HDD FINAL: The Weeknd #1, Gunna 3K units behind

Machete

FINAL UPDATE:
LgCODjM.png

Less than a 3K difference, will Billboard 200 be different? :giraffe:

ORIGINAL:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_452447297.png

The Weeknd’s Dawn FM (XO/Republic) gets today’s nod for #1 on Friday’s HITS Top 50. Gunna’s DS4EVER (Elektra), currently in the runner-up position, has room to grow and may still provide a formidable challenge for the top spot. Disney’s Encanto soundtrack increases again this week to 95k.

Let's all give Gunna a stream :clap3:

Edited by Machete

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopFan1996

• FAN

• simmnfierzig

• Green

Gunna :dies: Abel better do something. If he debuts at #2, the headlines are gonna be a mess :rip:

30's SEA units have been stable around 25-30k for 3 weeks now. Also not Adele having the most pure sales again :clap3:

Genuinely hope The Weeknd stays at #1. And for Dawn FM, Encanto, and 30 to keep selling as much as possible so M*rg*n never returns to #1. 

Gunna should drop the deluxe with the Drake collab tonight and try to bag the #1 >>> 

Edited by GeminiCat

5 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Adele absolutely collapsing after Christmas :deadbanana4:  A stocking stuffer album 

It didn't collapse. What are you talking about? :deadbanana2:

Abel will be #1  theres a gap difference of 13k

Dawn Fm is stable I hope the predicions go up :party:

Doja still slaying :jonny2: 

30 being the best selling album for 8 consecutive weeks (25 was the last album with 7 consecutive weeks, 11 overall). :alexz:

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

Uhm I think Encanto would be #1 next week again 

Gunna already dropped one deluxe

It was removed from streaming, wasn't meant for release yet apparently.

Impressive numbers for Gunna :eek: 

20 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Adele absolutely collapsing after Christmas :deadbanana4:  A stocking stuffer album 

Taylor teas.

3 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Oh I didn't notice. Guess they will drop it now

We got lucky with Encanto. Otherwise Morgan would be back to #1 in two weeks max. 

I- :deadbanana4:

Taylor also needs to hurry up with those Red TV bundles as well to block for a few weeks. The fact that he’s still slaying this hard a year later is just…

Thank god he’s a nobody outside the U.S.

I still think Abel is gunna be #1, unless Gunna releases that Deluxe this tracking week

32 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

It didn't collapse. What are you talking about? :deadbanana2:

Abel :jonny5:

39 minutes ago, GeminiCat said:

Gunna should drop the deluxe with the Drake collab tonight and try to bag the #1 >>> 

I'd be curious to see whether an album cut featuring Drake (and a few extra bonus tracks) is enough to close the 13K gap. I love Drake but I don't know if he has that much pull :rip: 

Gunna is really stable on AM. He should save the deluxe for next week where can possibly rise and re-peak at #1.

adele is decreasing very rapidly. i hope Columbia pulls through with the promo in the rest of 2022.

not some albums selling 30 copies :dies:

This is fun because Gunna is super stable on AM while Weeknd is taking over Spotify. 

Adele's numbers are... interesting. 

Kinda want Gunna to get it so Abel will take a break and save us from enduring even more 80's music witht the 3rd album:zzz:

50 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

It factually didn't? Did you see the sales climax and how the other albums are doing or you just decided to talk just to talk?

It's still the best selling album in PURE and it's SEA have been the same since before xmas actually:rip: 

Y'all throw inaccurate info on any Adele related thread and call it a day

Come thru Gunna :hawkeye:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.