Red TV hits 1B streams on Spotify

Michael196

It hasn't yet, not sure why they always feel the need to tweet this kind of stuff before songs/albums actually reach the milestones :dies:

17 minutes ago, Squall said:

It hasn't yet, not sure why they always feel the need to tweet this kind of stuff before songs/albums actually reach the milestones :dies:

They do it so they can be the first account to tweet it so they get the most retweets out of it

Her fastest album to 1B :clap3:

First female with 9 billion albums :clap3:

29 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

They do it so they can be the first account to tweet it so they get the most retweets out of it

This is so cringe, imagine caring so much about RT :skull:

I find it so hilarious that Taylor can get her re-recorded albums to 1B in around 2 months, yet other girls can't even get 1-2M streams per day on their new songs.

thank you Forever Winter :clap3:

5 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What are the most streamed Songs?

ATWTMVFTV - 175M

ATW - 54M

Red - 51M

Nothing New - 44M

IBYTAM - 42M

• ATRL Moderator

Thank you vault tracks! Even The Tragedy I Knew couldn't stop this album from smashing :jonny5:

a re-recording without pre-released songs did that :clap3:her streaming power is insane right now

Her demand is insane right now. She could have another 1989-scale era if she wanted it. New genre (rock?), radio singles, big videos, heavy promo etc. I’m just not sure she does actually want it because every “era” since Lover has lasted a week. But the potential is huge.

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

Thank you vault tracks! Even The Tragedy I Knew couldn't stop this album from smashing :jonny5:

How DARE you talk trash about The Moment I Knew. It’s EASILY top 3 off the entire album, wtf :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

How DARE you talk trash about The Moment I Knew. It’s EASILY top 3 off the entire album, wtf :skull:

Not with those lyrics :toofunny2:

Forever Winter's impact  :clap3:

3.3B combined  :clap3:

Combined RED is coming for 5B+ and ATW 800M+ by the end of the year  :loki:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.