Billie wins the Golden Globe

Blade Runner

Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

The offenders who have flamebaited the Hive in this thread have been warned appropriately. Please get back on topic, as any subsequent arguments and off-topic posts will result in a thread ban (or a warning, if necessary). Thanks for your cooperation!

And, congratulations Billie!

Crying about misogyny but defending anti-black women statements by calling it "pulling the race card"? The hypocrisy of a certain fandom never fails to amaze me.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrLovett

• Dreajae

• Born to Run

• period sis

Congratulations to Billie, it was always clear she was going to win. :clap3:

I don’t know why monsters make this about B. 

Billie the Madonna of Gen Z :clap3:

Deserved, the song is fantastic. Although I don’t think she’ll get the Oscar

congrats Billie :clap3:

4 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

Billie is the bigger musician than the other one

:rip: I get trolling for kiis, but this is so categorically false it's just pathetic. :toofunny3: Why would you try and make this your comeback? You just embarrassed yourself twice...

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I can't at the users celebrating Beyoncé losing as if any of us were expecting her to win. :toofunny3: Billie is winning the Oscar. She is actively campaigning, whilst Beyoncé continues to pay all of these nominations and parties complete dust. She's not winning anything, and we're all fine with that.

However, the fanbase that has shut this forum down multiple times for racism needs to shut the f*ck up about "race cards" and pretending as if they have any interest in diversity, when you continue to post thinly veiled racist comments on the daily. It's disgusting.

They're sad an insufferable. Gaga and other stans have campaigned for Be Alive more than Beyonce at this point. They claim Hive are bullies but literally beg to be dragged and will use anyone to make a point. 

Maybe Beyonce fans did have expectations. But it's clear with Beyonce's lack of acknowledgment, performances and frank absence she's not winning. They forget that a song that never even charted or went Gold won the Oscar last year. 

10 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Bey doesn't have to win anything, she's Beyoncé. 

Stop this embarassing and pathetic bullshit. Beyonce and her team are already working on her next Oscar bait song as we speak

Edited by Ayanaa

20 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

Stop this embarassing and pathetic bullshit. Beyonce and her team are already working on her next Oscar bait song as we speak

The way people overrate her saying at age 26/27 that she wants to win an Oscar one day is absolutely ridiculous. Its been 13-14 YEARS since then. What has Bey done that lets YOU think she craves that Oscar so much other than recording soundtrack music? Did she do any big Interviews for Spirit/Be Alive? No. Did she join promo tours? No. All she did was record songs. All she did was acknowledge the trailer vor King Richard. :rip:

If someone truly craves that award, they go on every talk show and repeats how it only takes 1 person to see ur talent in a room full of 100 people. If someone truly craves that award, they go to any possible party and socializes with white old men and licks their old butt. If someone truly craves that award,n they even go as far as completely changing their Image from crazy pop-artist to "soulful Jazz singer".

Yall want Bey to be that desperate so bad, while she chills at home and takes care of her 3 children. Absolutely ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The way people overrate her saying at age 26/27 that she wants to win an Oscar one day is absolutely ridiculous. Its been 13-14 YEARS since then. What has Bey done that lets YOU think she craves that Oscar so much other than recording soundtrack music? Did she do any big Interviews for Spirit/Be Alive? No. Did she join promo tours? No. All she did was record songs. All she did was acknowledge the trailer vor King Richard. :rip:

If someone truly craves that award, they go on every talk show and repeats how it only takes 1 person to see ur talent in a room full of 100 people. If someone truly craves that award, they go to any possible party and socializes with white old men and licks their old butt. If someone truly craves that award,n they even go as far as completely changing their Image from crazy pop-artist to "soulful Jazz singer".

Yall want Bey to be that desperate so bad, while she chills at home and takes care of her 3 children. Absolutely ridiculous.

Ehm Beyonce and Jay throw a huge Oscar party each year. Bey doesn't do interviews/talk shows cause she has a hard time doing them and knows people will critique her demeanor/vocabular, not that I agree with that particular part of Bey but you know some people will critique her for it, it will only lower her chance of an oscar.  Also I'm  not one to defend Gaga at all but the atrocity that was Chromatica was released after ASIB so how did she transform exactly, Ga released her first jazz album in 2015 when nobody but herself thought she would ever be a movie actress. 

beyonce stans fuming :rip:

OT: yes Billie yes awards :clap3:

11 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

beyonce stans fuming :rip:

OT: yes Billie yes awards :clap3:

No one is fuming, we are quite frankly just completely over with Little Monsters CONSTANT shadiness in every single thread regarding Bey. Big difference.

20 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

Ehm Beyonce and Jay throw a huge Oscar party each year. Bey doesn't do interviews/talk shows cause she has a hard time doing them and knows people will critique her demeanor/vocabular, not that I agree with that particular part of Bey but you know some people will critique her for it, it will only lower her chance of an oscar.  Also I'm  not one to defend Gaga at all but the atrocity that was Chromatica was released after ASIB so how did she transform exactly, Ga released her first jazz album in 2015 when nobody but herself thought she would ever be a movie actress. 

Thats ur Interpretation of the situation. After all, Bey could be quite frankly just completely over the fakeness of being asked redundant questions about her private life 24/7. Also people love to lick her ass on tell and further push this idea of her being almost inhumane. I think after 20+ year of being in the industry, I'd be just as over this whole fakeness as she is, especially regarding the fact that Bey has 2 infants and a 10 year old to take care of

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

1 hour ago, Ayanaa said:

You wish so badly this were true, she's not that pressed, didn't even bother to campaign. Sit.

Not Beyonce stans frothing at the mouth with fumes over this. :toofunny2: Billie’s song was better y’all, that’s all there is to it. Congrats to her, but this Bond song aesthetic is tired already and needs to change.

Honestly y’all sound batsh*t insane throwing race cards when we’re talking about Beyonce, not some indie black girl trying to make a name for herself in the industry :chick3: Get ahold of yourselves please chiquititas :chick3:

4 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

You wish so badly this were true, she's not that pressed, didn't even bother to campaign. Sit.

But sadly you dont know more than I do

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

:rip: I get trolling for kiis, but this is so categorically false it's just pathetic. :toofunny3: Why would you try and make this your comeback? You just embarrassed yourself twice...

that was my first comment in this thread no need to fume that much :rip:

the member I quoted talked about relevance, so it's a fact that Billie is more relevant musically nowadays than the other one

Well deserved. Oscar next :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Resquid said:

Not Beyonce stans frothing at the mouth with fumes over this. :toofunny2: Billie’s song was better y’all, that’s all there is to it. Congrats to her, but this Bond song aesthetic is tired already and needs to change.

Honestly y’all sound batsh*t insane throwing race cards when we’re talking about Beyonce, not some indie black girl trying to make a name for herself in the industry :chick3: Get ahold of yourselves please chiquititas :chick3:

No Beyonce stan is upset about Billie getting her deserved win, just as people trying to make shady comments. :skull:

And what are you even trying to say here? Are you trying to claim Beyonce doesn't deal with or experience racism?