• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopFan1996

• FAN

• simmnfierzig

• Literature

Oh my, 2 albums in the top 15 with sales of only thirty copies. :rip: Meanwhile, Fleetwood Mac is still selling well in 2022.

11 minutes ago, mystery said:

It increased in the US by 1% (the metric relevant to this thread), fell in global by 0.4% which is better than After Hours which fell 2.2%.

Yeah The Weeknd has never done enormous numbers on any metric straight away. He is a longevity king and this album is full of potential. 

Adele stabilizes in SEA after people dragged her there. Now her sales are tampering off and y'all are still dragging her. :rip: The crazy thing is there are albums on that board selling 30 copies :rip: 

Edited by Cap10Planet

Adele selling 21k PURE and still being dragged for some people... I cant

Hopefully the release of OMG will help the album to stay stable and stay in the top4 for next week too

Imagine dragging Adele' sales when there are top 20 albums selling 30 copies. :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Literature said:

Exactly. 2nd and 3rd week drops are always the biggest...a 50% over 50% decline in month 2 is rare

so is selling 200k in a non debut week but here we are.

3 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

not some albums selling 30 copies :dies:

Bobby Helms Greatest Hits, which included Jingle Bell Rock, was in HDDs T 50 with just 1 album sold on 1 chart.  

4 hours ago, Toxicity. said:

Adele absolutely collapsing after Christmas :deadbanana4:  A stocking stuffer album 

This :deadvision:

4D9D2065-09CD-42CE-98AC-284F70888FC4.jpe

Encanto is a phenomenon :clap3:

Adele consistently raking in 50k weekly :clap3:

He just released Swedish House Mafia remix of Sacrifice and added it + Moth To A Flame to the deluxe :duca: pull through king! 

8 hours ago, Hector said:

Genuinely hope The Weeknd stays at #1. And for Dawn FM, Encanto, and 30 to keep selling as much as possible so M*rg*n never returns to #1. 

Morgan isnt passing Encanto in the next months. Yeah without it he very possibly could have returned to #1, but we have Encanto now and thats not going anywhere.

He is never getting back to #1

8 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Morgan isnt passing Encanto in the next months. Yeah without it he very possibly could have returned to #1, but we have Encanto now and thats not going anywhere.

i wouldn't be that confident. The Greatest Showman was actually pretty big and it only did 2 weeks on top (also depending on the competition) 

it's close :deadbanana2:

i need Morgan to stop clogging the top 5 :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Oh I didn't notice. Guess they will drop it now

We got lucky with Encanto. Otherwise Morgan would be back to #1 in two weeks max. 

When stanning the charts goes too far.

but I’m glad the 2020s has a frozen on their hands

8 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

It's a double album and it has almost 40 tracks and two different versions or something:rip: Country fans are spamming it on Apple Music

The excuses.

his presence in the top 10 triggering step is showing when stanning charts goes too far

1 hour ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

i wouldn't be that confident. The Greatest Showman was actually pretty big and it only did 2 weeks on top (also depending on the competition) 

Yeah I dont expect super many #1 weeks for Encanto, but I certainly expect it to always be ahead of Morgan. 

Could still get 4-5 weeks at #1 though if things break right and it keeps this up

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yeah I dont expect super many #1 weeks for Encanto, but I certainly expect it to always be ahead of Morgan. 

Could still get 4-5 weeks at #1 though if things break right and it keeps this up

Any big releases coming up in the next weeks/months? I feel like Encanto might sneak in after The Weeknd takes it this week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.