Have you met someone who uses they/them outside of

Feather

Have you met someone who uses they/them as pronouns outside of the internet?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Have you met someone who uses they/them as pronouns outside of the internet?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you insert your pronouns on social media, emails, etc?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, FreeXone said:

I find only lesbians with a stick up there ass.

I have a friend who is non binary but they don't mind if we called them he or she. 

same sis 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feather

• Lana Banana

• John Slayne

• discotitzz

I have 3 friends who go by "they/them" pronouns, but they're pretty lax and understanding when people initially get them wrong. 

Yes, it's quite normal in our circles and in big cities. I live in a country where language is gendered too but newsflash: language is mutable and we created new terms to include non binary people.

The vitriol around any form of gender outside the binary is so weird :rip:

No, they/them is not of use in Slavic language when used on singular person, it just doesn't work.

No, I don't use pronouns because I don't care nor do I get offended when for example I use straight forums and the guys there use she/her pronouns on me because they thought at first my gay ass was a girl for using a pop girl avi :toofunny3: 

Yes, I have friends who use they/them pronouns and then I put my pronouns he/they on my profiles too.

On 1/12/2022 at 9:47 PM, Lana Banana said:

What is this bs of a generation. Jesus ****

sure grandma, let's get you to bed 

4flche.jpg

31 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

sure grandma, let's get you to bed 

4flche.jpg

How does it make me a grandma when everyone has gotten so sensitive over everything? If anything, you’re only proving my point with your immature response. 

9 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

How does it make me a grandma when everyone has gotten so sensitive over everything? If anything, you’re only proving my point with your immature response. 

because you're serving boomer mentality. using people's correct pronouns is not that difficult and not that deep. you just can't take it because you're suffering from the same brain rot as boomers. 'tHiS gEnErAtIoN mUhUh bAcK iN mY dAy' :juanny: 

On 1/13/2022 at 3:52 PM, discotitzz said:

Lots of old conservative gays on here that resent the trans community, so I’m not

surprised by the responses here at all aha

The irony of you saying this while apparently having no idea what “trans” means 

29 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

because you're serving boomer mentality. using people's correct pronouns is not that difficult and not that deep. you just can't take it because you're suffering from the same brain rot as boomers. 'tHiS gEnErAtIoN mUhUh bAcK iN mY dAy' :juanny: 

That’s not what I said. I just said that this generation are pure privileged idiots who have everything served on a silver TikTok platter. Also, my opinion and you’re welcome to disagree. 

2 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

I just said that this generation are pure privileged idiots who have everything served on a silver TikTok platter.

sure grandma let's get you to bed 

4flche.jpg

10 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

sure grandma let's get you to bed 

4flche.jpg

Lmao you sound dumb

Just now, Lana Banana said:

Lmao you sound dumb

I'm just cackling at the fact that you're expecting me to lead a serious discussion with you when all you can say is some ignorant boomer sh*t about entitled generation Z or whatever :deadbanana4: 

the absolute lack of self-awareness i- 

This thread REEKING of angry boomer behavior for no reason :rip:

20 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I'm just cackling at the fact that you're expecting me to lead a serious discussion with you when all you can say is some ignorant boomer sh*t about entitled generation Z or whatever :deadbanana4: 

the absolute lack of self-awareness i- 

I’m not even a boomer, I’m just calling out nonsense. 

I know a couple of people who do have preferred pronouns and I do my best to remember/accommodate. Recently found out a coworker of mine was considering transitioning and have adjusted to her preferred pronouns. As far as labeling my own goes, I’ve posted my current preference on here but that’s it. I’m still questioning and evaluating myself and I don’t want to put that out there for the world to see/turn into a spectacle. 

No, and I hope I never will. Life is already too fucked up to worry about privileged 14 year olds being triggered by pronouns on Twitter. 

i really don't pay attention tbh,  I still call Demi a  She because of habit!  :skull:  yes demi fans come at me for always mistaken!  im a fan of her well THERE music. 

like im old fashion! only ta trans ill call you to as you are wanting to be because your going out the way to become what you feel in the inside! , but if you are looking what you actually are under your pants and use they it to be trendy and honestly!  ill do my best to walk away.

so I learn to avoid humans all together because one or another way i'm going to make someone upset

I have not and I don't put my pronouns on social media or work related platforms.

I don't live in an english speaking country so no, I have met non-binary people and they mostly go by female or male pronouns depending on how they feel, but they don't identify themselves as male or female, they just go by those pronouns because I guess it's easier and it's a mess to introduce a neutral pronoun in spanish :deadbanana2: 

2 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

That’s not what I said. I just said that this generation are pure privileged idiots who have everything served on a silver TikTok platter.

This generation is doomed to be honest, but not in that sense. With not even reaching their 30s they already have experienced two great crises. As time goes by it gets more difficult to get a decent job, housing keeps getting more expensive and let's not even talk about the unfair healthcare system or retirements. Also, resources such as water or oil are becoming less available, leading to another great crisis in a few years so I wouldn't say they have 'everything served' :swan:

Just call them “it” if they don’t want a gender specific pronoun. “It” already implies non specification, the whole “they/them” which indicates a plural and fucks up the whole grammar and comprehension is idiotic in my opinion. But they do them, I guess. 

10 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

This generation is doomed to be honest, but not in that sense. With not even reaching their 30s they already have experienced two great crises. As time goes by it gets more difficult to get a decent job, housing keeps getting more expensive and let's not even talk about the unfair healthcare system or retirements. Also, resources such as water or oil are becoming less available, leading to another great crisis in a few years so I wouldn't say they have 'everything served' :swan:

What I mostly meant is that they have the privilege to complain about the smallest thing and feel the entitlement. What you mentioned they can’t comprehend yet anyway, so why even mention it :clown: 

3 hours ago, Dephira said:

The irony of you saying this while apparently having no idea what “trans” means 

Trans is anyone that isn’t cisgender... move!