• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• Bhabylon

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• Iceland

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I think the fan account got the source name wrong. It seems to have originated from this account yesterday called M3 which apparently is reliable with their Marvel scoops.

-

Here for it. Hope she chooses a sick role.

mwvrzf.thumb.jpg.8f9ae5a9d053dc459c09452

it's happening

5Iproyb.gif 

"In order to prepare for this role, I decided to work as a maid in a hotel. They're known as The Help, invisible to most people. I felt working at a shitty hotel would help me to understand how it feels to be a woman that's a scientist and an oppressed and disenfranchised minority".

Shell probably get more hate from the Marvel fanboys than the captain Marvel chick..... And im here for it! 

Edited by LatinFreak

4 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Shell probably get more hate from the Marvel fanboys than the captain Marvel chick..... And im here for it! 

It really depends on the character and the way Gaga presents herself in interviews, Brie Larson (Captain Marvel) got a lot of hate because her character was a strong independent feminist woman, and she also presented herself like that in interviews, but she took it a little bit too far saying that her character was the most powerful in the whole MCU and she didn't say it just once, she said that multiple times, so it looked arrogant :rip: Gaga is very humble, she's always praising her co-stars so I don't think she would say things like that. 

OT: I hope she does join :eek:

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Can’t wait for the interviews.

Gaga on playing Sue Storm, “You know… there was a time as Stefani where I really started to feel invisible. I had to question if people could actually see me.”

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Sue Storm plzzzzzz, imagine what she'd serve on the press tour.

"You know, there are a lot times early in my career, when I felt like the invisible woman, in these rooms with all men. To play her, I had to love her, and I had to truly understand what it means to be invisible. I am Stefani, just as I am Sue, and at the same time Gaga"

45 minutes ago, venuss said:

"Since I was little I always admired Sue Storm.  She was invisible just me like me but at the same time she was brave and fierce. 

For this role I painted my body with invisible paint and went to the stress in new York, to concerts, restaurants and to the cinema. Is this how Sue felt? I wondered."

Lady Gaga proceeds to show us the poster for Fantastic Four, in which she does not appear, just like in the movie, because she was invisible at the time. 

"I was always Sue, so they [the crew] never saw me on set" 

Lady Gaga is nominated for a Golden Globe as Best Supporting Actress for her role as Sue Storm. 

"She really embodied Sue" says Jessica Alba. 

i’m screaming :deadbanana4:

Kinda was rooting for Gaga to be a DC villain or something but she always wins so sure 

Since I was a little girl, I always felt invisible.. all these men around me and I wondered if thats how Sue felt. In a way I AM Sue, she is Gaga and Stefani. We live in the same universe at the same time

Ok yall keep saying Sue Storm, Emma Stone, Dazzler, etc.

BUT -- what about -- Lady Gaga joins X-Men as the MCU's new Mystique 

2 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

That would be so fitting and iconic omg :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Yeah in 5 years

It'd be cool to have her as one of the Shi'ar whenever they set that corner of the MCU up. Either Lilandra or Deathbird would work

She would actually be a great fit for MCU!!

Edited by JasperX

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Gaga on playing Sue Storm, “You know… there was a time as Stefani where I really started to feel invisible. I had to question if people could actually see me.”

:toofunny3: 

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

SPOT ON :lmao:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Stan, Lee! :jonny5:

Not Gaga being chosen by Stan Lee himself :jonny5: 

Not even the other MCU actors could do that :jonny5: 

Uhm. Marvel films are too Disney Chanel’d and the costumes too spy kids’d. I don’t see it with her 

here for this but NOT if she plays my fav emma frost. im a gaga STAN but emma is my fav comic book character ever and i just don’t want the two to be mixing. i will always see gaga on screen when watching my fav and most cherished character ever :rip: plus honestly i don’t think she fits the look of emma despite some of the fan edits. 

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

It'd be cool to have her as one of the Shi'ar whenever they set that corner of the MCU up. Either Lilandra or Deathbird would work

omg yes this would be great for her! 

yall already thinking in interviews for a role let the oscar HOG nom first girlies.
i would love to watch her in a hero movie.