• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopFan1996

• FAN

• simmnfierzig

• Green

Abel will get that #1 for sure

Adele's SEA are so stable which means it's longevity will be great especially that the promo rollout will just start:clap3:

Edited by PopFan1996

Who tf is listening to that Morgan Wallen album? I've never heard a single song from it and don't know a single person who has :skull:

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

Who tf is listening to that Morgan Wallen album? I've never heard a single song from it and don't know a single person who has :skull:

It's a double album and it has almost 40 tracks and two different versions or something:rip: Country fans are spamming it on Apple Music

Hope Abel gets it. 

A softer drop for Adele but the fact that the hillbilly trash may pass her and be aiming for #1 in the upcoming weeks, :rip:

Dawn FM hopefully snatching the #1 :alexz:
#18 Hollywood's Bleeding :rip: This immortal album.. how many weeks in top 10/20 now :gaycat6:

Edited by TaylenaStan

I didn't realize Abel had so many nasty haters on this site, **** outta here with y'all wanting Gunna to debut above him!

ot: Come through Dawn FM :jonny5:

Colombia better kick in the promo imma need 30 to keep them numbers up :biblio: and the different between the top 2 isnt THAT close- i still think Abel will have that #1 album.

My poor mother received 3 copies of 30 for Christmas, she gave 2 away again as presents to her neighbours and the other went to charity.

Encanto numbers are amazing wow :clap3:

Hope it goes back to #1 the following week :duca:

2 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

My poor mother received 3 copies of 30 for Christmas, she gave 2 away again as presents to her neighbours and the other went to charity.

well what was she doing with 3 copies? :rip:

3 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

How is this relevant information?:confused:

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

It didn't collapse. What are you talking about? :deadbanana2:

It went from 200k to 50k in 2 weeks 

Weeknd decreased today in Spotify, which is abnormal for a Monday update, so I think Tuesday numbers will be rough. Gunna has more of a shot than we think....no wonder his team discounted the album  :dancehall2:

2 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

She was gifted it 3 times :hippo:

is she even a fan?

5 minutes ago, Literature said:

And? That's obviously the xmas boost fading away and post holiday collapse  that basically hit every other album, it just was more significant with 30 since it's the bigger album in PURE SALES out of all of them. There are literally some acts that went from 800k to 100k in one week without even a January effect :deadbanana2:

Edited by PopFan1996

3 minutes ago, Literature said:

plenty of albums have that trajectory if not worse and they do that in their second, third weeks. This is 30's eighth. This is just the state the industry is in now ig. 

3 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

And? That's obviously the xmas boost fading away and post holiday collapse  that basically hit every other album, it just was more significant with 30 since it's the bigger album in PURE SALES out of all of them. There are literally some acts that went from 800k to 100k in one week without even a January effect :deadbanana2:

And this changes what i said how

4 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

plenty of albums have that trajectory if not worse and they do that in their second, third weeks. This is 30's eighth. This is just the state the industry is in now ig. 

Exactly. 2nd and 3rd week drops are always the biggest...a 50% over 50% decline in month 2 is rare

Edited by Literature

10 minutes ago, Literature said:

its #4 and should remain in the top 10 for a few more weeks.  It didn't drop to 50 or something lol

8 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

is she even a fan?

She liked Rolling in the Deep :laugh:

It was just an obvious "safe" Christmas present for the older woman.

56 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

not some albums selling 30 copies :dies:

I screamed ...

41 minutes ago, Literature said:

Weeknd decreased today in Spotify, which is abnormal for a Monday update, so I think Tuesday numbers will be rough. Gunna has more of a shot than we think....no wonder his team discounted the album  :dancehall2:

It increased in the US by 1% (the metric relevant to this thread), fell in global by 0.4% which is better than After Hours which fell 2.2%.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.