So Dark Horse and California Gurls are not female songs because they're not Katy solo?:rip: Don't say they are different from Shallow because they are "features" not "duet". Bradley literally sang a verse, just like Juicy  J  and Snoop did on both of those songs. Gaga wrote it, sang most part of it, the Oscar original song awarded Gaga not Bradley. It's Gaga's song no matter how you try to spin it:rip: 

6 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

So Dark Horse and California Gurls are not female songs because they're not Katy solo?:rip: Don't say they are different from Shallow because they are "features" not "duet". Bradley literally sang a verse, just like Juicy  J  and Snoop did on both of those songs. Gaga wrote it, sang most part of it, the Oscar original song awarded Gaga not Bradley. It's Gaga's song no matter how you try to spin it:rip: 

Nice try but not the same thing. 

Someone doing a cute lil rap verse is not remotely the same thing as Shallow which is a duet. I know you liddos cannot cope with the fact that Shallow is as much Bradleys song as it is Gagas but the official charts companies and anyone who matters do so yall will just have to accept it. Or you can continue to make your fake lists that will never be cited officially by anyone. Choose your path I guess :coffee2:

And yes the FOUR songwriters were awarded by the Oscars, not just Gaga because its the songwriters who get that particular award. That has nothing to do with who performs the song which is Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, both with LEAD credits. Face facts. 

Edited by Virtual_Insanity

57 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Someone doing a cute lil rap verse is not remotely the same thing as Shallow which is a duet. I know you liddos cannot cope with the fact that Shallow is as much Bradleys song as it is Gagas but the official charts companies and anyone who matters do so yall will just have to accept it. Or you can continue to make your fake lists that will never be cited officially by anyone. Choose your path I guess :coffee2:

And yes the FOUR songwriters were awarded by the Oscars, not just Gaga because its the songwriters who get that particular award. That has nothing to do with who performs the song which is Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, both with LEAD credits. Face facts. 

The fumes :dies:

Cant believe people are being bothered by this 3 years later :rip:

Nobody is saying its a solo song, its just that its not the same case as with ROM where you can say Ariana potentially contributed to the song's success. 

As for the songwriters, Mark Ronson, himself said in the Oscars acceptance speech that they owe everything to Gaga :dies: 

But hey lets ignore the people in question, Bradley and the songwriters giving credit to Gaga and lets listen to a Gaga hater on a gay pop forum :clap3:

On 1/14/2022 at 7:16 PM, Mercurio said:

We will never shut up about this song. 

whitney-houston-history.gif

not our fault the song is still breaking records 3 years later :wanda:

1 hour ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

:ahh:

3 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-uks-official-top-40-most-streamed-songs-by-female-artists__32623/

The UK's Official Top 40 most-streamed songs by female artists

5 SHALLOW LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

The fumes :dies:

Cant believe people are being bothered by this 3 years later :rip:

Nobody is saying its a solo song, its just that its not the same case as with ROM where you can say Ariana potentially contributed to the song's success. 

As for the songwriters, Mark Ronson, himself said in the Oscars acceptance speech that they owe everything to Gaga :dies: 

But hey lets ignore the people in question, Bradley and the songwriters giving credit to Gaga and lets listen to a Gaga hater on a gay pop forum :clap3:

That has nothing to do with the fact that Shallow is performed by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, ergo not a female song. 

Whether or not it was a solo song was not in question. 

End end. 

8 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Shallow is not a female song so I wish yall would stop saying it is. 

It literally has a male singing half of it - its a DUET and is certainly not considered a "female song" by the official charts company. 

Nice certification though. 

4 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

3 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

5 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

That has nothing to do with the fact that Shallow is performed by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, ergo not a female song. 

Whether or not it was a solo song was not in question. 

End end. 

I'm......

Insanity indeed:rip: 

Edited by State of Grace.

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm......

Well I love Shallow and it is a monster song but I wont recognize it as a female song. Nor will i recognize Havana as one. 

2 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Well I love Shallow and it is a monster song but I wont recognize it as a female song. Nor will i recognize Havana as one. 

Okay? Then don't? The official charts still consider it one and you're just losing it here :toofunny3:

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm......

When the fumes get to your head :bibliahh:

8 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Shallow is not a female song so I wish yall would stop saying it is. 

It literally has a male singing half of it - its a DUET and is certainly not considered a "female song" by the official charts company. 

Nice certification though. 

Official charts lists Shallow as a female song, now that you've been humiliated you can stop spamming, trolling, flame baiting and being disruptive

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-uks-official-top-40-most-streamed-songs-by-female-artists__32623/ 

1 hour ago, ppp said:

The UK's Official Top 40 most-streamed songs by female artists

5 SHALLOW LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER

15 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Official charts lists Shallow as a female song, now that you've been humiliated you can stop spamming, trolling, flame baiting and being disruptive

The constant HUMILIATION and they keep asking for it :ahh:

Now what is your issue with Havana :ahh:

31 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Aaaaaaaah :ahh:

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Biggest female song of all time, iktr!!!

Yeah that would be I will always love you sweetie. Check the stats. 

Wow, already bigger than IWALY. :clap3:

48 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Do any Liddos agree with me when I would claim that ARUTW is a better song than Shallow ? 

I agree, but what's ARUTW got to do with this thread?

1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

I agree, but what's ARUTW got to do with this thread?

I can hardly ask in the Base now can I :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.