Till I Collapse by Eminem sold 1mil units in 2021 in US

B-Rabbit

One of the biggest non-singles of all time at this point. Released in 2002 btw

Edited by B-Rabbit

Truly incredible :rip: Can anyone explain how this song randomly took off on streaming? Was it in a movie or something?

Talent :clap3: Such an impactful song in his career that was never even a single!

35 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Truly incredible :rip: Can anyone explain how this song randomly took off on streaming? Was it in a movie or something?

The only thing I know of (beside it being a major fan-fave) is it being used in one of the Call of Duty games ads or something. 

37 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Not really, from Wiki:

In 2009, it was used in an advert for the then-upcoming game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It raised digital download sales of the song worldwide considerably,[4] but in Britain the song sold so many copies after the advert aired that it re-charted that week (21 November 2009) at number 73, a new peak. Shane Mosley used this song as an entrance theme with his bout with Floyd Mayweather as did Shane Carwin for his bout against Junior dos Santos. Major League Baseball pitcher Jesse Litsch used the song as his entrance music during the 2011 season.[5] The song has also been used in the credits of the Season 8 premiere of Entourage. It was also used in September 2011 in the trailer and soundtrack for the film Real Steel, and in trailers and TV spots for the Oliver Stone-directed film Savages. During the 2013–14 NBA season, the song was used during the Brooklyn Nets' team introductions.

I suspect that many people have it on their gym playlist. A workout classic!

41 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

This song is the biggest workout song of all time. It’s a Gym Staple. It’s always been, streaming is just reflecting that. 

And people sometimes still wonder why Eminem is still the biggest rapper ever. His stats are just insane even on streaming :rip:

The rap Bohemian Rhapsody :clap3:

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

It's a massive underground hit upon GP . Especially with guys. Eminem's music just keeps getting bigger. He's the Tupac of this generation.

Even the newer generation of boys know and listen to him. My nephews are barely 15 and know his music better than i do. 

The most successful non-single track of all time DID THAT :clap3:

I can't wait when it finally hit DIAMOND  :katie2:

The fact that this is outstreaming "Without Me", "Love The Way You Lie", "The Real Slim Shady" is INSANE

Truly the biggest non-single of all time

I used to love this song. My brother would play Eminem all the time growing up. I’m more surprised that this wasn’t any kind of a single, as popular as it was even back then. But it may have been on one of his mixtapes. His homophobic **** was tired but he’s got a ton of quality album tracks. 

This is a gym staple

6 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

It's played in every gym and locker room. It's a timeless hype song 

44 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

I used to love this song. My brother would play Eminem all the time growing up. I’m more surprised that this wasn’t any kind of a single, as popular as it was even back then. But it may have been on one of his mixtapes. His homophobic **** was tired but he’s got a ton of quality album tracks. 

It's on The Eminem Show

8 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Gyms. I swear I’ve heard it every other time I go to the gym over the last like 5-6 years. It must’ve gotten on some early popular gym playlist on Spotify and snowballed.

The song ain't even all that, his singles deserve!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.