US: Rain On Me reaches 3M sales

Artur

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Love how you are in every Gaga thread always showing all this positivity, more active than most of us stans :heart:

show me where i’m in every gaga thread.. please do it quickly :zzz:

Not that fond of the song but good for the girls for scoring a multiplatinum #1 hit.

USA was one of its weaker markets too... people underrate its success so much!

This is a solid hit in the US and a mega smash in the UK, it went 2 x Platinum there quicker than 7 Rings:rip:

the #1, Grammy-winning, multi-platinum hit single did that :clap3:

1 hour ago, fentypark said:

:rip:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/387027-red-tv-surpasses-chromatica-sales-in-2-months-shocked/?do=findComment&comment=20996258

On 1/8/2022 at 10:10 AM, fentypark said:

okay so why did it barely chart all year then? :celestial5:

On 1/10/2022 at 3:55 PM, fentypark said:

nope. when it comes to songwriting, the r&b girls are clearing these pop stars… EASILY :sorry:

1 hour ago, fentypark said:

Please don't get me wrong! I don't mind if you are obsessed about her. :heart: If hating on someone who doesn't know you exist makes you feel happy, I'm glad that you find a space to do it. :hug:  Keep doing it while we fans celebrate and enjoy her!

1 hour ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Where is this energy for all your fellow liddos who camp out in Katys threads and are making threads about her daily ? 

Energy? it just took a couple minutes, plus I usually don't read or pay attention to OKH liddos because I also stan Katy so :duck:

50 minutes ago, fentypark said:

so TWO whole threads where i answered a question that was posed lol… okay :bibliahh:

well, it won't be weird to find any negative post from you on any Gaga related thread (it only took a minute to find those 3 post) but go off :bibliahh:

don't forget to stream the hit single ROM :heart:

Smash! Congrats ladies! :heart:

6 hours ago, jijie101 said:

This is a solid hit in the US and a mega smash in the UK, it went 2 x Platinum there quicker than 7 Rings:rip:

Right? :toofunny3:

7 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Where is this energy for all your fellow liddos who camp out in Katys threads and are making threads about her daily ? 

:soda:

One of the best female collaborations ever and one of the most successful of Ariana :clap3:

Also not everybody has the starpower to book an Ariana Grande collab. some who are collecting the huge flops since years would kill to have this chance :clap3:

19 hours ago, fentypark said:

that’s all? :rip:

Not at all. The song has 21x Platinum certifications worldwide.

Edited by Gagacharts

This was everywhere hear in summer 2020. The pandemic anthem. I heard it being randomly blasted in parks and out of neighbour's balconies.

Iirc ChartData doesn’t include video streams so the total should be a little bit higher, still a smash :clap3:

On 1/14/2022 at 9:07 PM, Gagacharts said:

Not at all. The song has 21x Platinum certifications worldwide.

:dies:  get ha

OT: A smash bop!

x9uQxv7.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.