Britney’s sister exposed for stealing Britney’s tour outfits

Superbitch

a RAT.

she better apply for a waitressing gig at Joanne Trattoria because it's the only place who'll take her now :clap3:

I bet she would wear the dresses and act like Britney in front of the mirror. Obsessed and jealous ugly little sister

2 hours ago, May said:

Cat killer, dress stealer, remix instigator, bad book seller, private jet hogger :clap3:

Nobody's doing it like her. How multitalented, the superior Spears:clap3:

1 hour ago, SpearsxCarey16 said:

I bet she would wear the dresses and act like Britney in front of the mirror. Obsessed and jealous ugly little sister

‘I am Britney spears’. Like father like daughter. 

9 hours ago, May said:

Cat killer, dress stealer, remix instigator, bad book seller, private jet hogger :clap3:

She’s been working hard she said 

9 hours ago, May said:

Letting your daughter almost drown 

The fact that Trish and Felicia who are two pure souls have resentment towards Jamie Lynn tells me a lot of what a brat she must be!

10 hours ago, May said:

n

jamie-lynn-spears-juno-lou.gif

She could've just said, I'm sorry Britney for helping you out and **** but no, her rodent ass insists on acting like she had nothing to do with the c-ship nor that she benefited from it...

If she’s been taking money she didn’t earn from her sisters hard work her entire life, tour outfits don’t surprise.

this sick family thinks they own britney and everything about her

Edited by dirrtydiana