You actually guessed it wow. :clap3:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• chosensparkles

• Mr. Stratus

I know this thread is meant to drag her, but let’s not judge so quickly.  Recycled generic dance pop songs have a tendency to slowly become hits in the right circumstances.  

On 1/12/2022 at 3:00 PM, aesthetic bih said:

Eh, that's not so bad for an unpromoted song some of y'all are doing the most

Lmao at unpromoted. She performed it on TV on NYE. She did interviews. And the video  premiered during the most watched cable event of the last 2 years: 

2022 College Football Playoff National Championship Nets 22.6 Million Viewers, Cable’s Top Telecast in Two Years

Katy is always the most promoted pop girl. Anyway, these numbers are ok I guess.

1 minute ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

The Liddos stopping at 29 seconds so their views are not counted. 

Come thru youtube smash !!! 

:toofunny3:

22 hours ago, perfillusion said:

Lmao at unpromoted. She performed it on TV on NYE. She did interviews. And the video  premiered during the most watched cable event of the last 2 years: 

2022 College Football Playoff National Championship Nets 22.6 Million Viewers, Cable’s Top Telecast in Two Years

Katy is always the most promoted pop girl. Anyway, these numbers are ok I guess.

Amazing promo ! Numbers will explode soon :clap3:

On 1/14/2022 at 12:30 AM, perfillusion said:

This kind of promotion suck anyway since after audiences have saw the video, chances are they will not watch it again (unless they like Katy or they are Katy fans). So, even if 100M saw this vid in some stadium, it is not a guarantee for high youtube views cuz they are football fans for a reason...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.