HDD FINAL: The Weeknd #1, Gunna 3K units behind

Machete

it would be so embarrassing for the weeknd if he gets blocked after releasing the deluxe, discounts and signed copies :dies:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopFan1996

• FAN

• simmnfierzig

• Green

4 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Weeknd and Gunna are separated by barely 2k. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets blocked on Billboard. Encanto almost 100k :party:

LW TW ARTIST | TITLE | LABEL TOTAL | CHANGE  
-- 1 THE WEEKND | DAWN FM
XO/REPUBLIC
154,240 --
-- 2 GUNNA | DS4EVER
ELEKTRA
151,793 --
1 3 ENCANTO | SOUNDTRACK
WALT DISNEY
98,089 40%

4 hours ago, Machete said:

FINAL NUMBERS:

LgCODjM.png

With a less than 3K different, Billboard 200 might just have a different outcome. :hippo:

Can one of you post more of the chart please? 

Taylor, Olivia, Adele, Doja, Billie, and Encanto :clap3: 

I mean, 30’s numbers aren’t 25 and 21 level that much is for certain. That’s partly because sales in general have decreased in the past 6 years but also because she has experienced a natural decline in her domination, but she’s still the HBIC. 

It’s too early to tell how 30 will do in the long run. I think I Drink Wine will be the album seller and I can see it doing 8-10m WW ultimately. We shall see I guess. 

More than anything though, Adele doesn’t need to sell another record in her life. She’ll always be the biggest female artist in the US and around the world that the 21st Century has seen and will see for a very long time. I doubt anyone will ever break 25’s opening week record and I doubt anyone will ever reach 21’s (or 25’s) pure numbers ever again. 

Abel acted so smug making a big deal about "not caring about the charts" and "no physicals cuz its for the art" and whatnot cuz he thought he had an easy #1...and then Gunna came out of nowhere and now he's scrambling and pulling out all the stops lmao. This why you don't get cocky!

Edit: seems like others in this thread had this exact same thought  :rip:

Edited by Literature

7 hours ago, Meev said:

I would live for the mess if Gunna gets #1 :dies:

I love how The Weeknd started the album era by saying he doesn't care about sales, and then released a deluxe first week, discounted his album first week and also had digital signed copies :dies:

Y’all need to understand that labels and teams DO care, not saying Abel doesn’t care at all but you’re saying it like he’s desperately releasing and pulling mimics to get the #1, it’s most likely his team and Republic.

OT: I’m happy with either of them getting it, although I hope Abel takes the top spot, I feel like if Gunna gets blocked he’ll have a chance next week cause he just released the Drake collab plus he’s very stable, and if Dawn FM gets blocked it could reach #1 when the physical copies get shipped :clap3:

1 hour ago, Gerardo said:

I feel like if Gunna gets blocked he’ll have a chance next week cause he just released the Drake collab plus he’s very stable, and if Dawn FM gets blocked it could reach #1 when the physical copies get shipped :clap3:

encanto-encanto-luisa.gif

Morgan is coming for adele and is above Olivia no f*cking way How is doing on Apple Music because he is nowhere to be seen on Spotify

3k :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Morgan is coming for adele and is above Olivia no f*cking way How is doing on Apple Music because he is nowhere to be seen on Spotify

He is #6 on the US Spotify weekly album chart :celestial5:

19 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

more sps coming next week; another hit hopefully:

I know youtube views count for Hot 100 points, but do they count in BB200?

22 minutes ago, Dingdong123 said:

I know youtube views count for Hot 100 points, but do they count in BB200?

Since 2020, yes

The way 30 just came and disappeared :skull: 

4 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

having the most weeks at #1 for a 2021 album (over 50 days) and becoming the fastest selling cd/vinyl of the year going 3x platinum in 2 months is not what i would call coming and disappearing but whatever help adele's second fanbase sleeps at night :gaycat5:

Ugh I love 30 more than 25 but the former is falling faster in the charts. Adele needs to release the incoming pop smash "Can I Get It" and TikTok smash "All Night Parking" soon!

Encanto soundtrack doing well! I just finally watched the movie last night and it was so good! "We Don't Talk About Bruno", "Surface Pressure", and "Dos Oruguitas" are my favourites!

Olivia's Sour is super stable in the chart! I still hate that it fell off the top 10 for like one week. It seems that her and her team is done with the era (at least with radio singles) and just waiting for the Grammys. They will most likely will just be focusing on her tour afterwards, which, hopefully, would help the album to stabilize within the higher region of the chart.

Taylor's Red (Taylor's Version) is doing incredibly well, especially for a re-release album! Far better performance than Fearless (Taylor's Version) which deserves better. Hopefully it will hang into the top 10 before it's vinyl release. I am so excited for the next re-release album - hopefully Speak Now!

On 1/15/2022 at 1:18 AM, Ger-55 said:

Morgan having a chance to go back to #1 with being black-listed is such a kii to me, and after a year of topping the chart for 10 weeks. Dangerous album indeed. :deadbanana2:

His fans never blacklisted him and that's all that matters for an artist to remain successful. How many times has Kanye West been ''cancelled'' in the court of public opinion and yet his footwear brand keep raking in billions of dollars every year and his music keeps doing numbers with every release. There's no such thing as being ''cancelled'' if you still have enough people willing to support you. 

12 hours ago, georgechxng said:

having the most weeks at #1 for a 2021 album (over 50 days) and becoming the fastest selling cd/vinyl of the year going 3x platinum in 2 months is not what i would call coming and disappearing but whatever help adele's second fanbase sleeps at night :gaycat5:

Dangerous?

19 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Disappeared where exactly? It's sitting in the top 5 on it's 8th week selling 45k after selling near 2M units and it's SEA have been exactly the same for 3 weeks straight..:rip: Nah it's not going anywhere.

On a side note, your obsession with Adele is getting unhealthy. Get help asap :heart2:

The numbers must be really close, they didn't post the article yesterday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.